What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joe Biden Is The Antichrist

Viktor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He has already been refused Communion in a RCC church in South Carolina

james bond

Gold Member
Reaction score
The whole Catholic Church has denied Joe Biden from Communion.

biden_v_God.jpg

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score
:lol::lol:

Don't get me going Viktor. :D

I could as easily claim that Trump is the antichrist... the man of lawlessness, the destroyer, the deceiver, the man of perdition, who uses his magical arts in brainwashing and persuasive abilities on his minion, who are in awe of the beast.....and follow the beast....who is arrogant, nasty, and bold....as the bible describes....

But, I won't do that.....

Oops

:)

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol::lol:

Don't get me going Viktor. :D

I could as easily claim that Trump is the antichrist... the man of lawlessness, the destroyer, the deceiver, the man of perdition, who uses his magical arts in brainwashing and persuasive abilities on his minion, who are in awe of the beast.....and follow the beast....who is arrogant, nasty, and bold....as the bible describes....

But, I won't do that.....

Oops

:)
Did you seriously say “magical arts”? You have lost your mind. He has a strong personality that snowflakes are threatened by so you voted for a walking corpse. No one is the antichrist. That is a silly Bible myth. I recall when I was a kid, that people like you called Howard Stern the Antichrist. Now he is a deranged leftist like you.

Truth over Facts

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Joe is more of a vacuous moron than antichrist.

In fact, it seems calling Joe an empty suit is giving him too much credit.

He is more of a non-entity that soils himself everyday.

Ivan88

Gold Member
Reaction score
President Biden is not "The AntiChrist".
President Biden has been hired by Christ to administer the Curses of the Law upon America for it's willful rebellion against Him and our love of things like murdering babies and other wicked things, such as trying to murder our Mother, Syria.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score
President Biden is not "The AntiChrist".
President Biden has been hired by Christ to administer the Curses of the Law upon America for it's willful rebellion against Him and our love of things like murdering babies and other wicked things, such as trying to murder our Mother, Syria.
oh geez....

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL, well he's in mixed company then. Kennedy, Obama, trump and now you calling Biden the antichrist ; all these presidents have had that honor. My best guess would be trump is the one that's most likely to be the antichrist. He never goes into a church, and his hand had burn marks on it after he held that bible in front of a church using it as a photo shoot.

SweetSue92

Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL, well he's in mixed company then. Kennedy, Obama, trump and now you calling Biden the antichrist ; all these presidents have had that honor. My best guess would be trump is the one that's most likely to be the antichrist. He never goes into a church, and his hand had burn marks on it after he held that bible in front of a church using it as a photo shoot.

Well I just read you typing blasphemous things about Jesus Christ, so take your own medicine.

SweetSue92

Platinum Member
Reaction score

IMO he's too weak and ineffective to be the antichrist. No one believes in him and no one really likes him. Certainly no one follows him. Even Democrats just pretend to like him. So nah

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well I just read you typing blasphemous things about Jesus Christ, so take your own medicine.
Blasphemy ? Don't you have to belong to a religion to be accused of blasphemy ? I enjoy the wisdom that Jesus in Christ and parted to mankind; I abhor the fact that people named a religion after him and named him a god but didn't follow through with his philosophical teachings.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List