Joe Biden Is The Antichrist

The whole Catholic Church has denied Joe Biden from Communion.

biden_v_God.jpg

He has already been refused Communion in a RCC church in South Carolina
:lol::lol:

Don't get me going Viktor. :D

I could as easily claim that Trump is the antichrist... the man of lawlessness, the destroyer, the deceiver, the man of perdition, who uses his magical arts in brainwashing and persuasive abilities on his minion, who are in awe of the beast.....and follow the beast....who is arrogant, nasty, and bold....as the bible describes....

But, I won't do that.....

Oops

:)

:lol::lol:

Don't get me going Viktor. :D

I could as easily claim that Trump is the antichrist... the man of lawlessness, the destroyer, the deceiver, the man of perdition, who uses his magical arts in brainwashing and persuasive abilities on his minion, who are in awe of the beast.....and follow the beast....who is arrogant, nasty, and bold....as the bible describes....

But, I won't do that.....

Oops

:)
Did you seriously say “magical arts”? You have lost your mind. He has a strong personality that snowflakes are threatened by so you voted for a walking corpse. No one is the antichrist. That is a silly Bible myth. I recall when I was a kid, that people like you called Howard Stern the Antichrist. Now he is a deranged leftist like you.

Truth over Facts

Joe is more of a vacuous moron than antichrist.

In fact, it seems calling Joe an empty suit is giving him too much credit.

He is more of a non-entity that soils himself everyday.

President Biden is not "The AntiChrist".
President Biden has been hired by Christ to administer the Curses of the Law upon America for it's willful rebellion against Him and our love of things like murdering babies and other wicked things, such as trying to murder our Mother, Syria.

President Biden is not "The AntiChrist".
President Biden has been hired by Christ to administer the Curses of the Law upon America for it's willful rebellion against Him and our love of things like murdering babies and other wicked things, such as trying to murder our Mother, Syria.
oh geez....

LOL, well he's in mixed company then. Kennedy, Obama, trump and now you calling Biden the antichrist ; all these presidents have had that honor. My best guess would be trump is the one that's most likely to be the antichrist. He never goes into a church, and his hand had burn marks on it after he held that bible in front of a church using it as a photo shoot.

LOL, well he's in mixed company then. Kennedy, Obama, trump and now you calling Biden the antichrist ; all these presidents have had that honor. My best guess would be trump is the one that's most likely to be the antichrist. He never goes into a church, and his hand had burn marks on it after he held that bible in front of a church using it as a photo shoot.

Well I just read you typing blasphemous things about Jesus Christ, so take your own medicine.

IMO he's too weak and ineffective to be the antichrist. No one believes in him and no one really likes him. Certainly no one follows him. Even Democrats just pretend to like him. So nah

Well I just read you typing blasphemous things about Jesus Christ, so take your own medicine.
Blasphemy ? Don't you have to belong to a religion to be accused of blasphemy ? I enjoy the wisdom that Jesus in Christ and parted to mankind; I abhor the fact that people named a religion after him and named him a god but didn't follow through with his philosophical teachings.

Forum List

Back