Joe Biden:"I Didn't Know Some Women Find Me Creepy And Annoying"

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:CryingCow: :dance: :cul2: So Joe Biden either didn't recall what he had done, or didn't find it offensive at the time? Who does he think he is? Tom Cruise or Elvis Presley? Maybe Mr Biden needs to take a look in the mirror and try to figure out why normal women do not want to be felt up by his 12 wandering fingers and do not need his 74 year old nose buried in their hair.
:huh1:

:CryingCow: :dance: :cul2: So Joe Biden either didn't recall what he had done, or didn't find it offensive at the time? Who does he think he is? Tom Cruise or Elvis Presley? Maybe Mr Biden needs to take a look in the mirror and try to figure out why normal women do not want to be felt up by his 12 wandering fingers and do not need his 74 year old nose buried in their hair.

Clueless Creepy Joe

i wonder if Joe knows how many american women find him annoying

i think even cockroaches dont want to be touched by biden

iu

He sniffs women like a dog before he pounces. And he can't figure out that this is not creepy?
Plugs has some serious denial.

This woman is scared for life in the above picture

what woman can say that some man never made her feel uncomfortable

No means NO if you say it enough times but if you are on the tenth time then it is already to late

Also get lost creep might work

He sniffs women like a dog before he pounces. And he can't figure out that this is not creepy?
Plugs has some serious denial.
i wonder why nancy pelosi doesnt see a problem with wandering fingers joe.

What did he do? He hasn't committed any crime. All I hear is allegations of 'creepy' by a bunch of partisan fuck nuts too cowardly to admit this is plain and simple character assassination, period. So, where's the beef, wingers?

OK. Where's all the broads that are supposed to be coming out with the "mee too" BS ? They've come out by the handfuls for everyone else on the planet. Not a peep towards Biden.

Forum List

Back