Joe Biden Gives The Well,.. You know,.. The Thing Tonight

Then Marjorie Taylor Green is scheduled to make a statement about the thing afterwards.

Is she still at the White Supremacy convention or is she giving it from somewhere else?

I'll be watching for the entertainment value.

There has been no entertainment value in the SOU for 50 plus years. Pretty sure I have not watched one since Ronny was in office. Know 100% for sure I will never watch one again as long as I may live

Just saying do you think Biden has the courage of Zelensky? Would he stand and fight to the end or would he have fled when he had the chance?

We have not had a POTUS this century that would have shown the courage of Zelensky, perhaps not even one in the last 60 years

It might be a constitutional requirement, but it really doesn't mean much. Many early presidents simply gave a written statement, and I don't think that would be terrible now.

It might be a constitutional requirement, but it really doesn't mean much. Many early presidents simply gave a written statement, and I don't think that would be terrible now.

Yeah, but at least many early presidents could read and form sentences easily.

I would say that I wonder what this idiot would say about what the fuck he is doing in Delaware in a nuclear war scare (unless he's back in DC now of course) but I don't think that an explanation is going to be on his teleprompter.

Forum List

Back