Joe Biden Confuses Iraq With Iran — Twice!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
freebeacon.com ^ | - January 7, 2020 2:55 PM | Graham Piro

Former vice president and presidential hopeful Joe Biden confused Iraq with Iran twice while on the campaign trail on Tuesday.

"Iran's parliament voted to eject all Americans and coalition forces from the country," Biden said at a rally in New York. He made the mistake again when he said Trump threatened to get the United States into war with Iraq.

"I said not long ago that as the walls close in on this president, I worried that he was going to get us in war with Iraq," Biden said at private fundraiser in New York City.

Iraq's parliament approved a resolution calling for the removal of U.S. troops from the country in the wake of a drone strike on Iranian general Qassem Soleimani. Biden condemned Trump's decision to eliminate Soleimani as "a huge escalatory move in an already dangerous region." This was a reversal from a 1996 interview, in which Biden described a bombing by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps as an "act of war" and said the United States "could take whatever action it deems appropriate" to retaliate.

Biden has confused locations on the campaign trail before. He said he was in Ohio while campaigning in Iowa and he said he was in Iowa while campaigning in New Hampshire.

He falsely claimed he was vice president during the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida, which occurred in 2018. He defended the mistake by saying he was still called "vice president" at the time of the shooting. He also mistakenly said Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Robert F. Kennedy were assassinated in the late 1970's, not the late 1960's.

Biden has said his stumbles occur due to fatigue and not due to a childhood stutter.

------------

Joe is FADING fast mentally.

Go be a grandfather to your new grandchild with the stripper already. The stripper your son impregnated while high on drugs. That one.

NbJ9BuM.jpg

The Obama administration paid for the missiles fired at Americans.

Democrats literally give terrorist pallets of cash while admitting the money will be spent on terrorism. I guess they feel as long as iran targets Christians and Jews it's well spent...

Former vice president and presidential hopeful Joe Biden confused Iraq with Iran twice while on the campaign trail on Tuesday.

"Iran's parliament voted to eject all Americans and coalition forces from the country," Biden said at a rally in New York. He made the mistake again when he said Trump threatened to get the United States into war with Iraq.

"I said not long ago that as the walls close in on this president, I worried that he was going to get us in war with Iraq," Biden said at private fundraiser in New York City.

Iraq's parliament approved a resolution calling for the removal of U.S. troops from the country in the wake of a drone strike on Iranian general Qassem Soleimani. Biden condemned Trump's decision to eliminate Soleimani as "a huge escalatory move in an already dangerous region." This was a reversal from a 1996 interview, in which Biden described a bombing by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps as an "act of war" and said the United States "could take whatever action it deems appropriate" to retaliate.

Biden has confused locations on the campaign trail before. He said he was in Ohio while campaigning in Iowa and he said he was in Iowa while campaigning in New Hampshire.

He falsely claimed he was vice president during the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida, which occurred in 2018. He defended the mistake by saying he was still called "vice president" at the time of the shooting. He also mistakenly said Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Robert F. Kennedy were assassinated in the late 1970's, not the late 1960's.

Biden has said his stumbles occur due to fatigue and not due to a childhood stutter.

------------

Go be a grandfather to your new grandchild with the stripper already. The stripper your son impregnated while high on drugs. That one.

NbJ9BuM.jpg
BTW, Iraq doesn't want the US Military to go anywhere. Too fking funny. They all did the whooooooa there big fella. the brakes went up hard on that one.

Wow so Trumps has never had a tongue twister

reading a teleprompter he said to parents quote " we must sacrifice for the FURNITURE and the future of there children

yes we should Mr President, for furniture are our future

Trump forgetting a supreme courts judges name

" Justice Anthony ..... you know who I am talking about

He has said Hello St Louis to a crowd of people in Kansas City

He address the residence of a town that had a huge fire by calling the town PLEASURE instead of it name Paradise

I can go on but this is so funny with all the things he said by mistake

one of my favorite is in 2016 when he referred to 9-11 by saying 7-11

so it happens but it didn't stop him from being elected

Last edited:

------------

NbJ9BuM.jpg

DAMN! I just spit up my coffee laughing at that meme of Biden! If that idiot were president, someone might tell him that lunch was missing and he'd think they told him to launch the missiles and hit the nuclear code to nuke Russia.

Forum List

Back