Joe Biden can save

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017
(USA President); Joe Biden can save the remaining Palestinian people from being driven into extinction; within the few years.

Biden can force BiBi into accepting a two-state solution
, and it will only take a year, maybe two.
while at the same time promoting a renewable economy.
:)-
vote,vote,vote,vote
,vote,vote
,vote,vote

(USA President); Joe Biden can save the remaining Palestinian people from being driven into extinction; within the few years.

vote,vote,vote,vote
,vote,vote
,vote,vote
Only thing Biden can do is fill a diaper.

Let Israel handle it.
Murdering Palestinian children by IDF snipers is not the way a democratic society thinks are normal.

Bibi is murdering the unarmed, defenseless Palestinian people; this is NOT NOTMAL

Clearly, maybe, who knows
you are not a native born American.

No animosity
Intended or implied

Only thing Biden can do is fill a diaper
Biden hasn't done anything substantial in his 40+ years in years in the Senate
While in trumps 40+ years has never served in any government position, or had a real job.
Trump got out of serving in the military by claiming bone spurs. In Trumps case the spurs were directed into his brain not on his ankle.
Or so I have heard.

TRUMP is referred to as a looser !!
in the
real world
btw--
it is
40+ years in in the Senate

Not "40+ years in years in the Senate"

If you stay long enough in the USA you will catch on to our grammar.

Last edited:

vote,vote,vote,vote
,vote,vote
,vote,vote
What is the United States' interest to force Israel to concede land to a wretched group of individuals? To get votes?

I don't worry myself with things that are not happening.

Trump got out of serving in the military by claiming bone spurs. In Trumps case the spurs were directed into his brain not on his ankle.
Or so I have heard.

TRUMP is referred to as a looser !!
in the
real world
btw--
it is

Not "40+ years in years in the Senate"

If you stay long enough in the USA you will catch on to our grammar.
No idea what the hell this is. Biden and Democrats supported Bush families phony WARS in Iraq. And they have blood on their hands for that. Biden supported the war machine THEN and he's doing so now with funding Ukraine war. Biden doesn't give a shit about liberals or blacks or gays or democracy. Its a scam.

vote,vote,vote,vote
,vote,vote
,vote,vote
Biden can't save his own pants from being shat in

vote,vote,vote,vote
,vote,vote
,vote,vote

Palestinians won't except a 2 state solution.

As Greater Israel stretches
From the river to the shining sea.
The Romans pushed the Israelis across the river.
King David is a myth.
palestine9.jpg

But, but, There were a few Israeli settlements, squatters sitting on the rubble of destroyed Palestinian villages.

btw: I believe this is when the term "squatter" came from.

Biden doesn't give a shit about liberals or blacks or gays or democracy. Its a scam.
Not knowing who you are, or where you came from, my bet is you are not an American.

Last edited:
BlueLegend, my bet is you do not even know what a Bible is.

I believe this is who/what you idolize.

1708318620892.png

And last but not least $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
A true looser threw and threw to the core

No idea what the hell this is. Biden and Democrats supported Bush families phony WARS in Iraq.
I Googled “Israelis killing children”
About 537,000 results (0.39 seconds)
Search Results

These are the Palestinian children killed by Israel in 2016 | The ...
https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/.../these-are-palestinian-children-killed-israel-2016

Israel 'killed 25 Palestinian children' in three months | News | Al Jazeera
www.aljazeera.com/.../israel-killed-25-palestinian-children-months-16051414083314...

Twenty-five Palestinian children were killed in the last three months of 2015 during a wave of anti-Israeli attacks and the number detained was ...

One Palestinian child killed every 3 days by Israel for 13 years ...

One Palestinian child killed every 3 days by Israel for 13 years: statistics...
“The International Day for the Protection of Children is on June 1,” said a spokesman, “but Palestinian children are still subject to attacks by the Israelis and ...

Report: Israel killed 3,000 Palestinian children since 2000 – Middle ...
Report: Israel killed 3,000 Palestinian children since 2000...

Israel has killed more than 3,000 children since 28 September 2000 when the Second Intifada began until the end of April 2017, a new report ...

Children in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia
Children in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia

Children in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict refers to the impact of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict .... Though Israeli children were killed in the conflict during the decades prior, the first acts of
12 yr old boy SHOT DEAD in front of your eyes

http://www.themodernreligion.com/jihad/sniper.html

Gaza girl said killed
By Amos Harel and Nir Hasson, Haaretz Correspondents,
and Haaretz Service

IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/494672.html

Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shot by Israeli soldiers and the ambulance driver who tried to save him also being shot and killed.

http://www.palestine-net.com/misc/durra/

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and dead while buying candy with her friends.

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article2785.shtml

12-year old Hoda Darwish was hit in the head by a bullet fired Two 10 year-old school children were shot in the al-Omaria school run by UNRWA in Rafah, when an Israeli tank fired into their classroom.

Bullets fired from the tank flew through the classroom window, hitting Mahmoud Hamad in the neck and Hisham al Habil in the head. The boys had not even been sitting by the windows but in the middle of the room.

http://www.palestinemonitor.org/index.html

An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends

http://tinyurl.com/99kh8zk

I urge the world Jewish community to force BeBe to end this needless murdering, NOW :)-

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back