Joe Biden calls a black reporter a junkie! His racism is on full display

WOW you can’t make this up! The way this man attacks black men. Scary what he would do as president.

Well yes...you CAN make it up. In fact, you just did When you stripped it of it’s context to make it sound like a racial attack.
no one has stripped away the context of what Biden said stop defending what Biden said
it wasn't racist so there is no need to argue about the context and yes Biden said it.
Why did Biden lie about taking many cognitive tests?

Context matters. When you take that one statement out, it loses the intended meaning racist or not.

Did Biden lie? I have no idea if he took cognitive tests or not nor do I care.
/——-/ Which libtard has the signature line demanding all presidential candidates take a cognitive test?

BTW -- It's ALL bullshit.. It's just that your parties virtue signaling and political correctness is biting them in the ass.. At LEAST -- when it's just hypocritical junk...

Same with the gov of Virginny and his not too smart black face costume.. Or their Lt Gov or Speaker of the House for that matter... Dems make rules and standards that THEY dont have to even TRY to comply with.. Maybe because those rules and standards are Bovine Scatology..

It's now obvious to Joe on Main Street that doesn't post on social media.. And it's gonna accelerate this slow suicide that left is in right now...
That is what I have always tried to point out but then get accused of derailing a thread.

Biden has a long history od deception
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man." (Watch Biden's comments and Obama's reaction Video)

BTW -- It's ALL bullshit.. It's just that your parties virtue signaling and political correctness is biting them in the ass.. At LEAST -- when it's just hypocritical junk...

Same with the gov of Virginny and his not too smart black face costume.. Or their Lt Gov or Speaker of the House for that matter... Dems make rules and standards that THEY dont have to even TRY to comply with.. Maybe because those rules and standards are Bovine Scatology..

It's now obvious to Joe on Main Street that doesn't post on social media.. And it's gonna accelerate this slow suicide that left is in right now...
That is what I have always tried to point out but then get accused of derailing a thread.

This thread only exists because the left has hyper sensitized the whole nation to "micro aggressions" and political correctness.. Because rational folks don't hold 77 yr old men past their expiration dates for saying incomprehensible or ridiculous stuff.. So go for it..

Shouldn't have been a problem in the past if it was anywhere NEAR an opinion on that topic..

Just had to point out that the same nothing burger to most people can be a steakburger or a shit burger depending on which party served it last...

Racist Biden tells interviewer he should be tested for Cocaine.

What a racist piece of shit Biden is. Holy Cow.
Notice how Cocaine Joe never sniffs the hair of black girls. He discriminates against them because their nappy hair only holds smokable crack cocaine.

Pedo Joe prefers to hide his cocaine stash in the hair of little white girls.

Notice how Cocaine Joe never sniffs the hair of black girls. He discriminates against them because their nappy hair only holds smokable crack cocaine.

I've never seen pics of him hugging up on children of color it's always the white ones

Creepy

“By the way, you know, I sit on the stand and it’d get hot,” he said, describing his time as a lifeguard at a Wilmington, DE, public pool that was later named after him. “I got a lot of…I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again.”

Biden then looked down at a group of kids and said, “I love kids jumping in my lap.”

WOW you can’t make this up! The way this man attacks black men. Scary what he would do as president.

Why do you misrepresent what was said?

Trump will get record numbers of black voters. The American Taliban cannot replace blacks with Illegals and fake mail in ballots

I've never seen pics of him hugging up on children of color it's always the white ones
Poor kids are just as smart as white kids

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man.

SMH

Typical Democrat

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man.

SMH

Typical Democrat
Had Xi been more familiar with American culture, he would not have made everyone step aside, even Bloomberg in order to given Biden the nomination.

SMH

Typical Democrat
When you deal with race baiting you become a crypto racist

And the Democrat party has chosen him to lead them which doesn't say much for them. Their love of Marxism doesn't say much either. That's why it's a bad time to have any Democrat majorities. They're radical and they're emboldened enough to do some really stupid and dangerous stuff.

Forum List

Back