Joe Biden calls a black reporter a junkie! His racism is on full display

WOW you can’t make this up! The way this man attacks black men. Scary what he would do as president.

Why do you misrepresent what was said?

Is there a double standard and LOTS of hypocrisy here? Of course there is.. If a Repub had used a black reporter to accuse them of being a junky as an analogy -- what ya think would happen??

BTW -- It's ALL bullshit.. It's just that your parties virtue signaling and political correctness is biting them in the ass.. At LEAST -- when it's just hypocritical junk...

Same with the gov of Virginny and his not too smart black face costume.. Or their Lt Gov or Speaker of the House for that matter... Dems make rules and standards that THEY dont have to even TRY to comply with.. Maybe because those rules and standards are Bovine Scatology..

It's now obvious to Joe on Main Street that doesn't post on social media.. And it's gonna accelerate this slow suicide that left is in right now...

C
WOW you can’t make this up! The way this man attacks black men. Scary what he would do as president.

Is there a double standard and LOTS of hypocrisy here? Of course there is.. If a Repub had used a black reporter to accuse them of being a junky as an analogy -- what ya think would happen??

Your manufactured outrage needs better QC. You just released a defective product.

C

Your manufactured outrage needs better QC. You just released a defective product.

Meaning that the double standard and hypocrisy for arguing silly and stupid racial/sexual/speech outrages really IS embarrassing you -- aint it?? :poke:

Fingers Joe's dementia and irritability is hilarious. It will take Trump less than 10 minutes to get Fingers screaming "lying dogface pony soldier" , whatever that means, during the debates.

C

Meaning that the double standard and hypocrisy for arguing silly and stupid racial/sexual/speech outrages really IS embarrassing you -- aint it?? :poke:

I suppose you can assign any meaning you might want. It won't be the first time you are wrong.

FB_IMG_1596848840623.jpg

No you're just an idiot, would you defend Trump if he did the exact same thing?

Racist Biden tells interviewer he should be tested for Cocaine.

What a racist piece of shit Biden is. Holy Cow.
this pow wow was rememnincent {i know i spelled it wrong} of that classic SNL sketch,,,,god! if only the reporter answered back with "Honky Honky" !!!!

Calling someone a junkie is not racist
leftists have killed the meaning f racist I really wished people would stop doing it.
Trump supporters wouldn't like it if the president called someone a junkie and the democrat controlled mainstream media called him racist for saying it let's not get caught up is the same shit.

Here the transcript.....just amazing how racist Biden is.....wow.

Errol Barnett: (37:41)
Mr. Vice President, your opponent in this election, President Trump, has made your mental state a campaign topic. And when asked in June, if you’d been tested full cognitive decline, you’ve responded that you’re constantly tested in effect because you’re in situations like this on the campaign trail. But please clarify specifically, have you taken a cognitive test?

Joe Biden: (38:04)
No, I haven’t taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? Come on man. That’s like saying, “Before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh? Are you a junky?”

Errol Barnett: (38:17)
What do you say to President Trump who brags about his test and makes you a message say an issue for voters?

Joe Biden: (38:27)
Well, if he can’t figure out the difference between an elephant and a lion, I don’t know what the hell he’s talking about. Did you watch that? Look, come on, man. I know you’re trying to goad me, but I mean, I’m so forward-looking to have an opportunity to sit with the President or stand with the President in debates. There going to be plenty of time. And by the way, as I joke with him… I shouldn’t say it. I’m going to say something I probably shouldn’t say. Anyway, I am very willing to let the American public judge my physical as well as my mental fitness and to make a judgment about who I am and what state of affairs I have, what kind of physical shape I’m in, what kind of mental shape I’m in.
Here's the key issue here's what we should be focusing on
Biden said he had taken many cognitive but now he says that he hasn't

lissen biootch! why dont yoos just go back to your corner and nibble on your bag of chicken mcnuggets until i decide to call you back for a question !!!

Well yes...you CAN make it up. In fact, you just did When you stripped it of it’s context to make it sound like a racial attack.

Well yes...you CAN make it up. In fact, you just did When you stripped it of it’s context to make it sound like a racial attack.
no one has stripped away the context of what Biden said stop defending what Biden said
it wasn't racist so there is no need to argue about the context and yes Biden said it.
Why did Biden lie about taking many cognitive tests?

no one has stripped away the context of what Biden said stop defending what Biden said
it wasn't racist so there is no need to argue about the context and yes Biden said it.

Context matters. When you take that one statement out, it loses the intended meaning racist or not.

Did Biden lie? I have no idea if he took cognitive tests or not nor do I care.

i wonder what Biden says to himself when he is at an intersection and 4 black people are taking their time crossing

Context matters. When you take that one statement out, it loses the intended meaning racist or not.

Did Biden lie? I have no idea if he took cognitive tests or not nor do I care.
He wasn't taken out of context
Now you're lying you know Biden has said many times he took cognitive tests but now he says he hasn't
Biden also has lied about his education

Forum List

Back