Joe Biden Becomes A Whisperer For Some Reason

He used Russian hacked information just to get elected. He made plans to drop sanctions before the begging of his administration, but it did not work out due to the unpopularity of the move, and he ended up sighing on to the sanction because of almost unanimous in both houses of Congress. He gets no points, just because he didn't get away with it. He repeatedly praised Putin, even thanking him for kick hundreds of our diplomats out. I am pretty sure he shared classified intelligence on ISIS with Putin in the oval office. He broke with policy, saying he was fine with Russia keeping Ukrainian territory and don't forget Trump said Russia was right to invade Afghanistan back in 79. He supported Putin on the world stage at NATO. He tried to get allies to accept Russia back into the G7, but they weren't having any. He supported Putin when he agreed to let Erdogon cross the border into Syria to attack allies of ours in the war on terror, even using Russian talking point on ISIS. He also pulled US troops supporting NATO out of Germany.
He was a Putin puffer/fluffer from the word go, still is and many of his followers also support Russia.

It's amazing how many people make a little fantasy world when it comes to politics so they're always "right".

He used Russian hacked information just to get elected. He made plans to drop sanctions before the begging of his administration, but it did not work out due to the unpopularity of the move, and he ended up sighing on to the sanction because of almost unanimous in both houses of Congress. He gets no points, just because he didn't get away with it. He repeatedly praised Putin, even thanking him for kick hundreds of our diplomats out. I am pretty sure he shared classified intelligence on ISIS with Putin in the oval office. He broke with policy, saying he was fine with Russia keeping Ukrainian territory and don't forget Trump said Russia was right to invade Afghanistan back in 79. He supported Putin on the world stage at NATO. He tried to get allies to accept Russia back into the G7, but they weren't having any. He supported Putin when he agreed to let Erdogon cross the border into Syria to attack allies of ours in the war on terror, even using Russian talking point on ISIS. He also pulled US troops supporting NATO out of Germany.
He was a Putin puffer/fluffer from the word go, still is and many of his followers also support Russia.
Your anecdotal b.s. is not impressive except to the extents you are willing to go to, to indulge your make
believe world. There is not one single fact supported by information in your little diatribe.

If you had included one single bit of supporting evidence, like this:
to support your fact free rant we could at least see your side a little bit, at least.

As it is your hate and lack of evidence means you are merely another raving Trump hater
with nothing but your own mentally disturbed state of mind to act on your behalf.
Just don't bother anymore. You are a time waster.

Glad to here there not a single fact you disagreed with. You just don't like what I said, because you are a trump toad and another willing Puting puppet, like your fearful leader, Donny Dumbass.

You need articles saying the same kind of things? Here's one to share with the troll farm, though there are others. Everybody knows it. Putin and Russia are the same old bad news they have always been, and trump supported, probably because of potential for personal profit and assistance to gain domestic power. It certainly was not out of patriotism for country or the ideal the country was founded on.

Most know, what I say to be true in regards to Trump, Putin and Russia.
1624811838524.png

1624811868122.png

1624811915913.png

1624811976302.png

1624812048439.png

1624812124683.png

Is Whisperin' Joe giving a green light to Vlad's Nordic Stream pipeline on your list?

Peter Strzrok? The disgraced FBI agent who plotted to overthrow the president?
He's on your list?
I can't and won't pretend you are a serious person. Gfy!

Your list is "impressive" to someone as far gone and mental as you but you still can't explain how Robert Mueller spent two years and millions of dollars trying to establish a serious actual nexus between
Donald Trump and Russia and found nothing of any importance!

Gfy again. And harder.

Last edited:
I see you still succumb to the Bill Barr false narrative, put out for two weeks before releasing the first redacted version of the Mueller Report. Look, Russia Boy, you and Donald "To Russia With Love" Trump are just Putin puffers and against American interests internationally and domestically where Russia is involved. People like you, do not learn, as it is not about the truth, only the politics.

I thought biden's reason for whispering his answer to an absurd question was an obvious put down of the reporter, who is a prog and who needed a dissing.

I see you still succumb to the Bill Barr false narrative, put out for two weeks before releasing the first redacted version of the Mueller Report. Look, Russia Boy, you and Donald "To Russia With Love" Trump are just Putin puffers and against American interests internationally and domestically where Russia is involved. People like you, do not learn, as it is not about the truth, only the politics.
Mueller said himself there was no collusion, Dumbass.

He has 100 percent full dementia
He could grab a butchers knife and kill someone on tv and the media won’t cover it

I'll give you a slice of reality one more time...Donald Trump put sanctions on Vlad Putin's Nordic Stream
Pipeline.

The Whisperer, Joe Biden, took those sanctions and eliminated them, as one of his first acts as
fake president.
And the Robert Mueller report...no big links to Trump from Putin.

Have some respect for what you claim to be. You're a sick pathetic liar. Really just lower than fish shit.

No. He didn't. He said he was not looking for collusion as his primary concern was prosecutable offenses. In other words, he didn't chase it because there is no federal collusion statute and never has been. Normal people capable of research and who actually have read the Mueller Report from front to back, know this. People like you, probably just ignore. Collusion, right. Nice red herring. You can go fish. I will keep planted on solid ground. I wonder how you would go about valuing the Russian hacked email, trump used or benefited from? Kind of like using stolen merchandise. Morally, exactly the same as receiving and using stolen merchandise, in my book. I guess that is like the "collusion" statute. If it ain't in the US code, it never mattered.

More accurately, both houses of congress passed bills to put sanctions in place, in such large majorities in both houses, he knew they would override a veto and realized he had to get on the train whether he wanted to ride or not. Trump was Putin's puppet from the word go. Everybody knows it. You will not be able to re-write reality as we all knew it. You are just one of the boot lickers of the trump and Putin administrations.

No. He didn't. He said he was not looking for collusion as his primary concern was prosecutable offenses. In other words, he didn't chase it because there is no federal collusion statute and never has been. Normal people capable of research and who actually have read the Mueller Report from front to back, know this. People like you, probably just ignore. Collusion, right. Nice red herring. You can go fish. I will keep planted on solid ground. I wonder how you would go about valuing the Russian hacked email, trump used or benefited from? Kind of like using stolen merchandise. Morally, exactly the same as receiving and using stolen merchandise, in my book. I guess that is like the "collusion" statute. If it ain't in the US code, it never mattered.
YOU think that leftist buzz word, collusion, was not in Mueller's sights? I never used the term collusion once!
The Mueller jihad was a political witch hunt and ANY link between Russia and Trump was being hunted.

I almost feel sorry for you, scrambling around like desperate rat looking for some way out of a sinking ship.
Well, eff off!

Looks like it works. He got your attention, even 2 months after his speech. Big contrast to the bellicose daily utterances of his predecessor. He's doing fine. Pretty much as advertised to get there, and as expected.
Yeah, if getting people''s attention was Joe's objective he could have dropped his pants and
accomplished that.
Most presidents feel like their words, inherent presige and message will draw people in
and gimmicks and idiocy like putting on voices and such would cheapen the president's
image and damage their credence. But you seem to approve.

Looks like someone else disapproved and thought the whispering was an inexplicably hare brained idea and Dr. Jill, or whoever Joe pays attention to, has stopped that idiocy straight away.

You think Joe's doing fine when he is doing favors for Vlad Putin or gets lost trying to leave an
open air restaurant and Dr. Jill has to come bring him out as dinners chuckle as this exhibition
of rampant senility?

I won't argue the point with a fan of this mentally diminished world leader. Let's just say your view is
not a popular one. Senility never is.
He just quietly says what he says and does what he does. It gets the job done, and people listen. That is a mark of leadership, as opposed to somebody who raises hell all the time and keep things stirred up all the time, while ignoring what is happening around him.

Your never ending cover for all things left is hilarious. Keep it up!

More accurately, both houses of congress passed bills to put sanctions in place, in such large majorities in both houses, he knew they would override a veto and realized he had to get on the train whether he wanted to ride or not. Trump was Putin's puppet from the word go. Everybody knows it. You will not be able to re-write reality as we all knew it. You are just one of the boot lickers of the trump and Putin administrations.
Bullshit! Now you are able to go inside Trump's head and explain this sanction against Trump's
supposed friend?
Got any evidence at all for what you claimed? Of course not, liar!

Reality is Trump laid an important sanction on Putin and Mentally Deficient
Joe Biden cancelled it out.
That's the reality you can't face, speaking of filthy boot lickers.

Last edited:
Trouble is you unashamedly bring up old fictions the left has lived on for years.
Ask Robert Mueller how many links he found between Trump and Putin in his two year
quest to find some vital link between the two.
Trump sanctioned Putin's Nordic Stream pipeline. Joe Biden removed them...yet no one will ever
hear you call Whisperin' Joe Putin's dick holster. Such naked utter naked hypocrisy!
You should be ashamed but seem to have none.

I thought establishing some sort of rapport with Kim Jong Un would be considered a good thing
but of course you belittle the diplomatic gains that the democrats will piss away.

IS the Fed really responsible for the economic gains made during Trump's term? Then they are also responsible for Obama's economic record and Joe's unprecedented TRILLION dollar package.
To attribute Trump's success to the Fed is just wishful ignorance, not surprisingly.

As far as Trump downplaying head injuries from Iranian missiles (Iran, a nation Joe Biden is nuzzling up next to as president) his complete in context comment was next to injuries with limbs being blown off these injuries did not seem as serious. Is that wrong?

Did you mean to cherry pick his comments?
All the legacy press said over one hundred soldiers were injured in this way.
The Pentagon put that number at 34! Quite a discrepancy.

I wasted enough of my time on you. The country has, actually.

Nailed it. Nice work.

I’m going to enjoy your scrambling for cover stories the next 3 years. Your desperation is delicious!

Forum List

Back