Joe Biden Becomes A Whisperer For Some Reason

"His speech was delivered almost as conversation, rather than a series of declamations. He kept his voice, for long stretches, at times a near-whisper of empathy or concern—a tone that would have been completely unworkable in a full room. And this wasn’t just when he talked about the pain of the pandemic, but when he turned to the challenge of an autocratic China, or grand-sounding rhetoric like a “great inflection point in history.” His economic policy was detailed in the tones of voice you might use to address a small gathering at the White House. Even when he turned to the ill-gotten gains of the very rich, he used a “just the facts” mode."

In a new reason for invoking the 25th Amendment Joe Biden has taken to addressing his audience, for long sequences in a hushed sort of whisper that one might deliver to children when giving a spooky bedtime story.

It's incredibly unfathomable to try and figure out what increasingly Senile Joe is trying to accomplish. Inspire people? Awe or amuse them?
Frighten listeners? Draw more calls to vacate his illegitimate office?

Apparently even Dr. Jill can't keep him on the leash. His behavior is bizarre like King Georg III of England, the king that was ruling when America broke away. This is the man supposedly restoring faith in America?
No effing way!

He whispers these things because he doesn't want his controllers to hear what he is saying....and as a man suffering from dementia....he doesn't realize he is on a microphone..........

If he blew his words out his ass through a trumpet, I would not find admirable, as it would remind me of the last four years of donald trump.
Trying to put the spotlight on Trump is the typical way I would expect you to avoid the issue and
ignore bizarre Joe Biden behavior.
It's cowardly. It doesn't address the man who is laughed at in Europe. It's "I know you are but
what am I?" bullshit.
I am not the one that brought up the imagery of somebody blowing their words out their ass as if through a trumpet on this thread. It just brought forth an image of something like a cross between Dr Seuss book and a political satire cartoon, naturally bringing Donald to mind. He talked out his ass loudly for the last 4 years, especially during the Covid-19 2020 election year, trumpeting his crazy shtick. I did not create his bellicose methods of communication. I just recognized it for what it was and is (a childish scream for attention) and am glad it is over. Likewise, I am well aware trump was laughed at in Europe and shunned by key leaders on the world stage, but was not going to bring that up. You did.
If Boris Johnson or Emanuel Macron, or whomever, do not swoon over Donald Trump it doesn't
distress me. I am far more interested in what gets done then whether he is the most popular
student in the seventh grade.

If you don't think people are laughing at Joe Biden as his wife has to come and rescue him in a
Cornwall open air diner (in front of greatly amused customers) then you are less than honest.
I don't know if he favored Vlad Putin with some of his whispering or not. I'm hoping not.
With regard to Joe, he is doing fine. His tone, tenor and volume downright restful and thankfully boring after what we had. You might need some form of loud highly dynamic (often empty-headed) figurehead. I don't. After basic training, I am kind of inured to it and find it a method to be ignored or have the person done away with in business settings (and have fortunately been able to do that) as they lower productivity the closer to the top you go. It is sometimes OK and indeed appropriate at times for lower enlisted levels, but that is just it, (1) lower less experience levels, and (2) they must be enlisted in the cause, not forced to listen by sheer volume. People got tire of it, quick.
So Trump's at times bombastic style triggered you? I am more interested in his accomplishments
than whether he pissed off democrats all prepared to detest him anyway.

I never use the word "pussies" but I think it's apropos here. It used to be if your economy was sound
and the nation was at peace presidents were considered to be doing a good job.

But now, in the age of leftist pussies, Trump had to leave because he triggered them and their
poor feelings. I don't know how much of Trump's attitude had to do with the left working with the
Deep State to depose him. I'm sure it didn't help.
Trouble was, he did support Putin, wrote love letters with Lil Kim, and ran cover for the murderous Saudi Prince. He supported our enemies and sewed political and racial animosity at home and abroad. He is not exactly the leadership type, unless you never studied leadership or only studied negative leadership, preferring it over less destructive styles. The Fed is far more responsible for the economy during the DT years than trump, as they floated the money. He was certainly no great military leader, as he abandoned allies, disparage war heroes and their families, mocked the injuries of soldiers in Iraq after military action, he took. He was just a very poor example of an American President, not in keeping with our history, as will be recorded in the history books. Like the majority of Americans, I was not impressed. You are easily impressed. Who knew?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

He flattered leaders he had to deal with, then dealt with them.........he tried to get Germany to stop the pipeline with Putin, he killed Russian soldiers in Syria, he gave Ukraine weapons to fight putin.........he got kim to stop harrassing Japan, South Korea and Okinawa.....

Then you go on to lie ....lies that were proven to be lies....he didn't abandon allies, he forced our nato allies to pay up their share of defending their countries, he didn't mock our soldiers,

biden is the laughing stock of the world.....and our enemies are getting ready to take what they want...

I started a thread on it this morning. It's unbelievable! Senile Joe is losing what little grip on reality
he has. The 25th Amendment was made for Joe Biden.

Does it matter? The president isn't that important. If he can't do the job, someone else will.

Saying that, the executive should probably have more elected people.
Saying the V.P. will be worse. We all know it.

If he blew his words out his ass through a trumpet, I would not find admirable, as it would remind me of the last four years of donald trump.
Trying to put the spotlight on Trump is the typical way I would expect you to avoid the issue and
It's cowardly. It doesn't address the man who is laughed at in Europe. It's "I know you are but
what am I?" bullshit.
I am not the one that brought up the imagery of somebody blowing their words out their ass as if through a trumpet on this thread. It just brought forth an image of something like a cross between Dr Seuss book and a political satire cartoon, naturally bringing Donald to mind. He talked out his ass loudly for the last 4 years, especially during the Covid-19 2020 election year, trumpeting his crazy shtick. I did not create his bellicose methods of communication. I just recognized it for what it was and is (a childish scream for attention) and am glad it is over. Likewise, I am well aware trump was laughed at in Europe and shunned by key leaders on the world stage, but was not going to bring that up. You did.
With regard to Joe, he is doing fine. His tone, tenor and volume downright restful and thankfully boring after what we had. You might need some form of loud highly dynamic (often empty-headed) figurehead. I don't. After basic training, I am kind of inured to it and find it a method to be ignored or have the person done away with in business settings (and have fortunately been able to do that) as they lower productivity the closer to the top you go. It is sometimes OK and indeed appropriate at times for lower enlisted levels, but that is just it, (1) lower less experience levels, and (2) they must be enlisted in the cause, not forced to listen by sheer volume. People got tire of it, quick.
Trump had to fight the Progs, the media, the entertainers, the elites the Prog politicians, the unelected people in power in D.C., Prog radical judges, and some in his own party. Russia believes itself to be a sovereign nation. Not part of globalism. They suffered from outside interference during their Russian revolution. He knows it. Nice man or not.

Trouble is you unashamedly bring up old fictions the left has lived on for years.
Ask Robert Mueller how many links he found between Trump and Putin in his two year
quest to find some vital link between the two.
Trump sanctioned Putin's Nordic Stream pipeline. Joe Biden removed them...yet no one will ever
hear you call Whisperin' Joe Putin's dick holster. Such naked utter naked hypocrisy!
You should be ashamed but seem to have none.

I thought establishing some sort of rapport with Kim Jong Un would be considered a good thing
but of course you belittle the diplomatic gains that the democrats will piss away.

IS the Fed really responsible for the economic gains made during Trump's term? Then they are also responsible for Obama's economic record and Joe's unprecedented TRILLION dollar package.
To attribute Trump's success to the Fed is just wishful ignorance, not surprisingly.

As far as Trump downplaying head injuries from Iranian missiles (Iran, a nation Joe Biden is nuzzling up next to as president) his complete in context comment was next to injuries with limbs being blown off these injuries did not seem as serious. Is that wrong?

Did you mean to cherry pick his comments?
All the legacy press said over one hundred soldiers were injured in this way.
The Pentagon put that number at 34! Quite a discrepancy.

I wasted enough of my time on you. The country has, actually.

Last edited:
Trump had to fight the Progs, the media, the entertainers, the elites the Prog politicians, the unelected people in power in D.C., Prog radical judges, and some in his own party.
All absolutely true. Trump was Gulliver and all the little puny pundits and late night jerk offs
and Fifth Column quislings embedded deeply in the Administrative State worked mightily for years
to pull him down and couldn't.

It was only the stolen election and then then the manufactured uprising at the Capitol as a one-two
punch that finally removed him from office.
And Trump STILL is not done.

what am I?" bullshit.
If Boris Johnson or Emanuel Macron, or whomever, do not swoon over Donald Trump it doesn't
distress me. I am far more interested in what gets done then whether he is the most popular
student in the seventh grade.

If you don't think people are laughing at Joe Biden as his wife has to come and rescue him in a
Cornwall open air diner (in front of greatly amused customers) then you are less than honest.
I don't know if he favored Vlad Putin with some of his whispering or not. I'm hoping not.
So Trump's at times bombastic style triggered you? I am more interested in his accomplishments
than whether he pissed off democrats all prepared to detest him anyway.

I never use the word "pussies" but I think it's apropos here. It used to be if your economy was sound
and the nation was at peace presidents were considered to be doing a good job.

But now, in the age of leftist pussies, Trump had to leave because he triggered them and their
poor feelings. I don't know how much of Trump's attitude had to do with the left working with the
Deep State to depose him. I'm sure it didn't help.
Trouble was, he did support Putin, wrote love letters with Lil Kim, and ran cover for the murderous Saudi Prince. He supported our enemies and sewed political and racial animosity at home and abroad. He is not exactly the leadership type, unless you never studied leadership or only studied negative leadership, preferring it over less destructive styles. The Fed is far more responsible for the economy during the DT years than trump, as they floated the money. He was certainly no great military leader, as he abandoned allies, disparage war heroes and their families, mocked the injuries of soldiers in Iraq after military action, he took. He was just a very poor example of an American President, not in keeping with our history, as will be recorded in the history books. Like the majority of Americans, I was not impressed. You are easily impressed. Who knew?
How did he support Putin? Be specific.

Did he shut down American pipelines and remove sanctions in order for Putin to finish a huge pipeline to Germany? Oops, that was Pedo Joe.

Yea he is doing fine for a brain dead moron.
4m6pbm.jpg

I started a thread on it this morning. It's unbelievable! Senile Joe is losing what little grip on reality
he has. The 25th Amendment was made for Joe Biden.

Does it matter? The president isn't that important. If he can't do the job, someone else will.

Saying that, the executive should probably have more elected people.
Saying the V.P. will be worse. We all know it.

In my long experience debating on the internet, I've realized so many people "know" things, and yet in reality know nothing.

Biden is doing his sorry ass dufus shit every day.

His administration is a catastrophe.

The shitheads that voted for him and then ignored the fact that he stole the election are some of the dumbest mutherfvckers on the planet.

He used Russian hacked information just to get elected. He made plans to drop sanctions before the begging of his administration, but it did not work out due to the unpopularity of the move, and he ended up sighing on to the sanction because of almost unanimous in both houses of Congress. He gets no points, just because he didn't get away with it. He repeatedly praised Putin, even thanking him for kick hundreds of our diplomats out. I am pretty sure he shared classified intelligence on ISIS with Putin in the oval office. He broke with policy, saying he was fine with Russia keeping Ukrainian territory and don't forget Trump said Russia was right to invade Afghanistan back in 79. He supported Putin on the world stage at NATO. He tried to get allies to accept Russia back into the G7, but they weren't having any. He supported Putin when he agreed to let Erdogon cross the border into Syria to attack allies of ours in the war on terror, even using Russian talking point on ISIS. He also pulled US troops supporting NATO out of Germany.
He was a Putin puffer/fluffer from the word go, still is and many of his followers also support Russia.

He used Russian hacked information just to get elected. He made plans to drop sanctions before the begging of his administration, but it did not work out due to the unpopularity of the move, and he ended up sighing on to the sanction because of almost unanimous in both houses of Congress. He gets no points, just because he didn't get away with it. He repeatedly praised Putin, even thanking him for kick hundreds of our diplomats out. I am pretty sure he shared classified intelligence on ISIS with Putin in the oval office. He broke with policy, saying he was fine with Russia keeping Ukrainian territory and don't forget Trump said Russia was right to invade Afghanistan back in 79. He supported Putin on the world stage at NATO. He tried to get allies to accept Russia back into the G7, but they weren't having any. He supported Putin when he agreed to let Erdogon cross the border into Syria to attack allies of ours in the war on terror, even using Russian talking point on ISIS. He also pulled US troops supporting NATO out of Germany.
He was a Putin puffer/fluffer from the word go, still is and many of his followers also support Russia.
That was quite the incoherent load of crap.

Really? Which statement did you disagree with? You are not another Putin/Russia fan are you?

Forum List

Back