Joe and Kamala Endorse Michigan Democrat Who Blogged About Crystal Meth and 4-Year-Old Girls Wearing Thong's

So no proof.
He was elected to serve the 60th district in the Michigan House of Representatives in November 2014[2][3][4] and re-elected in 2016 and 2018.

It's true the GOP voted in a transsexual sheriff who worships Satan.

You illustrate more each day what a TOTAL low IQ idiot you are and also that you are DEVOID of ALL reading comprehension ability.

From the above New York Post article:

View attachment 389406

Jon Hoadley's ENTIRE LiveBlog that he ran from 2004-2007 is ALL Archived, the idiotic low Michigan Democrats are NOT quite as low IQ as you Penelope but they are very near, thinking by pressing Delete they could erase the Jon Hoadley LiveBlog.

Yet no proof.
Lucy, I am not sure if you are aware, but both Live Journal and the Wayback machine (internet archives) have been weaponized by the Deep State.

Live journal back in 20017, the Wayback Machine a few months ago. So, your link to find those political images of what he wrote? They have been scrubbed for political purposes. Just like Lenin's commies, history has been changed. We can no longer see the evidence. Click the link yourself. . .

I even manually went to web.archive.org and entered https:/j-hoadley.livejournal.com, nope, no luck.

Well enough peoples did read his Blog posts, so much so that EVEN Pro-LGBTQ publications are literally admitting YES he posted that vile filth, of course they are making up idiotic excuses for him etc but there we go and he's now having to offer up idiotic comments like what he Blogged about was him doing "bad college poetry". If you read in one of the articles I posted and posted a Screen Shot of and added a link to EVEN his fellow Democratic Opponent Jen Richardson brought up his Blog posts during the campaign, he only beat her by 3,8% he will lose to the Republican in November of course.

That Daily Caller link you posted has some quotes from his blogs;

“Jen, Liz, and I made it to the straight bars. Glad I went…but my straight fix has been satisfied for a while. I’m not going to lie: breeder=weird/bad dancers. Disagree if you want—you’re just deluding yourself,” Hoadley wrote in a June 2005 post to his now-deleted LiveJournal blog.

Later in the post, Hoadley said he received a “massage from the Korean womyn [sic] down the street (no happy ending).”

In another post that same month formatted like a poem, Hoadley wrote that he had “bulging pecs and huge arms” after going to the gym. “Now the boys want to buy me drinks. I let them think they’re getting lucky, get their turn but now I’m the match ready to release my burn.”

“I turn to my little black book that’s commonly called a cell phone,” Hoadley wrote. “My fingers walk as I talk to the latest victim of my sexual conquest.”

Hoadley also wrote about drug use in a post to the blog in May 2005 that stated, “Tonight I went to an event at a leather bar. By myself. To learn about crystal meth.”

“Don’t do meth,” the post continued. “In fact, don’t do drugs (and then have unprotected sex) ::shudders::”

Now. .. generally? I would take a source, with a bias, claiming what someone wrote, as hearsay, and not very reliable. BUT, if Hoadley has nothing to hide, why would they take down the blog?

Ron Paul never took his writing down, or tried to hide who he was, when he ran for Congress and President, even though some thought they were a bit controversial, and he wrote for decades before he ran for office. . . Both in print, and at the very beginning of the web.

Hell, the left even tried to associate those who wrote things under his name, with him, even though he never explicitly approved of it. . . yet this? This doesn't seem to be acceptable for a public servant.

So what is the deal here? :dunno:

Apparently you all made fun of him, why

because he is gay. There is Qanon freaks and the tramp cult and you made fun of him.

“Jen, Liz, and I made it to the straight bars. Glad I went…but my straight fix has been satisfied for a while. I’m not going to lie: breeder=weird/bad dancers
So they frequent gay bars and think straight people are weird, or else it's something about the quantity of alcohol being served to already intoxicated customers.

Forum List

Back