Joe: “America is a nation that can be defined in a single word. Asfutmsifwffutsh.”

For people that can’t click a link and watch the actual speech. 22:25 is the whole thing that lasts 30 seconds.

And?
He does this all the time,
I have shown this 20 times here.
I posted up video interviews of Joe Biden in the1990s - quick thinking, stays on topic.
I posted up video of Biden in the 2000s - quick, witty and not once does these weird "asmusnufuphinism"
I posted up video of him in the early 2010s - slightly slower, but still answers questions just fine without weird non words and long pauses
But by the late 2010s... the decline is undeniable.
TODAY - like you trying to deny the obvious... if you don't think there is significant mental decline... you just don't want to.

As we can all see around us with every issue that’s important to us and our families, America is in the best of hands.

Gawd, he is such an embarrassment.

As f*ed up as he and Democrats have made this country, though, he is the perfect avatar / symbol for all things government under the Democrat Party.

WHo is SkyNews anyway?
As uber-uber liberal Australia is... how is there a conservative media there?
And guessing more Americans see it than Australians?

22:25… do your own research. The one word is “possibilities”. He sets the stage with where it came to him.. in the foothills of the Himalayas. It’s not a good or bad story just he added some color.
He's Got the Hole Whirled in His Hands

The possibilities for low-life to become high and mighty. The rulers saw many possibilities to turn the country upside-down, backwards, and every which way but the American Way.

And half of those were real voters.
How come in my 2022 travels around America I see hundreds of Trump bumper stickers and signs and have yet to see a Biden?
Bumper stickers don’t vote. I voted for Biden and am an ardent defender of his administration on this site and I dont have a bumper sticker or yard sign… why? Cuz I’m not a crazy ass cultist.

Trump signs are put up by people who are insecure and feel like telling the world they belong to a shitty group and they find support when they see other signs… people not unlike you. It makes them feel like they belong to a group and their ideas are accepted when in fact they are outvoted for nearly 30 years.

DeSantis is already leading Trump in the polls.

Polls two years out are worthless, and national polls mean squat. It's the State polls in the early primaries that matter, if polls matter at all.

Nope, not the best. It’s just all we needed to beat the last guy who was so bad he lost to this guy by a historic landslide. 84M people.
84 million people voted for Veggie Joe?

That's a lie. At least you cut it down from 87 million.

Show me your plan, your solution to our problems. All I hear is hate destroy other Americans simply for belonging to a different political party.

Forum List

Back