Jimmy Dore on political impacts of FDA now approving ivermectin to treat COVID

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

This is a great analysis. Lots of political discussion about this decision.

Seems like many lost their lives because of the vilifying of ivermectin my big pharma and the left.

108.jpeg

Funny how the FDA told the truth in court.

Their lawyer said it is fine ot prescribe ivermectin for COVID IN COURT.
They were always telling the truth. Ivermectin is harmless, but relying on it to cure Covid is questionable. That has been their stance for a couple years.

They were always telling the truth. Ivermectin is harmless, but relying on it to cure Covid is questionable. That has been their stance for a couple years.

The FDA fucking lawyer just fucking said it court that it can be used to treat COVID.

It was used all over the world to treat COVID and why the fuck do YOU GIVE A FUCK IF MY DOCTOR GIVES ME IVERMECTIN?

WHAT ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT?

The FDA fucking lawyer just fucking said it court that it can be used to treat COVID.

It was used all over the world to treat COVID and why the fuck do YOU GIVE A FUCK IF MY DOCTOR GIVES ME IVERMECTIN?

They've held the same stance from day one. There's no harm in trying to treat Covid with Ivermectin. Whether or not it helps is still an issue of debate.

That is not what the lawyer said. She said there was nothing preventing doctors from prescribing it. She didn't say the FDA approved it. No self-respecting doctor would prescribe it after study after study has said it does nothing to treat the virus.

"During the oral argument, Ashley Cheung Honold, a Department of Justice lawyer representing the FDA, stated that the agency "explicitly recognizes" that doctors do have the authority to administer ivermectin to treat COVID".

That is not what the lawyer said. She said there was nothing preventing doctors from prescribing it. She didn't say the FDA approved it. No self-respecting doctor would prescribe it after study after study has said it does nothing to treat the virus.

"During the oral argument, Ashley Cheung Honold, a Department of Justice lawyer representing the FDA, stated that the agency "explicitly recognizes" that doctors do have the authority to administer ivermectin to treat COVID".
Exactly. The thread began with a lie in the very title. It doesn't matter.

If doctors started prescribing ivermectin in March 2020, I wonder how many lives would have been saved.

Death in trade for billions of dollars. Big Pharma and the left are soulless ghouls.

Forum List

Back