Jim Mattis reportedly slept in his clothes to be ready for North Korea's missile launches

No. Out of respect for past service I won't call him a Maxi-Pad.

I bet Trump slept just fine.

Jim Mattis reportedly slept in his clothes to be ready for North Korea's missile launches
You must not have ever been in the military. Lots of people sleep in their clothes if some shit is going to go down.

But no shit was going to "go down".
You never know that for sure. Thats why you stay ready. Youre just a scrub. Shut up until you have been a soldier. Then talk.

You must not have ever been in the military. Lots of people sleep in their clothes if some shit is going to go down.

You never know that for sure. Thats why you stay ready. Youre just a scrub. Shut up until you have been a soldier. Then talk.

Do you sleep in your clothes?

If some shit may go down yes. Thats what soldiers do.

I always wondered why they wouldn't let us in basic(except bivouac) but any other time it was ok..

I always wondered why they wouldn't let us in basic(except bivouac) but any other time it was ok..
Where did you do basic? We had to sleep in our clothes a couple of times in basic at Ft Jackson.

There was not a chance in hell even Kim would be lame enough to fire a missile at us or our allies. You reside in Fantasyland.

I have lost all respect for Mattis.

Mad Dog my ass. :dunno:

A liberal is a liberal, McGovern flew 35 missions over German held territory, yet he was a liberal.

Guys like Mattis sat around while GW and Øbama pussified the military.

There was not a chance in hell even Kim would be lame enough to fire a missile at us or our allies. You reside in Fantasyland.
You have no clue what youre talking about scrub. Theres a lot more to the story than you and the general public are aware of. Let the people that actually know what they are talking about make those assessments.

You have no clue what youre talking about scrub. Theres a lot more to the story than you and the general public are aware of.

Here's your chance. Like what?

You have no clue what youre talking about scrub. Theres a lot more to the story than you and the general public are aware of.

My chance for what?

My chance for what?

Explain the "more to the story" you referenced.

Forum List

Back