Jim Jordan tweets: "President Trump is the leader of the Republican Party."...liberal HuffPost says it "backfired" instantly!

Rand Paul for Senate majority leader, Jim Jordan for Speaker, Donald J Trump for president

Trump lost the presidency and supermajority in 4 short years. By all means keep him as the leader if you want to keep losing. Trump somehow has his drones convinced that they are winning though, it’s unbelievable

Just remember hitler was sent to jail in 1929 and by 1940 he was in power. Trump might actually serve jail time. Then run again in 2024.

Trump will be pushing 400 pounds by 2024.

I have trump in my Deadpool

I don't know what that means.

Trump is on his To Kill list.
To post an assassination attempt is an Inter-State crime.

Rand Paul for Senate majority leader, Jim Jordan for Speaker, Donald J Trump for president

Trump lost the presidency and supermajority in 4 short years. By all means keep him as the leader if you want to keep losing. Trump somehow has his drones convinced that they are winning though, it’s unbelievable

Just remember hitler was sent to jail in 1929 and by 1940 he was in power. Trump might actually serve jail time. Then run again in 2024.

I have trump in my Deadpool

I don't know what that means.
He's more moronic than you.

View attachment 461965

She’s young. Trump will be 78. Wilfred Brimley made it to 86 and he was fat. You never know but I think we’re going to hear trump died one night of a massive heart attack

She is genetically, or by habit, a fat ass and so is Jerry Fat Ass Nadler.
You know you have no argument when you use the typical MO of Liberals...the ad hominem.

You’re right... whataboutisms work much better!

Forum List

Back