Biden: If You Don’t Support Banning "Assault Weapons", ‘You’re Not On The Side Of Police’

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
President Joe Biden said Monday that Republicans who voted against banning assault rifles are not on the side of police in America.

Speaking virtually to attendees at the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives conference in Orlando, Florida, Biden said that Republicans who refused to ban so-called “weapons of war” are not telling the truth when they claim to support law enforcement. In particular, Biden called out Governor Ron DeSantis (R-FL) and Senators Marco Rubio and Rick Scott (R-FL) for refusing to support Democrats’ gun control efforts.

Biden: If You Don’t Support Banning Assault Weapons, ‘You’re Not On The Side Of Police’ | The Daily Wire

Pretty much saying again “if you dont vote for me, you aint black”

It seems to me that the Government telling its people they don’t need militarily-relevant arms is exactly the reason why the 2A exists.

President Joe Biden said Monday that Republicans who voted against banning assault rifles are not on the side of police in America.

Speaking virtually to attendees at the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives conference in Orlando, Florida, Biden said that Republicans who refused to ban so-called “weapons of war” are not telling the truth when they claim to support law enforcement. In particular, Biden called out Governor Ron DeSantis (R-FL) and Senators Marco Rubio and Rick Scott (R-FL) for refusing to support Democrats’ gun control efforts.

Biden: If You Don’t Support Banning Assault Weapons, ‘You’re Not On The Side Of Police’ | The Daily Wire

It seems to me that the Government telling its people they don’t need militarily-relevant arms is exactly the reason why the 2A exists.

Biden has no clue what an 'assault weapon' is.

I assume he is talking about how so many police unions/organizations support gun control measures, primarily those that focuses on assault weapons, cop killer bullets, etc....but the only time the opinions of cops matter is when they are trying to justify the killing of unarmed people....

"If you don't let me oppress your civil rights, then you ain't black!"

Forum List

Back