Jill Biden’s Ex-Husband Breaks Silence On ‘Very Dangerous’ Biden Family

Yeah, because you're a hypocrite.

You know the former 1-term fuckup "fought the war in Vietnam" at home trying to fukk the girlfriends of guys that did.
I think you should find the interview Bill Stevenson gave a few years ago where he produced court records showing why he divorced Dr Slut and how the Biden family caused him grief for 35 years. Personally, I would have hired a hit man. I'm through now with your uneducated dumb ass, so don't bother to answer me any more.

Lol, today's republican party a million accusations zero convictions. Well ya got witnesses produce them and go to court. Call us when ya get some convictions. Hilarious 😂

Of course Jill is a piece of shit. What honest, decent woman would stand by smiling for the cameras while her husband harasses and touches children? What kind of woman would push her doddiling half brain dead husband out on stage instead of trying to protect him? What kind of woman walks around telling everyone to call her doctor when she only has a doctorate in education? What kind of woman would stay with that family? What kind of woman that would also ignore a grandchild?

She is a terrible human being that is pretty much a gold digging whore there only for the fame, fortune and power that her husband provided her.

None of that could possibly be in dispute

The lovable maybe little bit touchy feely uncle type? #YeaRight. Biden has been abusing federal power to go after people who cross him from the start. This is why J6 peaceful protesters are in jail. These people are stone psychopaths and killers. Mobsters.

Jill Biden’s Ex-Husband Breaks His Silence On ‘Very Dangerous’ Biden Family

“I couldn’t stand it anymore,” Stevenson began. “I needed somebody just to listen to me, to tell them what happened to me because I got on the wrong side of the Biden family.” “After spoiling Jill for five years, I was on the wrong side of them, and they have literally come after me [for] 35 years in a row. One little thing after another.” Stevenson alleged that Francis Biden threatened him in the immediate aftermath of the divorce.

“Frankie Biden, of the Biden crime family, comes up to me and he goes, ‘Give [Jill Biden] the house, or you’re going to have serious problems.’” “I looked at Frankie, and I said, ‘Please. Are you threatening me?’” Stevenson asked. “And, uh, needless to say, about two months later, my brother and I were indicted for that tax charge for $8,200,” he explained. /////

“This is the only reason I’ve come forward. It’s like I said, nothing about the divorce, no bitterness,” he explained. “But Jimmy (James Biden), Frankie (Francis Biden) and President Biden are very dangerous, "

FOIA Video Shows Capitol Police Waving Jan. 6 Protesters Inside Through Doors

She let Joe SHOWER WITH HIS GROWN DAUGHTER!!!

It's a family of Hillbillies!

Forum List

Back