jihad vs zionism. which has killed more and which is the biggest threat now?

The Arab-Jewish conflict is based on one factor: Islam.

Islam demonized Jews.
Islam villainizes Jews.
Islam curses Jews.

Each day, 5x/day, 35x/wk, over one billion Muslims curse the Jews, and, the Christians, in their prayers.

whether that is true or not i wouldn't want to speculate, but somehow i think there is a whole lot more to it than that.

also, you say nothing about what has happened to jewish communities in the arab world that had been doing reasonably well until the partition and you say nothing about the discrimination in israel directed at the sephardim.

Read the Quran. al-Fatiha, Surah 1, Ayah 7.

wanna just give us the gist of that? my copy of the quran is packed up in storage at the moment.

Islam demonized Jews.
Islam villainizes Jews.
Islam curses Jews.

Each day, 5x/day, 35x/wk, over one billion Muslims curse the Jews, and, the Christians, in their prayers.

whether that is true or not i wouldn't want to speculate, but somehow i think there is a whole lot more to it than that.

also, you say nothing about what has happened to jewish communities in the arab world that had been doing reasonably well until the partition and you say nothing about the discrimination in israel directed at the sephardim.

All Israeli citizens are constitutionally guaranteed equal rights. Anyone with a grievance can petition the courts.

well that's really easy to say, but what's the reality? i've met sephardim over the years and i have some dual citizenship friends who served in the IDF. they seem to all say that the sephardim are treated like 2nd class citizens.

and NOBODY around here seems to have either the data or the courage to make a statement about what happened to the millions of jews across the region or their communities.

wanna just give us the gist of that? my copy of the quran is packed up in storage at the moment.

1. In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

2. All the praises and thanks be to Allâh, the Lord [] of the 'Alamîn (mankind, jinns and all that exists). []

3. The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)

5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).

6. Guide us to the Straight Way

7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace [], not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).
The Noble Quran : Surat 1

2. All the praises and thanks be to Allâh, the Lord [] of the 'Alamîn (mankind, jinns and all that exists). []

4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)

5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).

7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace [], not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).

i don't see anything there to support your premise other than the parentheticals that i'm sure are your addition.

it's been a real thrill tonight but i'm running low on battery and need to go plug in. i'll be back tomorrow noon or so.

i have no idea what it is that gets you banned nor do i care. actually that's not totally true --- i am a little curious because gunny says he doesn't ban people for their political opinions and the obscene insult hurling doesn't seem to get much notice from the mods.

i don't agree with your condemnation of all arabs because of your perspective on islam, but that's fine by me as long as you argue the argument instead of hurling insults like you do with shogun.

i don't see anything there to support your premise other than the parentheticals that i'm sure are your addition.

The "parentheticals" are not mine, genius. Open the link to the Quran I conveniently supplied because your copy of the Quran is in storage.

D'oh.

Islam demonized Jews.
Islam villainizes Jews.
Islam curses Jews.

It is interesting to note that after the hundreds and thousands of years that the Jews lived in these Arab countries, the Quran did not kick in until after Israel was giving the Palestinians the boot.

Last edited:

It is interesting to not that after the hundreds and thousands of years that the Jews lived in these Arab countries, the Quran did not kick in until after Israel was giving the Palestinians the boot.

You're an uninformed moron.

The Quran, which you have not opened, kicked in the 7th century when Muhammad beheaded nearly 1,000 Banu Quraiza Jews, an atrocity whose enormity is conceded today even by Islamic apologists such as Karen Armstrong, who characterizes the event as the first Jewish Holocaust.

Now, run along, moron. It's breast-feeding time for you.

It is interesting to not that after the hundreds and thousands of years that the Jews lived in these Arab countries, the Quran did not kick in until after Israel was giving the Palestinians the boot.

The Quran, which you have not opened, kicked in the 7th century when Muhammad beheaded nearly 1,000 Banu Quraiza Jews, an atrocity whose enormity is conceded today even by Islamic apologists such as Karen Armstrong, who characterizes the event as the first Jewish Holocaust.

Of course this has nothing to do with your conversation with tommywho70x.

Flawed, ignorant premise.

Jihad is mass murder based on Islamic doctrine.

Zionism is Jewish self-determination, guaranteed all people under the UN charter. The original Zionists immigrating to Palestine were pacific, arriving unarmed and without a military.

Under Islam, 60 million Christians and 80 million Hindus have been killed.

Zionists have only killed in self-defense against Muslim aggression, fully permissable under international law.

Martin Luther King, Jr was an avowed Zionist...
When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You are talking anti-Semitism.

I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/John-Lewis-Congressman-African-American-Biographies/dp/0766017680]Amazon.com: John Lewis: From Freedom Rider to Congressman (African-American Biographies) (9780766017689): Christine M. Hill: Books[/ame]

Usama bin Ladin is an avowed jihadist.

You have distinguished yourself for being a total fool. Congratulations

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Of course this has nothing to do with your conversation with tommywho70x.

Of course, you have been PWNED, once, again. You wear your ignorance like a comfortable sweater.

Last edited:
honey? ok sweetcheeks

the majority of the people who have become the citizens of the state of israel are caucasian ashkenazim who immigrated (illegally?) from europe and western asia.

Wrong, genius.

The majority of Israeli Jews are the nearly 1 million Mizrahi Jews and their descendants ethnically cleansed from Arab countries in the mid-20th century.

The legally binding Palestine Mandate, ratified unanimously by the League of Nations, encourages Jews from anywhere in the world to immigrate to Israel.

Now, even you know.
In the last 10 years 800,000 Russian Jews have immigrated from the former U.S.S.R to Israel. The present-day Ashkenazi Jewish population is estimated at more than 10 million, of which 2.8 million live in Israel.

so says The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.

Ashkenazi Jews

Islam demonized Jews.
Islam villainizes Jews.
Islam curses Jews.

Not correct. The Arabic says nothing about Jews and Christians in this verse. This is their own lame addition. It's definately not true that Muslims curse Jews and Christians every time they pray. These wahhabi style translations really irk me. They like to throw in their own understanding of the text instead of literally translating.

The Arabic text with transliteration and translation in English is as follows: [Qur'an 1:1].

1:1 بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمـَنِ الرَّحِيم

Bismillāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
1:2 الْحَمْدُ للّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِين

Al ḥamdu lillāhi rabbi l-'ālamīn
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds
1:3 الرَّحْمـنِ الرَّحِيم

Ar raḥmāni r-raḥīm
The Beneficent, the Merciful.
1:4 مَـالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّين

Māliki yawmi d-dīn
Owner of the Day of Judgement
1:5 إِيَّاك نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِين

Iyyāka na'budu wa iyyāka nasta'īn
Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
1:6 اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ

Ihdinā ṣ-ṣirāṭ al-mustaqīm
Show us the straight path,
1:7 صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنعَمتَ عَلَيهِمْ غَيرِ المَغضُوبِ عَلَيهِمْ وَلاَ الضَّالِّين

Ṣirāṭ al-laḏīna an'amta 'alayhim ġayril maġḍūbi 'alayhim walāḍ ḍāllīn
The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.
When recited during daily prayers, some schools of thought follow Al-Fatihah by the word Amin.

Al-Fatiha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islam demonized Jews.
Islam villainizes Jews.
Islam curses Jews.

Not correct. The Arabic says nothing about Jews and Christians in this verse. This is their own lame addition. It's definately not true that Muslims curse Jews and Christians every time they pray. These wahhabi style translations really irk me. They like to throw in their own understanding of the text instead of literally translating.

The Arabic text with transliteration and translation in English is as follows: [Qur'an 1:1].

1:1 بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمـَنِ الرَّحِيم

Bismillāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
1:2 الْحَمْدُ للّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِين

Al ḥamdu lillāhi rabbi l-'ālamīn
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds
1:3 الرَّحْمـنِ الرَّحِيم

Ar raḥmāni r-raḥīm
The Beneficent, the Merciful.
1:4 مَـالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّين

Māliki yawmi d-dīn
Owner of the Day of Judgement
1:5 إِيَّاك نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِين

Iyyāka na'budu wa iyyāka nasta'īn
Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
1:6 اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ

Ihdinā ṣ-ṣirāṭ al-mustaqīm
Show us the straight path,
1:7 صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنعَمتَ عَلَيهِمْ غَيرِ المَغضُوبِ عَلَيهِمْ وَلاَ الضَّالِّين

Ṣirāṭ al-laḏīna an'amta 'alayhim ġayril maġḍūbi 'alayhim walāḍ ḍāllīn
The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.
When recited during daily prayers, some schools of thought follow Al-Fatihah by the word Amin.

I quoted directly from the Noble Quran, the official Quran published by the Saudi Arabian government.

Now, hop on your camel and run along, Mustafa.

honey? ok sweetcheeks

the majority of the people who have become the citizens of the state of israel are caucasian ashkenazim who immigrated (illegally?) from europe and western asia.

Wrong, genius.

The majority of Israeli Jews are the nearly 1 million Mizrahi Jews and their descendants ethnically cleansed from Arab countries in the mid-20th century.

The legally binding Palestine Mandate, ratified unanimously by the League of Nations, encourages Jews from anywhere in the world to immigrate to Israel.

Now, even you know.
In the last 10 years 800,000 Russian Jews have immigrated from the former U.S.S.R to Israel. The present-day Ashkenazi Jewish population is estimated at more than 10 million, of which 2.8 million live in Israel.

so says The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.

Ashkenazi Jews

How are your basic spelling lessons for illegal Mexican immigrants, Jose?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2210962-post18.html

Habla Ingles? :lol:

Before you can clean my house, get your immigration papers, Jose. :lol:
You could try cleaning up the place yourself, treat the vermin at the same time
zyklon-can.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back