jihad vs zionism. which has killed more and which is the biggest threat now?

deaths.gif

The number of Palestinian deaths is almost certainly an underestimate as it does not include the most recent deaths in the West Bank. B'Tselem, The Israeli Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories reports that 4,908 Palestinians were killed by Israelis and 1,062 Israelis were killed by Palestinians between September 29, 2000 and December 26, 2008. The UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs reports that at least 1,440 Palestinians were killed during the Israel’s assault on the Gaza strip, between December 27, 2008 and February 5, 2009. The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs reports that 5 Israeli soldiers and 4 civilians were killed by Palestinians between December 27, 2008 and January 18, 2009, and 1 soldier was killed on January 27, 2009.
Israelis and Palestinians Killed since 9/29/2000

Last edited:
deaths.gif

The number of Palestinian deaths is almost certainly an underestimate as it does not include the most recent deaths in the West Bank. B'Tselem, The Israeli Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories reports that 4,908 Palestinians were killed by Israelis and 1,062 Israelis were killed by Palestinians between September 29, 2000 and December 26, 2008. The UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs reports that at least 1,440 Palestinians were killed during the Israel’s assault on the Gaza strip, between December 27, 2008 and February 5, 2009. The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs reports that 5 Israeli soldiers and 4 civilians were killed by Palestinians between December 27, 2008 and January 18, 2009, and 1 soldier was killed on January 27, 2009.
you got stats like that going back to 1948 or earlier?

deaths.gif

Jose, you cannot even spell, why try to read charts?

There were more Pallies murdered by Jordan in just a few weeks during Black September than killed in conflicts Pallies started with Israel since 1947.

The reason Pallies have died is due to wars they initiated against Israel in 1947, 1948, 1967, 1973 and in Gaza.

Thus, Jose, you are PWNED. I'm calling Immigration and Naturalization on you. LOL
:clap2:

Last edited:
well that's really easy to say, but what's the reality? i've met sephardim over the years and i have some dual citizenship friends who served in the IDF.
Not to get off topic, but dual citizenship is beyond wrong. This is PCness taking over our immigration policy.

well that's really easy to say, but what's the reality? i've met sephardim over the years and i have some dual citizenship friends who served in the IDF.
Not to get off topic, but dual citizenship is beyond wrong. This is PCness taking over our immigration policy.

The US permits dual-citizenship, Einstein.

No shit and its wrong! There are many things wrong with our immigration policy (and yes this is lower on the list of priorities), but its makes irks me when a person accepts American citizenship and another citizenship also!

No shit and its wrong! There are many things wrong with our immigration policy (and yes this is lower on the list of priorities), but its makes irks me when a person accepts American citizenship and another citizenship also!

What great things have you done for America?

I washed my hands after I took a dump in the public bathroom today does that count? :lol:

I washed my hands after I took a dump in the public bathroom today does that count? :lol:

That puts you ahead of Marcy.

It is interesting to note that after the hundreds and thousands of years that the Jews lived in these Arab countries, the Quran did not kick in until after Israel was giving the Palestinians the boot.

Can one, just one, fucking asshole ever do an ounce of research before making themselves look like an idiot before posting?

This is a canard a lie, a falsehood...get it?

The jews were persecuted in the arab muslim lands for centuries, to claim otherwise is a sign of lazy ignorance and propaganda-suffering due to arab muslim/saudi arabian funded BS. Stop reading publications like WRMEA and stormfront, and then come back here...

It is interesting to note that after the hundreds and thousands of years that the Jews lived in these Arab countries, the Quran did not kick in until after Israel was giving the Palestinians the boot.

Can one, just one, fucking asshole ever do an ounce of research before making themselves look like an idiot before posting?

The jews were persecuted in the arab muslim lands for centuries, to claim otherwise is a sign of lazy ignorance and propaganda-suffering due to arab muslim/saudi arabian funded BS. Stop reading publications like WRMEA and stormfront, and then come back here...

I've already shredded Tin Head and turned him into food for Coyote to eat. He's mentally ill, but, it needed to be done.

I know, it was all merely a coincidence.:doubt:

BTW, I don't visit those sites you mentioned.

Forum List

Back