Jihad in America

It is Koran verse(one I quoted) and the Hadith is needed to understand the Koran. If you don't know that why are you here. You obviously are full of shit.
Obviously you have gotten them mixed up in your mind and have become confused. .. :cuckoo:

No muslim needs the Hadith's to understand the Quran.....because the Quran is easy to understand, except for people like you.

And your knowledge of what the Hadith's are about is basically zero. ... :cool:

Really, why is there is such a misunderstanding? Every source I have seen including Islamic scholars say what I have said. That the Hadith is necessary to understand Koran to understand Islam.

So why is that? Could you possibly be more ignorant of the subject?

Really, why is there is such a misunderstanding? Every source I have seen including Islamic scholars say what I have said. That the Hadith is necessary to understand Koran to understand Islam.
So why is that? Could you possibly be more ignorant of the subject?
I see that you are still confused. .. :cuckoo:

Once again, the Quran does not need the Hadith to complete itself. It is complete by itself. And stands alone as the word of God.

The Hadith is a commentary to the Quran.

Kinda like a Concordance is to the Bible.

So now you know........ :thup: .. :cool:

Last edited:
I know your religion is violent, supremacist, and intolerant. If you are not arguing, about that, than we are done.

I'm done.
You were done 30 posts ago. ... :lol: .. :lol:

c814e9299ecc70032840b7e579dbf101.gif

Last edited:
No jihad in USA.

Stealth jihad. Look at our textbooks. I learned in elementary school Islam was violent, and that the Crusades were defensive wars. That has all been revised. Also count the lawsuits from CAIR plus the push for "hate speech" laws. All planned and going on all around us.

Forum List

Back