Jihad in America

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I think you can also look at the impact Islam has in our textbooks. Also so the medias attempt to lecture Americans on Islamophobia in Obama's absence. Whitewashing Islam does no one a favor, and it is a calculated agenda.

b38df0ca47f70b15837577c968d3d018.jpg

Why they wear those damned things

I find this posting ironic. Only for the fact that it seems to have been promoted by a "christian" website. For many, if not all the barbarous acts depicted in this meme are promoted, ( even if not practiced) by the Christian bible.

I find this posting ironic. Only for the fact that it seems to have been promoted by a "christian" website. For many, if not all the barbarous acts depicted in this meme are promoted, ( even if not practiced) by the Christian bible.
If you look at the NT you will find none of those.
True. If one cherry picked the objectionable parts out, and chose not to include them, indeed they wouldn't be there. Though I'm not sure what point that proves. One could do the same with Islam.

True. If one cherry picked the objectionable parts out, and chose not to include them, indeed they wouldn't be there. Though I'm not sure what point that proves. One could do the same with Islam.

You do not have to cherry pick the Koran for violent verses. The NT just does not contain violent verses. Also remember Jesus used parables, the Koran is literal.

Very few people in the U.S. and throughout history have followed the New Testament
We are talking about people living by the Koran and Hadith. People not living by the NT is irrelevant.

Islam is a world domination plan disguised as religion. It's really not a religion, just a world domination plan.

Islam is a world domination plan disguised as religion. It's really not a religion, just a world domination plan.

It is a political ideology. And if the Nazis said they were a religion, we would all be Nazis if these people who defend Islam were around. How much more do people need to recognize an enemy of the free world?

It is a political ideology. And if the Nazis said they were a religion, we would all be Nazis if these people who defend Islam were around. How much more do people need to recognize an enemy of the free world?

Apparently more. I probably have at least a cubic foot of cordite and lead.

Very few people in the U.S. and throughout history have followed the New Testament
We are talking about people living by the Koran and Hadith. People not living by the NT is irrelevant.
It was pretty dumb of you to bring it up then

You do not have to cherry pick the Koran for violent verses. The NT just does not contain violent verses. Also remember Jesus used parables, the Koran is literal.
While you may find it personally advantageous to divorce the Old Testament from your personal practice of faith; you do not have the authority to divorce the Old Testament from Christianity, on behalf of Christianity. It is the bedrock, and foundation upon which it has built its house. Turning ones back to it, does not make it disappear, it merely enhances the view from the individual viewers perspective.

Matthew 5:18 reinforces all the prescribed behaviors and edicts laid out in the Old Testament; per Christ himself.
The only thing irrelevant is the dismissal of the near carbon copy, code of conduct allowed, and encouraged by both Islam, and Christianity.

Forum List

Back