Jihad in America

946184ea3aac7afbfb8ab6035bc9777f.jpg
I find this posting ironic. Only for the fact that it seems to have been promoted by a "christian" website. For many, if not all the barbarous acts depicted in this meme are promoted, ( even if not practiced) by the Christian bible.
If you look at the NT you will find none of those.
Very few people in the U.S. and throughout history have followed the New Testament
We are talking about people living by the Koran and Hadith. People not living by the NT is irrelevant.
It was pretty dumb of you to bring it up then

I did not bring it up. But with jihad in the title of this thread and I stand by what I said. Other religions are irrelevant to the unique problems Islam inspires.

I find this posting ironic. Only for the fact that it seems to have been promoted by a "christian" website. For many, if not all the barbarous acts depicted in this meme are promoted, ( even if not practiced) by the Christian bible.
Very few people in the U.S. and throughout history have followed the New Testament
We are talking about people living by the Koran and Hadith. People not living by the NT is irrelevant.

I did not bring it up. But with jihad in the title of this thread and I stand by what I said. Other religions are irrelevant to the unique problems Islam inspires.
There is very little that is "unique", in regard to the problems that Islam visits upon humanity. In fact; the problems that issue forth from Islam,are rather commonplace within religious history. The only remarkable change, has been the technology used to commit its atrocities. And even at that... just like all others; they use the means available to them in their day.

Matthew 5:18 reinforces all the prescribed behaviors and edicts laid out in the Old Testament; per Christ himself.
The only thing irrelevant is the dismissal of the near carbon copy, code of conduct allowed, and encouraged by both Islam, and Christianity.

Terror is not encouraged in Christianity, that is a big difference.

I think you can also look at the impact Islam has in our textbooks. Also so the medias attempt to lecture Americans on Islamophobia in Obama's absence. Whitewashing Islam does no one a favor, and it is a calculated agenda.

You will not see any children's history books talking about the Armenian genocide of Christians during WW1. Millions died but it seems not many know.

There is very little that is "unique", in regard to the problems that Islam visits upon humanity. In fact; the problems that issue forth from Islam,are rather commonplace within religious history. The only remarkable change, has been the technology used to commit its atrocities. And even at that... just like all others; they use the means available to them in their day.

Who would be killing people today if we did not have Islam? Certainly "in their day" means nothing today, does it?

I think you can also look at the impact Islam has in our textbooks. Also so the medias attempt to lecture Americans on Islamophobia in Obama's absence. Whitewashing Islam does no one a favor, and it is a calculated agenda.

You will not see any children's history books talking about the Armenian genocide of Christians during WW1. Millions died but it seems not many know.

Hitler knew the world said nothing, and that is why he knew he could do it to the Jews. Islam influenced Hitler in a lot of ways.

Matthew 5:18 reinforces all the prescribed behaviors and edicts laid out in the Old Testament; per Christ himself.
The only thing irrelevant is the dismissal of the near carbon copy, code of conduct allowed, and encouraged by both Islam, and Christianity.

Terror is not encouraged in Christianity, that is a big difference.
Many, many people would disagree with you. The mere incorporation of the construct of Hell, handily disposes of your postulation. And the terror of eternal damnation in Hell is a key facet of the promotion of the religion.

Who would be killing people today if we did not have Islam? Certainly "in their day" means nothing today, does it?
Islam has merely taken center stage lately. And "in their day" means quite a bit; especially if you were a Bosnian in the 90's. Hitler wasn't really too long ago either. What many Christians would like to pass off as ancient history, isn't ancient at all.

Islam has merely taken center stage lately. And "in their day" means quite a bit; especially if you were a Bosnian in the 90's. Hitler wasn't really too long ago either. What many Christians would like to pass off as ancient history, isn't ancient at all.

You are watching the West appease itself out of existence. Since Hitler is still here, that is exactly what the world did then, appeased. He became strong enough to sustain a WW for quite a while.

And WWII has nothing to do with Christianity. It is lame to even say so.

You are watching the West appease itself out of existence. Since Hitler is still here, that is exactly what the world did then, appeased. He became strong enough to sustain a WW for quite a while.

And WWII has nothing to do with Christianity. It is lame to even say so.
You can find it to be lame all you like. It does nothing to change the truth of the matter. Many times, in multiple speeches Hitler espoused his incorporation of the Christian faith into the tenets of his Reich, and its influence in what he did. Especially in his efforts to villainize the Jews, who he is said to have killed at least two million of.

Hitler knew the world said nothing, and that is why he knew he could do it to the Jews. Islam influenced Hitler in a lot of ways.
You're an idiot. ... :cuckoo:

Anti-semitism and the killing jews had taken place in Germany and the rest of Europe for centuries. ... :cool:
They had nothing in common?
HITLER & ISLAM — Adolf Hitler, Islam & Muslim Nazi Troops (Photos)

Hitler thought highly of Islam.

"It’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion,”

"The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"
https://www.quora.com/What-were-Hitlers-views-on-Islam

The was only 1 division (12,000) muslim soldiers who fought for Hitler.

Which was just a drop in the bucket compared to the millions of Axis soldiers who fought in the war for the nazis. And their contribution to the war effort was very minimal at best. ... :cool:

I said Islam interested Hitler and he borrowed a few tricks from them. Then we agree.

Muslims overwhelmingly fought against Hitler during WWll

The record is a complex, mixed and nuanced one, but the overarching fact is that Arab and Muslim involvement in the war was overwhelmingly on the Allied side, and was a significant factor in fighting on the ground. The overwhelming majority joined the cause voluntarily, despite British and French colonialism.

Moroccans estimate that 1,700 of their countrymen participated in the D-Day invasion as part of the Free French Army. This only hints at the scale of North African participation in Allied fighting.

The majority of the French army in North Africa in 1939 and 1940 were Arabs. In the French defeat of June 1940, about 5,400 Arab soldiers were killed fighting on the Allied side, and an estimated 60,000 Algerians, 18,000 Moroccans, 12,000 Tunisians and 90,000 other Muslims were captured by the Germans. It has been estimated that 233,000 North African Muslims were serving in the Free French Army in 1944, and that about 52 per cent of all its troops killed during the final year of the war were Muslims, mostly from North Africa. Some 40,000 North Africans are estimated to have given their lives in fighting for the liberation of Europe in 1944-45.

The Allied Muslim contingent from South Asia was even larger. At least half a million Indian Muslims enlisted in the British military during the conflict. At least one-third, if not more, of the British "Indian Army" that fought during the war on many fronts were Indian Muslims – a disproportionately high percentage.

Second World War record of Muslims is worth marking | The National

Last edited:
...slaughter more people everyday than were killed during the entire Salem Witch Trials (12).

WWII is over and we are appeasing Islam like we did Hitler. The above is about Islamic terrorists.

Forum List

Back