JFK only FAKED his death.....

Mad_Cabbie

Gold Member
Nov 2, 2013
العراق
... So that he could go underground and fight liberals like Lee Oswald in secrecy!

You stooped conspiracy nuts effed up ... once again. :lol:

He actually was the character "X" who warned Keven Costner about the evils of government run amok.

He also hand-picked the Warren commission to muck up his own death panel.

Also, during the 90's he had a stint as the "real" lead singer for Milli-Vanilli.

jfk-smiling-in-suit.jpg

Why is JFK smiling?

1 Because he never had to pay taxes after 1963
2 Because "Tricky Dick" took a powder instead of waiting for the final vote count.
3 Because he was the original carrot-top.
4 He got to screw Maryland Monroe.

He is still being kept alive today in a laboratory by a mad scientist.

Well - his missing brain is, anyway.

discus.

discusa1.jpg

Er ... discuss.

• Banned
... and so he could secretly enjoy all the books, films, threads, and rumors about him!

I'm sure that's a lot of fun!

He actually wrote a few himself.

No one knows it, but he played Jack Ruby in Oliver Stone's JFK; actually pistol whipping Jack Lemon for stealing his lines.

... and so he could secretly enjoy all the books, films, threads, and rumors about him!

I'm sure that's a lot of fun!

He actually wrote a few himself.

No one knows it, but he played Jack Ruby in Oliver Stone's JFK; actually pistol whipping Jack Lemon for stealing his lines.

Maybe he died long before his faked assassination.
And "ghost wrote" his own "Profiles in Courage."

Not this shit again!!!

Look, everyone knows that JFK didn't "fake" anything - he actually finished his first term and was re-elected in a landslide over Gerald Ford. The history books do not reflect this, BECAUSE OF THOSE ASS-HAT REVISIONIST LIBERALS, who decided to make him a martyr instead of allowing the truth of his impeachment for his affair with Michele Bachmann to forever stain his presidency.

The OP, once again, has his head up his ass.

Not this shit again!!!

Look, everyone knows that JFK didn't "fake" anything - he actually finished his first term and was re-elected in a landslide over Gerald Ford. The history books do not reflect this, BECAUSE OF THOSE ASS-HAT REVISIONIST LIBERALS, who decided to make him a martyr instead of allowing the truth of his impeachment for his affair with Michele Bachmann to forever stain his presidency.

Dude, let me 'splain something to you ... I'll type really slow, too so you can keep up.

First off, where do you get off with this "revisionist" horse****??? WHO revised history? Lyndon Johnson?

If anyone has his head up his ass, it's you for getting high minutes before posting this nonsense.

I was there - in the sixties, so get over yourself - if JFK was POTUS in 1967, I would have remembered.

Dumb-ass!!!

Not this shit again!!!

Dude, let me 'splain something to you ... I'll type really slow, too so you can keep up.

First off, where do you get off with this "revisionist" horse****??? WHO revised history? Lyndon Johnson?

If anyone has his head up his ass, it's you for getting high minutes before posting this nonsense.

I was there - in the sixties, so get over yourself - if JFK was POTUS in 1967, I would have remembered.

Dumb-ass!!!

Oh, I'm a dumbass, because I REFUSE to buy into the lie of JFK "faking his death???" Suuuuure! Have another shot, buddy.

87v5w.gif

Last edited:
JFK, Elvis, and Marilyn Monroe all faked their deaths and live in a polyamorous arrangement on a private island in the Caribbean.

Oh, I'm a dumbass, because I REFUSE to buy into the lie of JFK "faking his death???" Suuuuure! Have another shot, buddy.

87v5w.gif

If you think that this thread is a fail, please GTFO and take your stupid "theories" with you, cheese-ball.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back