Jews waving Israeli flag attacked by pro-Palestinian mob

I believe 20000 anti war protesters marched in London yesterday without incident?

Nothing on the National news about that, and if there was then the numbers would be greatly exaggerated and I bet no more than 500 were present. Like the anti war protests some years back when the media stated that the crowds were 50,000, then the pole said no more that 1,000 took part.

I believe 20000 anti war protesters marched in London yesterday without incident?

Nothing on the National news about that, and if there was then the numbers would be greatly exaggerated and I bet no more than 500 were present. Like the anti war protests some years back when the media stated that the crowds were 50,000, then the pole said no more that 1,000 took part.
I believe 6 million died in the holocaust, so stop with your stupid denial crap.The 20000 figure was on ITN
Tens of thousands march in London to say, "Gaza, we will never forget you" - Stop the War Coalition

The same thing happened in my city, Montreal.

But why is anyone surprised? Muslims and violence/hatred go hand in hand.

You should have seen the happenings in Tel Aviv yesterday. Radical left wingers punching radical right wingers, and vise versa.

That was pathetic.
nah, Imo its a good reflection of what Jew's around the world feel at present.

Nothing on the National news about that

Tens of thousands protest through London against Gaza violence
Tens of thousands protest through London against Gaza violence | UK | News | Daily Express

Gaza-Protests.jpg

Thousands gather in London to protest against Israeli military action in Palestine

Gaza conflict: Thousands gather in London to protest against Israeli military action in Palestine - Mirror Online

Up to 15,000 people marched through the capital from Downing Street to the Israeli embassy in Kensington after it emerged more than 300 people have now been killed in the conflict.
Thousands protest in London over war in Gaza - ITV News
Bs6CBEWIgAA-Tbo.jpg

Canada: Pro-Palestinian and Pro-Israeli protestors on different side of the road. Jewish protestors demonstrated peacefully when the Pro-Palestinians physically attacked them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi1IqwKFAxA#t=265

Are those the speakers of human rights and good conscience? Why is it impossibly to protest peacefully without being exposed to physical attackes?

What makes you think they were Jewish people? Not all Zionists are Jewish, just as not all Jewish people are Zionists.

To be fair brandishing an Israeli flag at a pro-Palestinian rally is both provocative and stupid, much the same as brandishing a nazi flag at an AIPAC meeting. Unless of course, the intention was to provoke violence in oder to discredit the other side, a common political tactic on all sides of the spectrum.

Basically this is another "non-event" publicised by Zionist activist Chloe Valdary. What is apparently "overlooked" is that the majority of the pro-Palestinian marchers both ignored the Zionist group and when one or two hot heads gave in to the provocation, tried to restrain them.
You must live in the boonies, because you sound like you've never been to protests. Typical ignorant Pali terrorist supporter.

Usually in protests of this nature, both sides show up and the police draw a separation to avoid physical confrontations. For example, they can designate one side to protest across the street.

The Palis were acting like scared mice when their numbers weren't like fifty to one in their favor at the protest I attended the last two weekends.

Last edited:

Tens of thousands protest through London against Gaza violence | UK | News | Daily Express

Gaza-Protests.jpg

Thousands gather in London to protest against Israeli military action in Palestine

Gaza conflict: Thousands gather in London to protest against Israeli military action in Palestine - Mirror Online

Up to 15,000 people marched through the capital from Downing Street to the Israeli embassy in Kensington after it emerged more than 300 people have now been killed in the conflict.
Thousands protest in London over war in Gaza - ITV News
Bs6CBEWIgAA-Tbo.jpg
Yeah, lots of racist Ayrab Moooslems like you there. The men walk around with their flip flops and their bellies hanging out, and their women dressed in black burkas walk behind them like obedient cattle. That's why they call it Londonistan. But they know not to fuck with the British, no such thing as "Bill of Rights" in the UK. LOL

Look at the picture posted, those Are British Protesters, not a flip-flop in sight
Most of the so called protesters in the US and Europe are Arabs and Moooslems, and then a token crazy white person here and there. I saw them with my own eyes. Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
[MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION], the interesting thing for me was that my young North London nieces and nephews reported to me that there was quite a large % of Jews like them marching.

Have you done your National Service yet tough guy?

[MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION], the interesting thing for me was that my young North London nieces and nephews reported to me that there was quite a large % of Jews like them marching.

Have you done your National Service yet tough guy?
Yes, one time I P'd freely and the yellow river was created.

Majority of photos you see are all Muslims and Arabs. Don't kid yourself. I attended many protests over the years and they are all Arabs. Actually it looked like they were shipped to the protests straight from Gaza. Same obese men and women in the Islamic garbs traveling from one protest to another. LOL

Last edited:
Oh, yeah - that 'stop the war coalition' site is lovely! Just full of great stuff like this:

"Israel's justification for the invasion is feeble. The aim, it says, is to destroy tunnels out of the besieged enclave, which it claims, quite absurdly, 'threaten Israeli security'. "

Israel's invasion is a pre-planned atrocity that makes a mockery of ceasefire 'offers' - Stop the War Coalition

The author of that verbal atrocity is off his rocker. I can only guess that he fantasizes it's OK for HAMAS to embezzle thousands of tons of concrete mix to use to tunnel under the border with Israel for convenient access to important military targets like a kindergarten.........

Look at the picture posted, those Are British Protesters, not a flip-flop in sight

The enlighened British nation is responsible for more blood spilled in my land than Jews and Arabs combined.

The cry to end the "occupation" but their own occupation of this land was the cruelest- ever.

So forgive me for being so unimpressed!

They are in no position to lecture anyone.

Thank god the protest in London wasn't violent, so far its a great achievement for the pro-Palestinians!

Thank god the protest in London wasn't violent, so far its a great achievement for the pro-Palestinians!
it is an anti war movement twerp.

Ps got any videos of the left wing jews fighting the right wing jews in Tel Aviv , I presume the Left Wing Jews throwing punches were Pro Palestinians or just anti war?:badgrin::badgrin:

it is an anti war movement twerp.

Ps got any videos of the left wing jews fighting the right wing jews in Tel Aviv , I presume the Left Wing Jews throwing punches were Pro Palestinians or just anti war?:badgrin::badgrin:
I got one showing the 'Supported by Hamas' Knesset member Zoabi assault and insult officers, take a look (second video)
Link (ynet news)

The 'Anti-War' movements are pro-Palestinians followed by the "Human Rights" propaganda so call it just pro-Palestinians, and about the right/left wing clashes, this is what usually happens in a left wing protest: (I got more just ask) Usually they don't just "Protest" they get into clash with the police and other authorities so I don't see how this represent "anti-war"

and when there are right wing extremist, they are used to being serrounded by Palestinians fighting each other and later blaming the IDF/Police.

And all those "Human Rights" like B'tzelem usually just like to take the pro-Palestinian frames. [MENTION=48922]I.P.Freely[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:
The same thing happened in my city, Montreal.

But why is anyone surprised? Muslims and violence/hatred go hand in hand.

You should have seen the happenings in Tel Aviv yesterday. Radical left wingers punching radical right wingers, and vise versa.

That was pathetic.[/QUOTE [MENTION=49937]Daniyel[/MENTION], ^ nah I was referring to the fighting above, so I ask again are the radical left wing Jews anti war or pro Palestinians ?

Forum List

Back