Jews may not replace you....but your white women will.....LOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Since the bite of the benevolent apple, women ie white women have played the game of waiting...waiting and then waiting some more. It took a black guy, ie Obama to demolish the glass ceiling that has allow so many white women their chance for a voice.....and this voice has laid the foundation for a future white men all across this country are dreading.

But here's my beef....yes, they were considered property, yes they were denied rights, yes they were denied the vote....but com'on, the mere idea of ww suffering????? give me a break

We will find throughout the upcoming elections, not only the white privilege they are afforded, but wait and watch how much shit they'll be able to say and get away with. Watch how much coverage they'll recieve and how eager the media will become with their attacks on Trump, something every single black candidate, both male and female will ensue with wrath.

Jews may not replace white men, but your women certainly will....and with your blessings.

• Banned
It took a black guy, ie Obama to demolish the glass ceiling that has allow so many white women their chance for a voice

Obama gave women the right to vote?
Obama made it safe for women of all colors to get out and get into politics.....if a black man can get elected president, women got a chance finally to have a shot at it...fuck hillary, she was a Trump clone

Since the bite of the benevolent apple, women ie white women have played the game of waiting...waiting and then waiting some more. It took a black guy, ie Obama to demolish the glass ceiling that has allow so many white women their chance for a voice.....and this voice has laid the foundation for a future white men all across this country are dreading.

But here's my beef....yes, they were considered property, yes they were denied rights, yes they were denied the vote....but com'on, the mere idea of ww suffering????? give me a break

We will find throughout the upcoming elections, not only the white privilege they are afforded, but wait and watch how much shit they'll be able to say and get away with. Watch how much coverage they'll recieve and how eager the media will become with their attacks on Trump, something every single black candidate, both male and female will ensue with wrath.

Jews may not replace white men, but your women certainly will....and with your blessings.

Could you please, translate that garble into English? Thank you.

• Banned

Its a double edge sword.....suddenly we got ww all over the country vying for attention..from the MeToo movement to politics....what I find so fascinating is that ww throughout history has always had the power, still do.

It took a black guy, ie Obama to demolish the glass ceiling that has allow so many white women their chance for a voice

Obama gave women the right to vote?
Obama made it safe for women of all colors to get out and get into politics.....if a black man can get elected president, women got a chance finally to have a shot at it...fuck hillary, she was a Trump clone

Obama spent 8 years fomenting hate. In my 79 years. Obama did more to divide the races than anyone in the country. He learned his trade from .Rev. Wright and Louie Fakerkhan.

Its a double edge sword.....suddenly we got ww all over the country vying for attention..from the MeToo movement to politics....what I find so fascinating is that ww throughout history has always had the power, still do.

They always had the power...yet they couldn't vote? You're babbling nonsense, dude!

You're describing Democritter ww, not loyal Conservative ww.

Scuse me, did someone say white privilege?

CRAZY_POCHANTAS_WARREN.jpg

You know why women should be in politics is,,,they can't shut up, yak, tak, yak, it's like a record that never ends...

It's like Tiger just woke up and noticed women in politics. The woman's movement has been active and growing in America since the suffragette movement but Tiger didn't seem to notice until there was a "black man" in the White House and then suddenly it's him that's caused women to be empowered!

To be quite blunt, Tiger...YOU'RE CLUELESS!

Because there were no women of color in office before Great King Obama? :113:
That's just historical revisionist idiocy at work.

You know why women should be in politics is,,,they can't shut up, yak, tak, yak, it's like a record that never ends...

there are GENDER differences in MODES OF EXPRESSION from infancy and
even intrauterine. Girls use WORDS ----on average----earlier than do boys.
Words------whereas boys tend to wet their beds longer than do girls. I am not
sure------but I have the impression that boys KICK whilst intrauterine than do
boys. I have no idea if my theory has ever been studied in the annals of
the medical literature. ------words vs the lower regions of the anatomy

Forum List

Back