Jews for Justice..... If Americans really Knew

BTW......since the O/P's article was written by Jews, will you also begin to exercise apartheid toward what you consider the "bad" Jews?

Hey Nat4900, you're getting right into the 'swing' of being a pro-pali using all those 'keywords'. Like Apartheid for example. Occupation, resistance, etc.

Check this. What if the Palestinians just froze their shit and claimed for a peaceful independent state right now where they have control. Hamas stops digging tunnels, etc. What about that?

p.s., do not lump me into some 'catagory' like right wing please. I do not watch Fox, nor feel like rush is my 'messiah'. I like to dig a bit deeper than all that.

And spare me the propagandish mottoes the streets are still covered with the garbage Obama left here.

I'm sure that when Obama is out of office, you'll STILL find something to bitch about and, of course, play the ETERNAL VICTIM......You should realize that much of the world has heard enough........some countries in Europe are going to recognize Palestine as a legitimate state.......and unless you kill off every Palestinian, they'll have sovereignty.
I'm still waiting for an answer, what made the Israelis not willing to work with the Palestinians anymore?
(By the way I couldn't care less about the Palestinians at this point while every progress they make only intended to delay the current situation where Israel is to be put on trial while they lose grip on their previous claims they obviously want it all or nothing and so far you can say whatever you want but you can't deny that fact so keep that in mind, for instance the apartheid claim is a double edge for them)

(By the way I couldn't care less about the Palestinians at this point

Obviously you couldn't care less.......and BTW, it is not I who labels the Israeli treatment of Palestinians as "apartheid"......From Carter and Tutu...several French and Italian diplomats, etc. they've visited and labeled....Of course, the "tolerant" Israeli don't want those visitors any longer...they interfere with the myth that only Israeli can ever be the victims....It isn't the first time that the oppressed became the oppressors.

I like to dig a bit deeper than all that.

Dig even DEEPER....you have a long way to go.

Oh no. I have dug that deep. Just as deep as you are now. That is the place that the pro-pal movement wants you to be. So deep that you cannot see the bigger picture with the whole truth.

I can see that you are that deep into the bullshit, because you as every other single pro-pal does, cherry picks an argument to meet the 'narrative'.

Why didn't you address this part of my post at all?:

Check this. What if the Palestinians just froze their shit and claimed for a peaceful independent state right now where they have control. Hamas stops digging tunnels, etc. What about that?

Didn't even include it in your quote of my post. Why not?

Because you have no intention for peace for the Palestinians either.

(By the way I couldn't care less about the Palestinians at this point

Obviously you couldn't care less.......and BTW, it is not I who labels the Israeli treatment of Palestinians as "apartheid"......From Carter and Tutu...several French and Italian diplomats, etc. they've visited and labeled....Of course, the "tolerant" Israeli don't want those visitors any longer...they interfere with the myth that only Israeli can ever be the victims....It isn't the first time that the oppressed became the oppressors.

Of course you couldn't care less, keep up the cherry pick, the deflection, the lies. Oh and do not forget to keep using the special keywords, "Apartheid", "Genocide", "Racism", "Facist", or what ever other ones that you as a stupid pig laps up and regurgitates.

Cull.

In other words....SURRENDER.....
Well, maybe they could or should BUT THIUS KEEPS ON HAPPENING

The Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict

The synopsis of a much longer article (below) was written by Jews who felt compelled to expose the Zionist agenda that has caused so much bloodshed in the former Palestine.

The standard Zionist position is that they showed up in Palestine in the late 19th century to reclaim their ancestral homeland. Jews bought land and started building up the Jewish community there. They were met with increasingly violent opposition from the Palestinian Arabs, presumably stemming from the Arabs’ inherent anti-Semitism. The Zionists were then forced to defend themselves and, in one form or another, this same situation continues up to today.

The problem with this explanation is that it is simply not true. What really happened was that the Zionist movement, from the beginning, looked forward to a practically complete dispossession of the indigenous Arab population so that Israel could be a wholly Jewish state, or as much as was possible. Land bought by the Jewish National Fund was held in the name of the Jewish people and could never be sold or even leased back to Arabs (a situation which continues to the present).

The Arab community, as it became increasingly aware of the Zionists’ intentions, strenuously opposed further Jewish immigration and land buying because it posed a real and imminent danger to the very existence of Arab society in Palestine. Because of this opposition, the entire Zionist project never could have been realized without the military backing of the British. The vast majority of the population of Palestine, by the way, had been Arabic since the seventh century A.D. (Over 1200 years)

In short, Zionism was based on a faulty, colonialist world view that the rights of the indigenous inhabitants didn’t matter. The Arabs’ opposition to Zionism wasn’t based on anti-Semitism but rather on a totally reasonable fear of the dispossession of their people.

One further point: being Jewish ourselves, the position we present here is critical of Zionism but is in no way anti-Semitic. We do not believe that the Jews acted worse than any other group might have acted in their situation. The Zionists (who were a distinct minority of the Jewish people until after WWII) had an understandable desire to establish a place where Jews could be masters of their own fate, given the bleak history of Jewish oppression. Especially as the danger to European Jewry crystalized in the late 1930’s and after, the actions of the Zionists were propelled by real desperation.

But so were the actions of the Arabs. The mythic “land without people for a people without land” was already home to 700,000 Palestinians in 1919. This is the root of the problem.

Jews have been living there since Moses led them gfrom Eqypt! The so called Palestinians are the invaders, PERIOD!

Last edited:
Of course you couldn't care less, keep up the cherry pick, the deflection, the lies. Oh and do not forget to keep using the special keywords, "Apartheid", "Genocide", "Racism", "Facist", or what ever other ones that you as a stupid pig laps up and regurgitates.

First of all it was one of your ilk that stated "I couldn't care less"...and regarding those terms and keywords, I LEARNED THEM FROM THE JEWS WHO KEEP REMINDING US THAT THEY ARE THE ONLY VICTIMS....ever, and we should all just support their Zionism and, of course, send money so they can buy more weapons to slaughter neighbors.

Jews have been living there since Moses led them gfrom Eqypt! TYher so called Palestinians are the invaders, PERIOD!

Yet another idiot who "learned" his history from Dell Comics....

This forum is a cesspool of many (not all) moronic right wingers

Weir is simply a deranged kook. So stop humping my leg.

See, you found a fellow-dingbat in Skye......there must be lots of people like you two that don't want to hear anything to cloud or question your biases......and bigotry....just listen to Bibi and other Zionists.
Add me to the fellow dingbats Club..........I like the company.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Jews have been living there since Moses led them gfrom Eqypt! TYher so called Palestinians are the invaders, PERIOD!

Yet another idiot who "learned" his history from Dell Comics....

This forum is a cesspool of many (not all) moronic right wingers

Not quite asshole. I've read extensively on the history of the Holy Land.

It's you who reads and believes the "Johnny come lately" version.

Are you late for the Hamas meeting...............

Yep. I got delayed watching you and your ilk burning a cross on someone's lawn.
Your buddies called.............said you were late for the bon fire.

church-burn1.jpg

Excuse me but it is you claiming that Hamas is the innocent victim...

Now, I never stated that....you got that from digging into your arse hole and called it a "fact."

Forum List

Back