Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

udging from the picture I'd say that Noah missed one. Or maybeeeeeeeee Darwin was right??????
Perhaps many religions are simply old lies the rich tell?
1018316866.jpg

"The clearest and fullest biblical account of this ancient myth appears in Psalm 74: 'For God... Thou didst divide the sea by thy strength: thou brakest the heads of the dragons in the waters. Thou brakest the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness. Thou didst cleave the fountain and the flood: thou driedst up mighty rivers. The day is thine, the night also is thine: thou hast prepared the light and the sun. Thou hast set all the borders of the earth: thou hast made summer and winter” (74:12-17).

"An archaeological discovery made in the 20th century shed light on this strange account of creation, revealing it for what it is: an abridged version of the Canaanite creation myth."

Genesis of Genesis: Where did the biblical story of Creation come from?

Oh shit! His back is up against the wall now!
Understanding Israel’s deception regarding citizenship vs. Jewish nationality – Mondoweiss

"People are often confused by the difference between citizenship and nationality when it comes to Israel.

"This issue most recently came up in the spat between Israeli celebrity Rotem Sela who asked, 'when will anyone in this government tell the public that this is a state of all its citizens,' to which Prime Minister Netanyahu replied it wasn’t, and said that it was a nation state of Jews alone.":eek:

First, you give your own land back to the Indians, then your words might carry a little weight.
1503704696115-L2151VFIWKKSNQ5WU470

Like many Native Americans I'm not greedy enough to "own" land.

Tell us how you would respond if Native Americans showed up at your front door and exerted their "right of return" to your land?

Like many Native Americans I'm not greedy enough to "own" land.

Never made enough......because the Jews, eh comrade?

Psalm 74
Psalm 74:14 says, "Thou brakest the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness" (KJV). Here leviathan has more than one head in the Hebrew.

In Ugaritic it is clear that leviathan (ltn) had seven heads. In the story of Baal and Mot it says, "for all that you smote Leviathan the slippery serpent (and) made an end of the wriggling serpent, the tyrant with seven heads?" (Gibson 1978, 68; ANET, 137-8; KTU 1.5, I.1-3).

In Sumerian poetry there is mus-sag-imin, the seven headed serpent. In Old Akkadian the seven-tongued serpent, hubullu may also have seven heads (TDOT Vol.7, 507). There is even a Sumerian carving of a seven-headed monster (ANEP fig. 671,& 691).

The many-headed Greek hydra who was killed by Hercules may come from the ancient Near East stories of Leviathan. Could the idea of a many headed sea monster come from seeing a giant squid or octopus, and assuming the tentacles were heads.

It seems that the word "leviathan" is a general term for any large sea animal. In Job 41 it clearly has one head, but in Psalm 74 it has many heads, probably a giant squid. In the Book of Revelation 13:1 the beast arising from the sea has seven heads. This seems to be alluding to the leviathan of seven heads tradition.

Doth mine eyes deceive me? The date upon this original document was signed in the year of our Lord 1917 and "Palestine" is mentioned no less than twice! I dare say that a fellow member of this forum has been telling porkies
As long as I've been posting on this subject (~10 years) I've noticed how the defenders of Zionist apartheid (and worse) argue the mass dispossession of hundreds of thousands non-Jews from their homes, farms, businesses, and bank accounts never happened because there has never been a nation state called Palestine.

Yet.

GLASNOST
The Avalon Project : The Palestine Mandate
The Palestine Mandate The Council of the League of Nations: Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have agreed, for the purpose of giving effect to the provisions of Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, to entrust to a Mandatory selected by the said Powers the administration of the territory of Palestine, which formerly belonged to the Turkish Empire, …

Avalon Project - The Middle East 1916-2001 - Yale University
1950 - United Nations Palestine Refugee Aid Act of 1950: Title III of Public Law 535 (81st Congress, 2d Session), June 5 1950 - Treaty of Joint Defense and Economic Cooperation Between the States of the Arab League, June 17

And now we took it back. Sucks to be you, Islamist. You’re also a moron. I never look at your pics or links I have told you this 200x but you keep posting them. Makes you a moron.
Your racist drivel is moronic.
Maybe you should move to Israel?

"The main confusion lies in the fact that Israel applies the notion of ‘nationality’ and ‘nation’ in a radically different manner to that which is commonly understood in most of the world today.

"Normally, ‘citizenship’ and ‘nationality’ are basically understood as a one thing.

"If you’re, say, a French citizen, you’re considered a French national.

"No French authority will consider you a ‘Jewish’ national – that would be racist!

"You’re French? Be a Jew, be a Muslim, whatever – you’re still a French national.

"On your passport it will say ‘Nationality – French’ – that will be your national identity."

Understanding Israel’s deception regarding citizenship vs. Jewish nationality – Mondoweiss

And now we took it back. Sucks to be you, Islamist. You’re also a moron. I never look at your pics or links I have told you this 200x but you keep posting them. Makes you a moron.

"The main confusion lies in the fact that Israel applies the notion of ‘nationality’ and ‘nation’ in a radically different manner to that which is commonly understood in most of the world today.

"Normally, ‘citizenship’ and ‘nationality’ are basically understood as a one thing.

"No French authority will consider you a ‘Jewish’ national – that would be racist!

"You’re French? Be a Jew, be a Muslim, whatever – you’re still a French national.

"On your passport it will say ‘Nationality – French’ – that will be your national identity."

Didn’t read your post but want to reply with: you’re an Islamist and you’re stupid.

Palestine was never a country. It was a territory
Palestine was a province of Syria.
A province is similar to a US state.
Are there any legal land owners in your state?
Has there ever been a country called Massachusetts?

https://www.theatlantic.com/past/docs/unbound/bookauth/zionism/mackay.htm

"But the Syrian province of Palestine, about one hundred and fifty miles long and fifty miles broad, largely mountainous and sterile, contains at present (1920) a population of more than 650,000, divided as follows: Mohammedan Arabs, 515,000; Jews, 63,000; Christian Arabs, 62,000; nomadic Bedouins, 50,000; unclassified,"

"But the Syrian province of Palestine, about one hundred and fifty miles long and fifty miles broad, largely mountainous and sterile, contains at present (1920) a population of more than 650,000, divided as follows: Mohammedan Arabs, 515,000; Jews, 63,000; Christian Arabs, 62,000; nomadic Bedouins, 50,000; unclassified,"
Never a country

Didn’t read your post but want to reply with: you’re an Islamist and you’re stupid.

That's all you got?

Never a country

Neither was Israel or Germany or Italy for that matter... Israel was a tiny city state in bandit territory in the Syrian province of Palestine.

They took the land via war. Like Americans did as well. GB isn’t crying for America to be returned or Canada. Why are you so stupid? You never address that point. Never. You lo
What happened in 1945 to legally exterminate the right of conquest? The only reason Jews won in 1948 was their hiding behind an iron wall of British bayonets for an entire generation. The main reasons Jews have won since 1967 is their abject servitude to US defense contractors. You still haven't answered why Jews are entitled to steal the land and water of non-Jews IN PALESTINE.:stir:

Nuremberg Trials

They took the land via war. Like Americans did as well. GB isn’t crying for America to be returned or Canada. Why are you so stupid? You never address that point. Never. You lo
What happened in 1945 to legally exterminate the right of conquest? The only reason Jews won in 1948 was their hiding behind an iron wall of British bayonets for an entire generation. The main reasons Jews have won since 1967 is their abject servitude to US defense contractors. You still haven't answered why Jews are entitled to steal the land and water of non-Jews IN PALESTINE.:stir:

Nuremberg Trials

Excuse me. The Zionists killed over 500 British peacekeepers before 1948.

Forum List

Back