Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

They should realize their defeat, make peace and move on.
You're confusing Palestinians with Neville Chamberlain.
jfk100chamberlain-angus.jpg

The Zionist fallacy of ‘Jewish supremacy’

"Zionism is a modern movement, which gained traction among a minority of secular Jews only in the late 19th century in response to Europe’s rising anti-Semitism and romantic nationalism.

"Early Zionists syncretised many aspects of European fascism, white supremacy, colonialism and messianic Evangelism and had a long and sordid history of cooperating with anti-Semites, imperialists and fascists in order to promote exclusivist and expansionist agendas."

Palestinians will never accept Jewish terror.
Eventually world opinion will come to their rescue the same way it did with the victims of South African apartheid.
2bn Islamists in the world and 8mil Jews trigger them. Too funny. Thank you for all the laughs.

Exactly where have you lived in the Middle East?
I live in America. I have very good friends from Kuwait, Iran and Pakistan. All live in the US now and the stories they tell me are horrific. You admit you're an Islamist, correct?

Islamist? No, I am an Arabist.
Aha....keep telling yourself that.

"Zionism is a modern movement, which gained traction among a minority of secular Jews only in the late 19th century in response to Europe’s rising anti-Semitism and romantic nationalism.

"Early Zionists syncretised many aspects of European fascism, white supremacy, colonialism and messianic Evangelism and had a long and sordid history of cooperating with anti-Semites, imperialists and fascists in order to promote exclusivist and expansionist agendas."

Eventually world opinion will come to their rescue the same way it did with the victims of South African apartheid.
2bn Islamists in the world and 8mil Jews trigger them. Too funny. Thank you for all the laughs.

I live in America. I have very good friends from Kuwait, Iran and Pakistan. All live in the US now and the stories they tell me are horrific. You admit you're an Islamist, correct?

Not all Muslims are Islamists, drama queen. You are just trying to justify theft and genocide.

Not all Muslims are Islamists, drama queen. You are just trying to justify theft and genocide.
Name one mostly Muslim country in the Middle East that is safe for Muslim women and Muslim gays than Israel.

Conquest is not theft. There are 2Bn Muslims vs. 16 Mil Jews...what genocide? The "Palestinian" population is growing not shrinking. So how it Genocide, Islamist?

I bet you’d have all the Indians take the US back as well. And we should all move back to Europe.
I bet you would throw multiple hissy fits if illegal, brown-skinned immigrants who didn't speak a word of English (and showed contempt for those who did) moved into you house, business, or bank account.
I'd like to see them try. We're not pussies like arabs are. They can't fight worth shit. All they know is car bombs. Fucking imbeciles. :lol:

The world won't save arabs, we all hate you sand shrimp. Now go get me a falafel.

The world won't save arabs, we all hate you sand shrimp. Now go get me a falafel.
I won't be as harsh but every mostly Islamist run country is either a humanitarian, economic or military disaster. I certainly don't want another one. Keep Israel mostly Jewish.

I've eaten couscous. :biggrin:

I won't be as harsh but every mostly Islamist run country is either a humanitarian, economic or military disaster. I certainly don't want another one. Keep Israel mostly Jewish.

How many Arab countries have you lived in?

If the Pals don't want to be attacked, they should stop doing so themselves and make peace. Maybe you can explain to them that they've lost.
You contradict yourself in just about every post you make, this one is no exception. Do you not read what you write before you send it?

T'es un con.
If I were you I wouldn't try to trade insults with me. You don't have a chance, you silly boy.
"silly boy"? That's your insult? :lmao:

Have you explained to the Pals yet that they've lost?

I bet you’d have all the Indians take the US back as well. And we should all move back to Europe.
I bet you would throw multiple hissy fits if illegal, brown-skinned immigrants who didn't speak a word of English (and showed contempt for those who did) moved into you house, business, or bank account.
I'd like to see them try. We're not pussies like arabs are. They can't fight worth shit. All they know is car bombs. Fucking imbeciles. :lol:

The Israelis carried out quite a few bombings.. They always dressed up like Arabs.

NEWS FLASH: All arabs are islamic terrorists who must fight Jihad.

The Israelis carried out quite a few bombings.. They always dressed up like Arabs.
Again, why is the safest place for a Muslim woman and or a Muslim gay man in the Middle East, Israel?

Again, why is the safest place for a Muslim woman and or a Muslim gay man in the Middle East, Israel?

You are full of shit.

You are full of shit.
What place is safer? It is illegal for Muslims to be gay and women are treated as property. Name one place that is safer. I'll patiently wait.

Until they accept it and sign a peace deal, they are
going to get pounded over and over, I totally approve.

TAZ

57d30eb442284.image.jpg

lead_rexfeatures_1111819b.jpg

09ae0a3917d350bab0196bb159b72d5d.jpg

9-1568163169.jpg

crying-baby-boy-isolated-white-35461418.jpg

TAZ

Forum List

Back