Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

The Treaty of San Remo and the Treaty of Sevres says otherwise.
They created the British Mandate for Palestine.
Why did the League of Nations use the word Palestine if Palestine did not exist already?
You still can’t differentiate between “Palestine” and “Palestinian” learn to fucking read. You sanctimonious asshole.

You dumb Islamist. Golda raised $50mil via a grass roots effort. Again, how old are you. By your posts you’re over 100 and have lived in just about every country in the world.

Yes, all thru the 1930s and 40s blue box collections bought guns in Argentina to ship to Palestine.

My travel is NOT unusual for an oil brat.. You're just ignorant.

Yes, all thru the 1930s and 40s blue box collections bought guns in Argentina to ship to Palestine.

blue box collections "BOUGHT GUNS" ----I remember this one from the islamo nazi filth
I read in the 1950s. "blue box collections" did not
come close to the nickels and dimes EXHORTED
EVERY SUNDAY from innocent "christian"
children for the support of islamo nazi filth in the
endeavor the annhilate the "christ killers" Even
I dropped a nickel into the "plate" when I was a
guest in the TERRORISM supporting "church"

Go look it up yourself.
I am not your maid.
Nor would a treaty mention the background negotiators with different parties.
Are you questioning whether or not Arab Palestinians helped T.E. Lawrence defeat the Ottoman Empire?

Why would I look for proof of your silly claim when you have none to post yourself?

Are you questioning whether or not Arab Palestinians helped T.E. Lawrence defeat the Ottoman Empire?

I have no doubt that 10 or 15 "Palestinians" may have helped.
Or maybe it was 5? Could have been 3

None of the links already provided referred to Jewish Palestinians.
They all referred to Arab Palestinians, since they were always the vast majority.
For example, the British Mandate for Palestine refers to the Arab Palestinians who were owed independence for fighting with Lawrence of Arabia.
do you have a link?

suradie----you got a link proving that the blue box
drive was DEVOTED to buying guns in Argentina?
I have a very close friend whose polio was treated
in Jerusalem in the 1940s from "blue box"
collections------he and lots of arab/muslim children
during the height of the world-wide polio
epidemic-----BLUE BOX COLLECTIONS

do you have a link?

suradie----you got a link proving that the blue box
drive was DEVOTED to buying guns in Argentina?
I have a very close friend whose polio was treated
in Jerusalem in the 1940s from "blue box"
collections------he and lots of arab/muslim children
during the height of the world-wide polio
epidemic-----BLUE BOX COLLECTIONS

Just my 94-96 year old Jewish friends who collected here in Atlanta.. I believe them.

Just my 94-96 year old Jewish friends who collected here in Atlanta.. I believe them.
I believe hubby who was treated for his polio
contracted in arabia, in Jerusalem along with lots
of others including arab muslims. The ENTIRE
hospital budget was------blue box.

I believe hubby who was treated for his polio
contracted in arabia, in Jerusalem along with lots
of others including arab muslims. The ENTIRE
hospital budget was------blue box.

So was the arms budget. Atlanta has a very solid, special Jewish community.. Are you calling them liars?

So was the arms budget. Atlanta has a very solid, special Jewish community.. Are you calling them liars?
more like stupid and uninformed. Hubby saw no
guns in the Jerusalem institute for crippled children.
After careful questioning I was able to ascertain that
the kids, VERY LIKELY, did see spoonfuls of cod liver
oil--------you want to call that ashkenazi
TERRORISM-----it is likely----the orthopedic
surgeon was an escapee from the realm of the
islamo nazi saint-----adolf

all thru the 1930s and 1940s the blue box collections
did not come CLOSE to the weekly PUT IT IN THE
COLLECTION plate islamo-nazi support program

There have always been Palestinians.. at least for 1300 years.. Some were Christian and some were Muslims. They lived in Palestine..
The Arabs crossed the Mediterranean on dry land from North Africa during the great drought from 330-390 AD. They slaughtered the indigenous peoples, the Medes, Hittites, Israelites, Assyrians. They drove the Babylonians back to Iraq and the Persians to Iran.

The African conquest was rapid and brutal. The North Africans which we call Arabs now, occupied and subjugated all the lands of the middle east, engaging in genocide of the indigenous populations.

Couple hundred years later, the Warlord Muhammad arose to send his armies out and slaughter the world.

So yes, Arabs have occupied the middle east by force for more than 1300 years. Arabs never called themselves "palestinian" until 1964, Hezbollah Hannah. Muslim Supremacists like you use it as a political term. The Arabs in Israel are just Arabs.

They didn't immigrate from Europe.

No, they immigrated from North Africa and engaged in genocide.

The Arabs crossed the Mediterranean on dry land from North Africa during the great drought from 330-390 AD. They slaughtered the indigenous peoples, the Medes, Hittites, Israelites, Assyrians. They drove the Babylonians back to Iraq and the Persians to Iran.

The African conquest was rapid and brutal. The North Africans which we call Arabs now, occupied and subjugated all the lands of the middle east, engaging in genocide of the indigenous populations.

Couple hundred years later, the Warlord Muhammad arose to send his armies out and slaughter the world.

So yes, Arabs have occupied the middle east by force for more than 1300 years. Arabs never called themselves "palestinian" until 1964, Hezbollah Hannah. Muslim Supremacists like you use it as a political term. The Arabs in Israel are just Arabs.

No, they immigrated from North Africa and engaged in genocide.
don't try to argue with Khutbah jumaat islamo nazi
sophistry------it is hopeless. Always remember---
even all of the Iberian Penninsula and the Indian
Subcontinent is "MUSLIM LAND---allahu
achbar...........ask suradie to translate the word
achbar

עַכְבָּר​

Typical graffiti of the Amerian tourist.
There is no shortage of white supremacists in North America.
300120-meir-kahane-shirt.jpg

Racist JDL cancels New York event

hat's not America, fucking Muzzie Beast lying scum..

You Muslim Supremacists are such pigs,.
Are you happy that racist Jews are NOT confined to Palestine, Bigot?

Racist JDL cancels New York event

"JDL backs ethnic cleansing​

"Earlier this month, The Electronic Intifada raised the question of whether the JDL sought to start a race war in New York City.

"Weinstein then released a barrage of Facebook posts signaling his support for the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians.
rabbi-meir-kahane_1986-02-13.gif

"It is not clear whether the Eshel Center thought better of hosting an organization that has repeatedly expressed support for the views of Meir Kahane, the late JDL founder who made his name in the 1970s and 1980s by calling for ethnic cleansing."

Forum List

Back