Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

Please list for us all of the successful nations on earth led by non-Whites,
Right after you supply a list of non-White nations that haven't been pillaged by white supremacy
You did it again G-P
G-P bulls eye.gif

Please list for us all of the successful nations on earth led by non-Whites,
Right after you supply a list of non-White nations that haven't been pillaged by white supremacy
You-cant-have-capitalism-without-racism-scaled-300x300.jpg

If I understand you correctly, the attempted argument is that 'pillage by white nations' prevented success among those you define as 'non-white' nations, and vice versa.

This raises 2 questions :

• Is "white" according to your theory, a function of skin color, geography or success, how are the supposed 'white nations' defined?

• How many examples of supposed 'white nations' can you give to support this argument about success, that weren't pillaged by those you define as 'non-white' nations?

Be specific.

Rubbish. The Labor Zionists bent over backwards trying to get them organized and promoting skilled labor training programs among Arabs; they rejected anything that smacked of progress and progressive social planning and instead some 90% of them joined the 19
Can you provide any supporting evidence for that claim?

Yes I can; maybe if you can get a serious poster to ask about it I will post it, otherwise we can assume most people who actually read up on topics already know this and don't need to posture over it and demand 'links'. My sources are mostly books anyway, written by real academics, which are beyond your grade level so you would never be able to verify them in the first place.

Why is that not once in this thread
can any anti-Israel activist directly address a single question?
Possibly because supporters of Israel can't explain why Jews are entitled to the land and water of non-Jews in Palestine.

Because the premise is wrong, you're confusing private ownership with self determination.
And the answer is simple - international law vested sovereignty over Palestine solely
with the Jewish nation.

All citizens of Israel Arabs as Jews,
can only lease it for 50 years.

Now you can start addressing my questions.

People who try to use the Canaanite narrative against Israel are usually not sharp enough to see how it actually confirms the unique cultural value in Israel's re-constitution, or simply ignorant to the fact that "Canaanism" was revived as a political movement by Israeli Jews.
Your link:

"'Canaanism' was originally a pejorative term.

"It grew out of Revisionist Zionism and according to Ron Kuzar had 'its early roots in European extreme right-wing movements, notably Italian fascism'.[1] Most of its members were part of the Irgun or Lehi.[2]

"Canaanism never had more than around two dozen registered members, but because most of these were influential intellectuals and artists, the movement had an influence far beyond its size.[3]

"Its members believed that much of the Middle East had been a Hebrew-speaking civilization in antiquity

Do you believe much of today's Middle East spoke Hebrew in antiquity?

See? That wasn't originally the Arab narrative.
They only adopted it from Jews, but have no idea what 'Palestine' even means.

And no, I don't belong to that movement, but I see the alternative they tried to offer,
and that idea I totally support - an alternative narrative that will draw the Arabs into the mainstream of Zionism, while both reforming Islam and strengthening the Israeli society.

As for Hebrew, not sure the "Canaanists" were seriously talking about the entire middle east,
but I think its also the academic consensus that Hebrew is essentially the 'last living Canaanite language', in that the languages of all those variously identified as Canaanites/Phoenicians, were all close variations of proto-Hebrew.

I can't say the entire middle east,
but certainly the Levant.

Last edited:
Why is that no anti-Israel activist in this thread
is capable of addressing directly a single question so far?

Or at least express any original thought?
Anti-apartheid posters on this thread have no problem responding to Hasbara boilerplate; apparently you have difficulty accepting the fundamental immorality of your racist state.

Apparently, if you could offer any original content, thought or actual argument,
there wasn't the need for all these ad hominems...

I believe you can do more,
if you meant well.

Last edited:
That is inaccurate. It was France that relied upon the population of its colonies to help fight the Nazis and the Japanese ....... and "The US promptly occupying Vietnam after Japan surrendered" is definitely not true
Also true.
The US began its Indochina adventures in Korea circa 1945 probably because Truman had nuclear weapons and Stalin did not.

DECEMBER 31, 2002
A Pop Quiz on Korea

"6. In August 1945 defeated Japanese forces formally turned over authority in Korea to the broad-based Committee for the Preparation of Korean Independence, led by Lyuh Woon-hyung, which in September proclaimed the Korean People’s Republic (KPR). When U.S. forces under Gen. Reed Hodge arrived in Inchon to accept the Japanese surrender, they

"a. ordered all Japanese officials to remain in their posts, refused to recognize Lyuh as national leader, and soon banned all public reference to the KPR
b. recognized Lyuh as the legitimate head of state
c. negotiated with Lyuh to facilitate swift attainment of independence of a united Korea"

Lyuh Woon-hyung is almost alone among Korean politicians in the last century as he is highly regarded on both sides of the 38th parallel.

Everyone knows that.
Based on my experience of posting on this subject for the last ten years, a majority of conservatives in the US not only don't know about the King David hotel bombing and Israel's deliberate attack on the USS Liberty they don't care. Israel is seen as a "city on a hill" in much the same (mythological) sense as the US, and there is always the shared history of economic gains stemming from ethnic cleansing to stimulate reactionary support for the Jewish State.

Forum List

Back