Jewish settlers damage Palestinian tractors in Nablus village

Doesn't it seem a little odd that 99.9% of reports like this come from PIC with no definitive photos, statements from un-identified witnesses. "They said this..." ,"They sad that....." Every Tom, Dick and Abdul has a camera or a phone and they could take stills or videos. I never see any. Every news agency has stringers and camera men all over the world, AP, UPI, Reuters and a whole shitload of other reputable news sources but one never sees a foot of film or a series of stills from those august bodies. All the pictures shown are of a very small area. I guess "They say" is sufficient proof. So that's why I chide Tinmore and all the other suckers and don't bother to discuss hearsay.

AP, UPI, Reuters and a whole shitload of other reputable news sources

Indeed, and all of them have their office in Israel. None in Palestine.

That shows a basic bias.
How does that make a difference? They're neutral and not partisan.

Link to any news report about Palestine that was written in Israel. (any MSM)

Indeed, and all of them have their office in Israel. None in Palestine.

That shows a basic bias.

I have a solution for your quandry. Start reading the stories in the big city newspaper that use the API and other news reporting agencies, and see how many of the stories are pro Palestinian. By the way, didn't Reuters doctor some pictures in the past to make Israel look bad?

I have a solution for your quandry. Start reading the stories in the big city newspaper that use the API and other news reporting agencies, and see how many of the stories are pro Palestinian. By the way, didn't Reuters doctor some pictures in the past to make Israel look bad?

It is not a quandary for me. I see what they write.

There have been a number of reports and articles from Israeli sources on settle attacks on Palestinians and their property and livelihood. Why do just summarily discount it as opposed to discussing it?
Doesn't it seem a little odd that 99.9% of reports like this come from PIC with no definitive photos, statements from un-identified witnesses. "They said this..." ,"They sad that....." Every Tom, Dick and Abdul has a camera or a phone and they could take stills or videos. I never see any. Every news agency has stringers and camera men all over the world, AP, UPI, Reuters and a whole shitload of other reputable news sources but one never sees a foot of film or a series of stills from those august bodies. All the pictures shown are of a very small area. I guess "They say" is sufficient proof. So that's why I chide Tinmore and all the other suckers and don't bother to discuss hearsay.

i think the real question here is "are you willing to apply those same standards to israeli/jewish sources?" my experience has been that that has never been the case.

Of course there are bias and propaganda sites that favor Israel. I never said there wasn't

I don't think that you do, Tinnie. Where would you even find the time, especially since you seem to have a 24-hour job with Hamas. Must be fun, though, to have a magic computer which really isn't there.

Keep in mind that the internet has become, over the last decade, much more accessible to people who didn't have it before. So anyone can write bullshit on the internet, but it's up to the reader to believe it or not. This of course goes for pro Israeli sites, not just Palestinian.
I choose not to believe the crap written on the site you quoted. You will probably say its because i am firmly pro - Israeli, and I can respect that accusation, but really it's not. There are many negative things that I have read about Israel that I believe, even though sometimes I don't want to.

Keep in mind that the internet has become, over the last decade, much more accessible to people who didn't have it before. So anyone can write bullshit on the internet, but it's up to the reader to believe it or not. This of course goes for pro Israeli sites, not just Palestinian.
I choose not to believe the crap written on the site you quoted. You will probably say its because i am firmly pro - Israeli, and I can respect that accusation, but really it's not. There are many negative things that I have read about Israel that I believe, even though sometimes I don't want to.

I see so much out there that is false, misleading, or just slime.

Some glaring examples are the Gaza takeover and the Abbas/ Fayyad PA. There are so many other things I don't know where to start.

I see so much out there that is false, misleading, or just slime.

Some glaring examples are the Gaza takeover and the Abbas/ Fayyad PA. There are so many other things I don't know where to start.

When you say Gaza takeover, you mean Hamas taking over Gaza or the 08-09 Gaza war ?

keep in mind that the internet has become, over the last decade, much more accessible to people who didn't have it before. So anyone can write bullshit on the internet, but it's up to the reader to believe it or not. This of course goes for pro israeli sites, not just palestinian.
I choose not to believe the crap written on the site you quoted. You will probably say its because i am firmly pro - israeli, and i can respect that accusation, but really it's not. There are many negative things that i have read about israel that i believe, even though sometimes i don't want to.

i see so much out there that is false, misleading, or just slime.

Some glaring examples are the gaza takeover and the abbas/ fayyad pa. There are so many other things i don't know where to start.

when you say gaza takeover, you mean hamas taking over gaza or the 08-09 gaza war ?

i think the real question here is "are you willing to apply those same standards to israeli/jewish sources?" my experience has been that that has never been the case.
Listen, how many times have you not liked what was being posted from a source so you claimed it was a Jewish propaganda source so it really is quite amusing for you to state what you did.

never.

lipush, for example, generally, but not always, posts from reliable sources.

i do discern between news articles and opinion pieces, and i do not always agree with the posters conclusions necessarily about an article.

a good example is the itamar killings. the initial article said the fogel family had been killed and that thee authorities were investgating the incident. people leapt to the conclusion that palestinians did it. there were other possibilities. as it turned out, palestinians did do it, but at the time of the initial report, this was not known and i said so.

you evaded my question.

There have been a number of reports and articles from Israeli sources on settle attacks on Palestinians and their property and livelihood. Why do just summarily discount it as opposed to discussing it?

Sure.

it is first up to the reader to determine the reliability of the source.

it is almost pre-determined who will and who will not believe what comes from a propaganda source, depending on the source and their positions onn the issuess.

some propaganda sources contain factual information, but the factual information is tainted by the source itself.

personally, while i think tinmore is one of the more honest posters on the board and has set commendably high standaards for himself, i think the palestine inormation center is a propaganda source. it is not that they do not present facts so much as it is the manner in which they present those facts. they practically admit propaganda in their "about us" page.

given that some ot the sources you use are laughable. you have no room at all to criticise P F for his sources. your sources are not only extraordinarily propagandistic, they are ridiculous and amateurish.

you have a double standard.

Last edited:

Sure.

we'll see. it would be a complete about face from your prior willingness to accept such propaganda.

Last edited:
Sure.

we'll see. it would be a complete about face from your prior willingness to accept such propaganda.
And are you willing to stop saying it is Israeli or Jewish propaganda when you don't like what sites say? I realize it is difficult for you to accept the truth, but try a little harder instead of blurting out that it is propaganda.

And are you willing to stop saying it is Israeli or Jewish propaganda when you don't like what sites say? I realize it is difficult for you to accept the truth, but try a little harder instead of blurting out that it is propaganda.

i have already responded to that.

the simple but sad fact is that most anti-palestinian posters almost exclusively rely on propaganda sites, i not worse.

i do not base my assessment as to whether a site is a propaganda site or not based upon my political position. i also said that i do not use them.

i don't think, for that matter, that any of the pro-palestinian posters need to usee them. the cold hard facts are damaging enough to israel as it is. pro-palestinian propaganda only serves to dilute the horror of the facts and israeli injustices.

i really cannot be more clear than in my previous posts without becoming tedious and cumbersome.

i have already responded to that.

the simple but sad fact is that most anti-palestinian posters almost exclusively rely on propaganda sites, i not worse.

i do not base my assessment as to whether a site is a propaganda site or not based upon my political position. i also said that i do not use them.

i don't think, for that matter, that any of the pro-palestinian posters need to usee them. the cold hard facts are damaging enough to israel as it is. pro-palestinian propaganda only serves to dilute the horror of the facts and israeli injustices.

i really cannot be more clear than in my previous posts without becoming tedious and cumbersome.
It doesn't matter how much you blabber on about this. I am sure the readers are observant enough to have caught you saying on numerous occasions that many sites which were used by pro Israel posters were propaganda sites. Maybe we should start taking a page out of your book and start saying that sites such as PalestineRemembered, Common Dreams, WhatReallyHappened are propaganda sites. I don't think you would like that.

In new york city----where jews and christians lived
for more than 100 years together little white
plaster statues of MARY remained
unmolested until MUSLIMS SHOWED UP.
Vandalism is institutionalized in islam.

You know...I just can't help reading this and thinking...."....everything was fine until blacks started moving in and brought the neighborhood down..."

Same sort of bigotry and, equally likely - unrecognized for what it is.

They,said,they said,they said. Tiresome.

I discount everything I hear from so-called Palestinians. Assholes like you are always trying to create a moral equivalence.

Creating a "moral equivalence" - that seems to a the standard defense of bigots.

The Arab side has proved over and over again they're lying pieces of barbaric garbage. The Israeli's, not so much. Every time Arabs make a claim, dam right i'm going to scrutinize it more. The same way if the Russians make a claim against the America, they better have concrete proof in order for me to believe it. You fucking piece of shit!

Calm down bubby, you're starting to froth at the mouth and looking a bit wet.

I think it's more realistic to assume both sides have their propaganda and go from there rather than starting from the blanket assumption that the Israeli version is the right one.

They,said,they said,they said. Tiresome.

I'm skeptical of ALL videos - including those from the Israeli's - it's impossible to accurately verify what is being said. I rely on B'tselem, which actively investigates complaints made by the Palestinians. Haaretz has also reported these types of things. The media also tends to be tilted towards the Israeli side of things and can be restricted in where and what it reports.

Forum List

Back