Jewish Man Reveals Identity of the Antichrist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. It's a lie out of the pits of hell and it is time for all people who desire to make it to heaven to come to Jesus Christ and obey the Word of God! NOT THE ANTICHRIST ROMANIST SYSTEM AND THEIR POPE!

It's a one way ticket to hell, Toro! Get out of there!!!!

Sunni Man, did you watch the video? He had something to say about the Arabs at the end that I found quite interesting. You should listen to it.

Wrong. It's a lie out of the pits of hell and it is time for all people who desire to make it to heaven to come to Jesus Christ and obey the Word of God! NOT THE ANTICHRIST ROMANIST SYSTEM AND THEIR POPE!

I will pray for yoar soul tonight.

But I don't think it will save you from the fires of Hell!

Jack Chick is already dead

Jack Chick has eternal life. He is a born again Christian. He isn't a Catholic. He is enjoying great health and is 90 yrs young! His mind is as sharp as ever! I got a newsletter from him last week. He's doing great.

God does not hear the prayers of the wicked, Toro. You must be born again. Otherwise you are shut off from God and remain condemned in your sins. Read John Chapter 3 of the New Testament. You need to be born again. You cannot enter the kingdom of heaven and stay in the Catholic Church. You need to get out of there and come to the Lord Jesus Christ. Renounce Catholicism. Choose life. God loves you. Don't stay in there - Come out from among them and be ye separated. Call on the name of the LORD and you shall be saved.

God's representative on earth.

pope-reuters_1712799c.jpg

Repent, ye sinners, and accept Rome as your guide to heaven!

God does not hear the prayers of the wicked, Toro. You must be born again. Otherwise you are shut off from God and remain condemned in your sins. Read John Chapter 3 of the New Testament. You need to be born again. You cannot enter the kingdom of heaven and stay in the Catholic Church. You need to get out of there and come to the Lord Jesus Christ. Renounce Catholicism. Choose life. God loves you. Don't stay in there - Come out from among them and be ye separated. Call on the name of the LORD and you shall be saved.

I prayed to God the other night, and He answered me.

I was very humbled that God would speak to me.

He told me that the true path was through Catholicism, and that Evangelicals were very gullible and were being led astray be Satan. He gave an example. God said that The Rapture is merely a ruse planted by Satan for gullible evangelicals to be turned away from the true path of God.

I will pray for your soul tonight.

He was accused of being a paedophile. Open your eyes. Christ does not need a Vicar nor did He ever appoint one. Peter was called to preach to the Jews. Not the Romans. According to the bible there is no account of Peter having ever went to Rome even once! Paul was sent to the Romans! Not Peter. Peter's was buried in Israel. They found his tomb and the Vatican was once again proved a liar. Stop worshipping men and come to Jesus Christ! You are blind!

ngbbs4b3376538917b.jpg

He told me that the true path was through Catholicism, and that Evangelicals were very gullible and were being led astray be Satan. He gave an example. God said that The Rapture is merely a ruse planted by Satan for gullible evangelicals to be turned away from the true path of God.

That wasn't God. That was a demon. God would not tell you something that isn't in His Word. READ THE KING JAMES BIBLE.

Jack Chick is already dead

Jack Chick has eternal life. He is a born again Christian. He isn't a Catholic. He is enjoying great health and is 90 yrs young! His mind is as sharp as ever! I got a newsletter from him last week. He's doing great.
Still alive? Maybe he is the anti-christ, or maybe satan just has more use for his tool

So, you are saying POP

He was accused of being a paedophile. Open your eyes. Christ does not need a Vicar nor did He ever appoint one. Peter was called to preach to the Jews. Not the Romans. According to the bible there is no account of Peter having ever went to Rome even once! Paul was sent to the Romans! Not Peter. Peter's was buried in Israel. They found his tomb and the Vatican was once again proved a liar. Stop worshipping men and come to Jesus Christ! You are blind!

ngbbs4b3376538917b.jpg

So you are saying Pope Francis but you keep showing pictures of Pope Benedict (see him making out with a kid).
What's up with that? Which Pope, or is it multiple choice?

That wasn't God. That was a demon. God would not tell you something that isn't in His Word. READ THE KING JAMES BIBLE.

It is you who is being led astray by Satan.

God does not like sectarianism. And your whole being is sectarianism. Satan divides Christians. And YOU are the most decisive Christian here.

I will pray for you, but I implore you to repent, and stop you ways.

So, you are saying POP

ngbbs4b3376538917b.jpg

So you are saying Pope Francis but you keep showing pictures of Pope Benedict (see him making out with a kid).
What's up with that? Which Pope, or is it multiple choice?

Wrong. Toro posted the first photo of Benedict. I am merely showing him the real Benedict. Have a look.

As for the Pope that Steven Ben-Nun identifies - it was Pope Francis. He did mention Benedict as the one who would precede him and how he could be identified and he nailed it. Had you watched the video you'd know this. Please go to the OP and watch the video. Thank you.

It's always amazing to me, when the scriptures as written clearly indicate we don't know who the anti-christ is... and then all these fruits pop out of the walls to tell us they know who it is.

Here's a hint: The scriptures clearly, very clearly, tell us that the anti-christ will be extremely popular in all the nations, and especially in Israel where he will sign a deal for peace in the middle east, for a term of 7 years.

Now call me crazy, but if the Jews hate a person really badly...... call me nutz, but if they hate him, that automatically disqualifies the guy. If he isn't trying to pass a peace deal for 7 years.... he's not the guy.

So based on the evidence we have....... he's not the guy. Or you'd be supporting him, and promoting him as someone who will bring peace. Clearly, this entire thread is a fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back