Jewish journalist in NYC gets bodyguard after receiving rape, death threats from Palestinian sympathizers

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
These people are the enemy IMO, and should be treated as such.

Israel activist and journalist Emily Austin says online death and rape threats forced her to invest in a bodyguard in New York City as tensions escalate over the tumult in the Middle East.

"I'd be lying to you if I told you I didn't get a bodyguard for the next, who knows how long. I got a bodyguard because of my appearances on TV," she told "FOX & Friends" Monday.

Great post! The mainstream media keeps warning us about..."islamophobia". Because we might not like a religion that seems more a death cult that actively supports genocide and murder of nonbelievers. Imagine anyone not embracing that with open arms and hugs and kisses.

Jewish journalist in NYC gets bodyguard after receiving rape ... threats from Palestinian sympathizers
You don't need to be a "Palestinian sympathizer" to be tempted by carnal fantasies the way she flaunts her "woo-woo".
Emily Austin.jpg

She's just using the anti-Semitic race card plus Puma & Lady Clairol kickbacks to advance her career and popularity. Reciting MSM lies from a teleprompter requires no talent, insight, or intelligence in any way, shape, or form. :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back