Zone1 Jesus The Anointing, Is This The Eternal Spirit Of The Holy

seaofnails

VIP Member
May 9, 2018
My question was concerning as to
why the Trinitarian Translation itself is very manipulating and altering or changing the original message of the manuscript message

How is the Trinitarian translation very different from the original manuscript message ?

please notice - 1Co 15:28 from the translation

1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

what the translation is saying that after all things shall be subdued unto Jesus then Jesus is going to be subdued or subjected to God -

then, at this time - God will take control of Jesus,
then, at this time - Jesus will be placed under the power and control of God ,
then, at this time - Jesus will become subordinate and inferior to God

when all things shall be subdued unto him, THEN shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

The question is
why would Jesus - THEN - at this time, suddenly need to be taken under control and placed under the power and become subordinate and inferior to God - if this is where he already exists, but he already has submitted to God in every way possible, he has already in all things been taken under the control and under the power and become subordinate and inferior to God, this does not make sense ! ? ? ?

but we find that again this passage is manipulated and mistranslated - this is not what the manuscripts are saying

Verse :28 - is saying in the original manuscripts -

οταν When - δε also - υποταγη - submitting - αυτω him - τα this - παντα all - τοτε then -
και
also - αυτος he - ο the - υιος Son - υποταγησεται subugates - τω the - υποταξαντι subugated -
αυτω
himself, - τα this - παντα all - ινα for - η is - ο the - θεος God - τα this -
παντα
all - εν in - πασιν all.

Meaning in the original manuscripts

WHEN ALSO SUBMITTING HIM THIS ALL, THEN THE SON SUBUGATES THE SUBUGATED HIMSELF THIS ALL
FOR IS THE GOD THIS ALL IN ALL.

The manuscripts are not saying that “ at this time “ suddenly - Jesus is then and there taken under the control and placed under the power of God and suddenly become subordinate and inferior to God - he is being re - located and re - positioned to changing his reputation, status and rank and suddenly become beneath and subject to the Father –

But yet the truth is - he always has been and has never ceased to exist doing and being exactly this, this is complete foolishness.

the original manuscripts are saying

WHEN ALSO SUBMITTING HIM THIS ALL, THEN THE SON SUBUGATES THE SUBUGATED HIMSELF THIS ALL
FOR IS THE GOD THIS ALL IN ALL.

As he already has submitted to God in every way possible, he has already, in all things been taken under the control and under the power and become subordinate and inferior to God - the son has already SUBUGATED SURRENDERED himself yielded and submitted himself completely and PERFECTLY to the father and has not taken any other position at all whatsoever in any way -

we also notice in the translation
K
.J.V - Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever,,,, sat down on the right hand of God;

verse :13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTILL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

This Greek word “ expecting “ is the word ἐκδέχομαι - ekdechomai - meaning = To accept, to await, To EXPECT, to look forward unto, to wait for. Here in the translation, the expectation of Jesus is that he himself is “ expecting “ that he will sit down ON the right hand of God - UNTIL his enemies be made his footstool.

Mar 12:36 Sit ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thy enemies thy footstool.
Luk 20:42
Sit thou ON my right hand, - UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Act 2:34
Sit thou ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thy foes thy footstool.
Heb 1:13 Sit ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool?

If the expectation of Jesus is that he will be accepting and “ expecting “ that he will sit down ON the right hand of God UNTIL his enemies be made his footstool, why do Trinitarians forever leave him sitting down ON the right hand of God

The trinitarian Translation expressly changes the original message to insert the narrative that Jesus is being removed from the glory and right hand of the throne because this is what the Trinity Doctrine was designed and invented to do -

The Trinity doctrine was established and instituted to present a Jesus who is this very second person of a Trinity Godhead -

as second CO SPIRIT, a different spirit from the Father and Holy Spirit -
as second CO PERSON, a different person from the Father and Holy Spirit

as second CO EQUAL, different equaity from the Father and Holy Spirit

this is very exact purpose of the Trinity teaching, therefore, Trinitarian Jesus needs to exist as a numbered multiple person of God who moves up and down, backwards and forwards, on and off , in and out of authority and reputation concerning his very existence and position in the Godhead Trinity.

Look at Joh 17: :5 -
:5 -
And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I HAD WITH THEE BEFORE the world was.
The Trinity Jesus, here - had all of this Glory with the father “ BEFORE THE WORLD WAS CREATED “ - and after the creation he suddenly lost all of his glory - and after the creation - HE SUDDENLY LOST ALL OF THIS GLORY ?

he then came to be born on earth – THEN HE RESURRECTS AND ASCENDS TO HEAVEN TO AGAIN RECEIVE AGAIN THE SAME GLORY " THAT HE HAD LOST, " FOR APROX 4000 YEARS - BEFORE THE CREATION OF THE EARTH.

But again, this is not what the manuscripts are saying in Joh 17: :5

but - here is the original message of the Greek manuscript.

:5 AND NOW GLORIFY ME YOU FATHER FROM YOURSELF, THE GLORY THAT I HAD BEFORE,
UNTO THE WORLD THAT IS FROM YOU.

:5 και And - νυν now - δοξασο glorify - με me - συ you - πατερ father - παρα from - σεαυτω yourself, - τη the - δοξη glory - η that - ειχον I had - προ before -
του unto - τον the - κοσμο world - ειναι that is - παρα from - σοι you.

- IN TRINITY - CAN TRINITARIANS HAVE A JESUS WHO RECEIVES THE SAME GLORY THAT HE HAD BEFORE HE WAS CONCEIVED AS ONLY BORN SON OF GOD ?
WHY DO TRINITARIANS NEED TO ALTER THE PASSAGE IN
VERSE
:5 - TO CHANGE IT TO SAY THAT JESUS IS RETURNING TO THE GLORY HE HAD 4000 YEARS AGO BEFORE THE WORLD WAS CREATED…….

:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I HAD WITH THEE BEFORE the world was.

Because
in the Trinity, the pre existing son Jesus is to sit “ ON “ the right hand of the throne and is being re- positioned, re- located and changing his rank, status concerning his CO GODHEAD - SECOND PERSON OF TRINTY, he is being promoted, endorsed as a separate second Spirit Person / Being of the Godhead.

Therefore it is necessary to change and alter everything in the scriptures that does not fit the Trinity narrative and to also add to everything that can be manipulated to warp, twist and contort into a Trinity narrative

CHANGING THE VERY ORIGINAL MESSAGE THAT HE IS EXITING OUT OF THE RIGHT OF GOD UNTIL HIS ENEMIES ARE A FOOTSTOOL - THAT HE EXITS OUT OF GOD AND RETURNS BACK IN GOD and is forever TO DWELL IN THE RIGHT OF GOD

AND IS NEVER, EVER, EVER SAID TO DWELL “ ON - NOR - AT “ THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD ANYWHERE AT ANY TIME IN THE ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS.

But is always, always
said to bein and out “ of the right of God and “ in and outof the right of the throne “ as the Greek says exactly, without a single exception.

Because that he comes out of God and does not pre – exist in a Trinity Godhead as a second separate person or CO ETERNAL Spirt but is this not the same Spirit, Holy of God in Yahashua manifesting himself as the ANOINTING in the man The Anointing, Yahashua. ? ? ?

Trinitarians are devoted to worship of confusion when original manuscripts are the topic.

Just imagine
if the Lord had allowed the Trinitarians to produce a Bible TRANSLATION into a modern language before the late 1400s -

the entirety of all scripture translated would have resulted into absolute perversity -

the Lord INTERFERED , INPEEDED , HINDERED , OBSTRUCTED the path of Trinitarians preventing them from translating his holy word for nearly 2000 years.

Trinitarians are devoted to worship of confusion when original manuscripts are the topic.

Just imagine
if the Lord had allowed the Trinitarians to produce a Bible TRANSLATION into a modern language before the late 1400s -

the entirety of all scripture translated would have resulted into absolute perversity -

the Lord INTERFERED , INPEEDED , HINDERED , OBSTRUCTED the path of Trinitarians preventing them from translating his holy word for nearly 2000 years.
All bibles with Gods name removed in over 7000 places are altered by satans will to mislead. All using them are supporting satans will over Gods will. Jesus is not with those religions using altered translations.

What if sonme of us don't believe in a God? Where do we fit in under Trinitarian philosopy?

A triune God is not a God divided into three parts, but one God in three manifestations, each manifestation serving a fundamental purpose: creator, redeemer, and mediator.

Jesus, the right hand of the Godhead, subjected his enemies under his feet when he destroyed the temple cult. He was the one from heaven who humbled himself to humanity, as Paul says to the Philippians, and so the one who ascended to the Father to build his church. After he came in judgment against the Jewish theocracy, his kingdom (and the church therein) no longer was a bud in springtime, but that bloomed and came with power (Mk 9:1). He now sits at the right hand of God again. Not on God's throne but at His right hand, one in the Trinity.

Hello " Lemmi "

i am not honestly sure where or how exactly in exact detail in which how - all whom do not believe in a God - fit in under Trinitarian philosophy

the Trinitarian Faith System is not simply and only just about the doctrine of the Trinity,

what I mean is that " Trinitarian Faith System " is a system of teaching and outlook that moves FAR BEYOND the teaching or doctrine of the Trinity ....

but the " Trinitarian Faith System " is about weaving and inserting and molding and interjecting a complete alternative message into the original message of the Bible manuscripts - to alter, change and misrepresent the original message of the manuscripts of the Bible.

this has shaped and defined the world of all those around them - both believers and unbelievers. So i would say that all whom do not believe in a God have been greatly influenced by the " Trinitarian Faith System "

for whatever evil it has brought upon the world

and for whatever good that slipped through their deceitful fingers.
The Trinitarians go through the entire Translation modifying and changing everything into a twisted contradiction, designed to castigate the characters of the Old Testament
in the most barbaric, perverted and brutish, beastly ideology - as if they are a bunch of confused, puzzled perverts and reprobates.
The deep hatred and dislike of the Jewish society was something that both Protestants and Catholics had in common as a societal normality until 6 million Jews were slaughtered in the 1940s and this was reflected in the translations
and even the writings of the leaders as they for 2000 years publicly condemned and denounced the Jews as worthy of destruction, slavery and punishment - for rejecting their Trinitarian Faith System within the Translations of both the Old and New Testament ....

Trinitarians have shaped and defined the world of all those around them - both believers and unbelievers. the world has been greatly influenced by the " Trinitarian Faith System "

Please allow me to plainly explain the conclusion to this particular point I was attempting to explain about the doctrine of the Trinity.

Being that - the Roman Catholic Institution known as the Church Fathers of Rome and Egypt are the fathers of the Trinity doctrine.

please allow these two Bible Translations to explain the development of the Trinity and how it is presented in the
Roman Catholic Translation VERSUS contrasting - the Protestant K.J.V. translation

NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE TWO TRANSLATION IN HOW THE TRANSLATORS ATTEMPT TO EXPLAIN THE TRINITY

first the - Catholic Douay Rheims - translated directly from the Latin Vulgate

Heb 10:12 But this man, offering one sacrifice for sins, for ever sitteth on the right hand of God,

and next the earlier - Catholic Latin Vulgate template

:12 But this man, offering one sacrifice for sins, for ever sitteth on the right hand of God,

and now - the Protestant K.J.V.

Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

what we see here - in the enormous contradiction and massive difference between these two translations is that the Catholic Translation states that Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins, - then a comma " , "

Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins, - - ( FOLLOWED BY A COMMA PUNCTUATION MARKING ))

the
Catholic translations go on to say " for ever sitteth on the right hand of God, " - - so the Catholics explain the Trinity to say for sure - Jesus - for ever sitteth on the right hand of God,

however the contradiction and difference is that the
Protestant K.J.V. places a comma after the word " forever " - to say that Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, then the comma " , "

followed by - , sat down on the right hand of God.

The K
.J.V removes the message that says that Jesus for ever sitteth on the right hand of God because eventually Trinitarians realized that their translation expressly says that Jesus is NOT forever sitting on the right hand of God.

:13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

Luk 20:42 Sit thou ON my right hand, - UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Act 2:34 Sit thou ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thy foes thy footstool.
Heb 1:13 Sit ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool?

the translators later translating the
Protestant K.J.V. attempted to fix this contradiction by moving and shuffling the punctuation to move the " comma > to translate

after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever ,,,,, - sat down ON the right hand of God;

vs the Catholic

offering one sacrifice for sins,,,,
, - for ever sitteth ON the right hand of God,

Protestants realized that they cannot believe in a Trinitarian Jesus who forever sits ON the right hand of Trinitarian God - but they cannot believe in a Jesus who is not a Trinitarian

so they adjust and simply move a punctuation mark to deny and diminish the very deity of Jesus that had been instituted in the confusing and contradiction of the Trinity Contradiction instituted by their Roman Catholic mother.

Protestants to this day cannot answer the question using their Translation, - when does Jesus be removed and taken away and loose his seat and position of being GLORIFIED to sit at the right hand of God
? ? ?

because to Trinitarians the question simply means to them - when is the seating arrangement in heaven changed for the Trinitarian Jesus

this is not something that Trinitarians can answer because the original manuscripts of the New Testament are so clear and so precise to explain that Jesus is NOW IN the right of God and this is eternal ..... - as they replace the word IN with the words - AT and ON . - Trinitarians are left with no answer from their translations nor do they have concern to answer the question, in fact it is insulting to ask about the manuscript - nor can they remove the underlying message of the manuscript no matter how many passages they change and alter.

after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever ,,,,, - sat down ON the right hand of God;

:13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

Forum List

Back