"Jesus Is a Monkey"

The video is real, it's a Israeli comedy show, all the Israelis know this, I love have they all are acting dumbfounded like they never heard of before, lol what a bunch of liars they know what it is
Dumbfounded? No, Israel is a democratic country that has freedom of speech, UNLIKE THE SHITHOLES YOU MUSLIMS COME FROM. Some idiot, just like they do here in the US, created a show, and it was loudly protested, even by PM Netanyahu, and the show was pulled. Not much difference from showing Jesus as a rebellious drunk who slept with Mary Magdeline who was a prostitute in a Blockbuster movie produced by a famous Hollywood director. In America and Israel people get to mock religion, even their own, WITHOUT DYING FOR IT. Neither is it "the policy" to mock other people's religions, like it is in Muslim hellholes Now I understand that is an alien concept for a Neanderthal Muslim moron. Because you know, yes you do.... :9:

Last edited:
The video is real, it's a Israeli comedy show, all the Israelis know this, I love have they all are acting dumbfounded like they never heard of before, lol what a bunch of liars they know what it is

Not surprisingly you fail to post the station on which this alleged "comedy show" appears, it's time slot or even the name of the show. Typical. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Roudy just admitte it was an idiot who made the show
Here we go Muslim kalb donkey, smell it, smell it....
imager.php
[/URL] http://gifsoup.com/[/IMG]

what information does Roudy have on this non-issue? So far I see hundreds of citations on the web----but ALL FROM ISLAMO NAZI PIG sources The islamo nazi pigs are having a field day but I cannot find even one source that describes just what it is all about?

a few yeara ago an artist devised a portrait in sculpted relief of the VIRGIN MARY sculpted from elephant dung ----weird ---for the record I saw the idiot thing------it was silly. But somehow that made almost no stir I am interested in just what this "JESUS AS MONKEY" is all about Keep in mind-----according to the koran Jesus was descended from Pigs and Monkeys -----but even IRAN has made GOVERNMENTAL COMMENT on this "jesus as monkey" scandal Iran is desperate

what information does Roudy have on this non-issue? So far I see hundreds of citations on the web----but ALL FROM ISLAMO NAZI PIG sources The islamo nazi pigs are having a field day but I cannot find even one source that describes just what it is all about?

a few yeara ago an artist devised a portrait in sculpted relief of the VIRGIN MARY sculpted from elephant dung ----weird ---for the record I saw the idiot thing------it was silly. But somehow that made almost no stir I am interested in just what this "JESUS AS MONKEY" is all about Keep in mind-----according to the koran Jesus was descended from Pigs and Monkeys -----but even IRAN has made GOVERNMENTAL COMMENT on this "jesus as monkey" scandal Iran is desperate

brilliant...using your logic, we can say...what was the big deal about the munich olympic killings. only 11 jews were killed. heck, hitler killed millions of them.

what this "jesus is a monkey" is all about is that some irraeli jews sprayed that on the cars of palestinians.

i used the jerusalem post as my source...perhaps you should get your vernacular cleared up. i believe you might better refer to it as a judeo-nazi pig source.

you have information that they FOUND the people who did the graffitti? I consider the "jesus is a monkey" grafitti just as serious as the Painted Swatstikas that appear in the local jewish cemetary periodically In general the perpetrators are never found-----in fact no one looks for them OK???? I find the Jesus is a monkey grafitti just slightly less serious than the periodic destructive vandalisms of the local jewish cemetary that include actual destruction of --tomb stones. I hope they find the grafitti kids in israel and jail them I wish they would look for cemetary vandals in my town------but it is so common an act ---and the cops are very busy OK? Tell the truth----did you ever draw a SWATSTIKA on something owned by a jew? You know that jews put a small ---container with a paper inside on their door posts Did you ever rip one off and stomp on it? Do you think when it happened to me I bothered to report it to the cops? Do you think I DECIDED which ethnic group was involved? without any evidence? You should be embarassed ---You are making a HUGE PILE OF POLITICAL HAY out of acts that are so commonplace for jews living AMONGST YOU AND YOURS that they are completely ignored---

well the old adage-----dog bites man <<<not news man bites dog<<<news

brilliant...using your logic, we can say...what was the big deal about the munich olympic killings. only 11 jews were killed. heck, hitler killed millions of them.

what this "jesus is a monkey" is all about is that some irraeli jews sprayed that on the cars of palestinians.

i used the jerusalem post as my source...perhaps you should get your vernacular cleared up. i believe you might better refer to it as a judeo-nazi pig source.
It's a free country, people can say and do as they want. That includes Nazi assholes like you espousing your Jew hate in public as well.

The Last Temptation of Christ (film)

The Last Temptation of Christ is a 1988 drama film directed by Martin Scorsese. It is a film adaptation of the controversial 1953 novel of the same name by Nikos Kazantzakis. It stars Willem Dafoe as Jesus Christ, Harvey Keitel as Judas Iscariot, Barbara Hershey as Mary Magdalene, David Bowie as Pontius Pilate, and Harry Dean Stanton as Paul. The film was shot entirely in Morocco.

Like the novel, the film depicts the life of Jesus Christ and his struggle with various forms of temptation including fear, doubt, depression, reluctance and lust. This results in the book and film depicting Christ being tempted by imagining himself engaged in sexual activities, a notion that has caused outrage from some Christians. The movie includes a disclaimer explaining that it departs from the commonly-accepted Biblical portrayal of Jesus' life, and is not based on the Gospels.

Scorsese received an Academy Award nomination for Best Director, and Hershey's performance as Mary Magdalene earned her a Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actress nomination.

Plot

Jesus of Nazareth (Willem Dafoe) is a carpenter in Roman-occupied Judea, torn between his own desires and his knowledge that God has a plan for him. This conflict results in self loathing, and he collaborates with the Romans to crucify Jewish revolutionaries.

Judas Iscariot (Harvey Keitel), originally sent to kill Jesus for collaboration,[1] instead suspects that Jesus is the Messiah and asks him to lead a revolution against the Romans. Jesus replies that his message is love of mankind; whereupon Judas joins Jesus in his ministry, but threatens to kill him if he strays from the purpose of a revolutionary. Jesus also has an undisclosed prior relationship with Mary Magdalene (Barbara Hershey), a Jewish prostitute, who asks Jesus to stay with her, a request that he considers before leaving for a monastic community.

Eventually his ministry reaches Jerusalem, where Jesus performs the Cleansing of the Temple and leads a small army to capture the temple by force, but halts on the steps and begins bleeding from his hands. This convinces him that violence is not the right path and that he must die to bring salvation to mankind. Confiding in Judas, he persuades the latter to give him to the Romans, despite Judas' inclination otherwise. Jesus convenes his disciples for Passover seder, later known as the Last Supper; whereupon Judas leads a contingent of soldiers to arrest Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane, identifying him with a kiss. In the struggle to defend his master, Peter (Victor Argo) cuts off the ear of Malchus; whereupon Jesus reattaches it and turns himself over to the soldiers. Pontius Pilate (David Bowie) confronts Jesus and tells him that he must be put to death because he represents a threat to the Roman Empire. Jesus is subsequently flogged and a crown of thorns is placed on his head. He is then crucified.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Temptation_of_Christ_(film)

you have information that they FOUND the people who did the graffitti? I consider the "jesus is a monkey" grafitti just as serious as the Painted Swatstikas that appear in the local jewish cemetary periodically In general the perpetrators are never found-----in fact no one looks for them OK???? I find the Jesus is a monkey grafitti just slightly less serious than the periodic destructive vandalisms of the local jewish cemetary that include actual destruction of --tomb stones. I hope they find the grafitti kids in israel and jail them I wish they would look for cemetary vandals in my town------but it is so common an act ---and the cops are very busy OK? Tell the truth----did you ever draw a SWATSTIKA on something owned by a jew? You know that jews put a small ---container with a paper inside on their door posts Did you ever rip one off and stomp on it? Do you think when it happened to me I bothered to report it to the cops? Do you think I DECIDED which ethnic group was involved? without any evidence? You should be embarassed ---You are making a HUGE PILE OF POLITICAL HAY out of acts that are so commonplace for jews living AMONGST YOU AND YOURS that they are completely ignored---

Netanyahu condemns &#8216;Jesus is a monkey&#8217; graffiti in monastery

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday denounced the vandals who spray-painted anti-Christian graffiti on the door of a monastery. The Catholic Church and a slew of Israeli officials joined him in condemning the desecration.

"Those responsible for this reprehensible act need to be punished severely. Freedom of religion and freedom of worship are among the most basic principles of the State of Israel,&#8221; the prime minister said. Netanyahu was speaking with Public Security Minister Yitzhak Aharonovitch, who was providing the premier with updates on the steps the police were taking to apprehend the perpetrators Defense Minister Ehud Barak joined Netanyahu in condemning the attack, and called on the Shin Bet security service and state prosecutors to tackle &#8220;Jewish terrorism.&#8221;

&#8220;This must be fought with an iron fist. We must put an end to these grave phenomena that tarnish the reputation of the State of Israel,&#8221; Barak said.

Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman termed the graffiti &#8220;unacceptable,&#8221; asserting that a small group of extremists could not be allowed to harm the State of Israel. Shelly Yachimovich, the head of the Labor Party, said the graffiti represented &#8220;hooliganism and racism.&#8221; She added that the desecration of the monastery, which has been welcoming to visitors for decades, was a display of &#8220;extreme hatred for anyone and everyone, regardless of their political position.&#8221;

Yachimovich emphasized that the vandalism did not represent Israeli society, but rather an extreme minority whose object was to damage Israel&#8217;s reputation.

Last edited:

That is ridiculous. You're comparing the Holocaust, or even the Munich killings, with graffiti? No lives were lost.

That is ridiculous. You're comparing the Holocaust, or even the Munich killings, with graffiti? No lives were lost.
Are you trying to figure out this Jew-hating, mental-case Nazi asshole? Good luck.

Forever know with whom you speak-----to deach it makes PERFECT SENSE

Criminal blasphemy is an interesting topic In the past it was considered criminalized in the christian world in manner similar to the way it is criminalized in the islamic world today. In the USA ----blasphemy is not a crime simple grafitti ----is barely a crime same is almost true in Israel -----unless it is considered INFLAMMATORY LONG LONG ago---I think it was something like 50 years ago as jewish artist or illustrator in Israel went to jail for depicting muhummad as a pig. The issue was INFLAMMATORY STUFF I do not know what such a depiction would bring today. Based on past experience in which "avant garde" artists have trashed christian symbols if someone did a grafitti "jews is a monkey" anywhere in the USA that even would be ignored Islamic "artists" regularly trash jewish symbols in their "art" In Isabella's SPAIN a grafitti JESUS IS A MONKEY in hebrew would probably result in a few thousand dead jews In a shariah hole-----well---suffice it to say persons related to my hubby who SURVIVED shariah never even utter the world MUHUMMAD or KORAN ----now we hit a NEW PHENOMENON "blasphemy purportely by jews" against christianity IN ISRAEL!!!!
There is almost no precedent There is one positive outcome THE UNBRIDLED JOY OF THE ISLAMO NAZIS OF THE WORLD

the jerusalem post and the authorities involved lay the blame at the feet of the price tag people.

no, i have never done any such thing. in fact, just yesterday, i offered to share the cab that had come to pick me up because i had called for it with an israeli because he had been trying to flag one down without luck, him being unaware that it was customary to call a cab.

i am not making "political hay" about anything particularly. you are the histrionic bitch who makes "political hay" about everything. hell, you are making zionist "political hay" in your very post because some jews spray painted some palestinian christian cars.

Last edited:

no, i am not comparing the holocaust or anything with vandalism. i am making an analogy to reflect iRose's reasoning process, which consists of dismissing one wrong based upon a greater wrong having been committed at some time or another...i.e. the graffiti of "jesus is a monkey" is not so bad because someone makes a dung virgin mary.

Criminal blasphemy is an interesting topic In the past it was considered criminalized in the christian world in manner similar to the way it is criminalized in the islamic world today. In the USA ----blasphemy is not a crime simple grafitti ----is barely a crime same is almost true in Israel -----unless it is considered INFLAMMATORY LONG LONG ago---I think it was something like 50 years ago as jewish artist or illustrator in Israel went to jail for depicting muhummad as a pig. The issue was INFLAMMATORY STUFF I do not know what such a depiction would bring today. Based on past experience in which "avant garde" artists have trashed christian symbols if someone did a grafitti "jews is a monkey" anywhere in the USA that even would be ignored Islamic "artists" regularly trash jewish symbols in their "art" In Isabella's SPAIN a grafitti JESUS IS A MONKEY in hebrew would probably result in a few thousand dead jews In a shariah hole-----well---suffice it to say persons related to my hubby who SURVIVED shariah never even utter the world MUHUMMAD or KORAN ----now we hit a NEW PHENOMENON "blasphemy purportely by jews" against christianity IN ISRAEL!!!!
There is almost no precedent There is one positive outcome THE UNBRIDLED JOY OF THE ISLAMO NAZIS OF THE WORLD

i think your comments might be better directed at those jews worldwide who are trying to brand opposition to israeli policies and criminal actions as anti-semitic hate speech.

i think your comments might be better directed at those jews worldwide who are trying to brand opposition to israeli policies and criminal actions as anti-semitic hate speech.

your response makes no sense In fact ZION AS HOMELAND of jews----is the issue that islamo nazi pigs dispute and RIGHT TO ANNHILATE THE JEWISH HOMELAND is that which jews world wide dispute Your claim that you are perfectly delighted that there is an established state called ISRAEL which is homeland to jews and the ONLY issue that bothers you is that ISRAEL engages in policies that you question -------is simply an islamo nazi lie based on the incessant rhetoric of islamo nazi pigs I have yet to hear AHCMADINEJAD say------"it's ok with us that Israel exists as a country of jews as a jewish country------we just do not like they way they pickle cucumbers" In 1967 the islamo nazi pigs who supported nasser did not say "WE OBJECT TO ISRAELI CRIMES" they said ISRAEL MUST BE ANNHILATED why lie? you are just making a clown of yourself

they probably don't mean the evangelical jesus. they probably just mean the catholic jesus and the arab jesus so it's all good.

'Jesus is a monkey' daubed on Jerusalem monastery wall - World News
We are not even going to discuss how the Muslims believe that when Jesus comes back he is going to destroy the crosses and preach Islam, which of course is a slap in the face of all Christians. What is important to know in present times is that Muslims are busy killing Christians and Seal is worried about Jesus being called names. I guess he never took to heart that old saying "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never harm me." Seal should be worrying more about about the Christians in Syria who are petrified over what is happening to them.
Archbishop fears for the fate of Christians in Syria - Cyprus Mail

they probably don't mean the evangelical jesus. they probably just mean the catholic jesus and the arab jesus so it's all good.

'Jesus is a monkey' daubed on Jerusalem monastery wall - World News
We are not even going to discuss how the Muslims believe that when Jesus comes back he is going to destroy the crosses and preach Islam, which of course is a slap in the face of all Christians. What is important to know in present times is that Muslims are busy killing Christians and Seal is worried about Jesus being called names. I guess he never took to heart that old saying "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never harm me." Seal should be worrying more about about the Christians in Syria who are petrified over what is happening to them.
Archbishop fears for the fate of Christians in Syria - Cyprus Mail

don't be an ignorant, apologist shite.

why don't we stop discussing syrian muslims and the billions we send them in military aid and instead discuss those godless communist chinese and their oppression of the buddhists of tibet financed with our foreign aid dollar. i mean, this is the "israel and palestine" friggin' board and i can think of nothing more off topic than actually discussing the daily acts of settlers directed at the true indigenous people of the region.

and don't hand me that "sticks and stones" crap. as ia child i spent time with family in west belfast and i know first hand and full well that stcks and stones, or better yet, a few good steel toed boots to the ribs of some poor child, is preceded by questions consisting of words like "where do you go to school, bloke?" followed by an answer that, should it contain a word like "saint" or "blessed" or "immaculate" and that answer is followed by a rhythmic THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! puctuated by phrases consisting of words like "you bloody feckin' paddy" or "fookin' fenian papist." it is about this tiime of year, hoss, up here in the northwest when the weather begins to change and i remember those belfast days, not with words, hoss, but if you listen carefully and i happen to move the wrong way, to twist to grab a book or bend over to tie my shoes, you might see a slight wince of pain accompanied by the whisper of a vulgar word or two that i can't quite muffle.

i believe the recent killing of some sikhs recently was preceded by "names that would never harm (them.)" BRAVA, HOSS!!! BRAVA!!!

and lest you forget, you wee, cowardly shite, these are the same people who also sprayed "hitler was right" and swazticas on yad vashem in tel aviv, to which i also objected ...but thats ok, you can look away, but as you do, remember that well over half the german population, many, many of whom actually voted against hitler, looked the other way as people who were their neighbours and i am sure some who were their friends, were herded onto boxcars and murdered (and hoss, how often have you ever seen me use the word "murder") because, of all things, they worshipped a different god on a different day.

you are in good company, hoss, and you should be ashamed. racial and rekigious hatred is racial and religious hatred, no matter who it is directed toward. please pardon me for lacking your extraordinary wisdom and lacking the godlike capability to determine which targets deserve it and which targets don't.

Forum List

Back