"Jesus Is a Monkey"

Quote: Originally Posted by patrickcaturday
Hey Hoss how do you feel about the fact that some Israelis feel Jesus was a Monkey, a Nazi, and a coward. How does that fit with your Christian Faith !!!

In fact Jesus was a controversial political figure of his time ----something like BAR KOCHBAH so was Abraham Lincoln. The Sadduccean jews of
the time of Jesus NO DOUBT hated him-----they hated all pharisees ---the romans hated him too. All persons who do POLITICS are objects of hatred by SOMEBODY

in the USA right now ----there are people making very negative remarks
about Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan

for the record----there are still jews who say negative things about Bar Kochbah---------have you heard of the historian Josephus Flavius? some people have very negative things to say about him too.

I admit---I feel a bit upset when I read that people wrote about Abraham Lincoln -----back in the 1860s

Islamo nazi pigs have been desperate to create libels about jews mocking or disparaging jews for CENTURIES sorry pigs----jesus is just not a topic In my entire life I never heard the name "jesus" or an allusion to jesus in a synagogue or a situation in which jews gather for education or celebration-----for the record----I have been a passive participant in THOUSANDs of such events----and I like to read too----during those long religious services I read----thus I have read all sorts of "jewish" literature-----nothing about jesus. In fact I never heard or read the word koran or muhummad either.

an interesting fact is that I have heard discussion about "jews" in both mosques and churches which is a clue for me as to why so many christians and muslims imagine that jews are obsessed with them ------the bit about jesus on TV is most likely a fraud -------as to using images of crucifixions and other 'christian' imaged in "art" ------well---there have been some weird things done in the USA -----a crucifix in a jar a urine, a portrait of mary made out of elephant dung, was it madonna who sorta simulated sex with a crucifix? In my own university ---an "art" project was some idiot student----CRUCIFIED-----the poor kid stayed up there for hours. None of this stuff was done by jews Even the crucified person at school ----was not a jew---he was a Lutheran

the article, lady, was from the jerusalem post about jews painting graffiti saying "jesus is a monkey."

as for "toffee and the gorilla." let's just chalk that up to "what goes around, comes around."

Seal, I just don't get it. Everyone I know is appalled over this. Yet, our Muslim neighbors rain down bombs on our children's schools, throw pipe bombs on our highways, blow themselves up at our weddings and holiday festivals.. We never hear how their citizenry is appalled over those actions. How is it that we're deemed more irrational than them? Do you believe Iran should have nukes?! They scream for our annihilation daily...
If you are trying to have an intelligent discussion with this Jew hating, terrorist loving, neo Nazi pig you are wasting your time. I suggest you ask a few people who knew him from another board about who he is.

lolol...i get the very distinct impression that you are afraid of what i have to say. perhaps, also, the next time you choose to include the words "intelligent discussion" in one of your posts, you may actually want to read that post.

Why is it that Seal is always a tough guy when beating up on women but when a man confronts him for a little chat, here comes that poochie problem again where he pisses his pants, runs & hides.

Seal, do you or do you not need more disposable diapers to have a little chat with me?

*ThumbsUp*

so where are we...

oh yeah...lipush and rose think graffiti saying "JESUS IS A MONKEY" is legitimate art and not hate or inflamatory speech and the "artists" who paint such things should be compensated for their contributions to jewish communities.

Seal, I just don't get it. Everyone I know is appalled over this. Yet, our Muslim neighbors rain down bombs on our children's schools, throw pipe bombs on our highways, blow themselves up at our weddings and holiday festivals.. We never hear how their citizenry is appalled over those actions. How is it that we're deemed more irrational than them? Do you believe Iran should have nukes?! They scream for our annihilation daily...
If you are trying to have an intelligent discussion with this Jew hating, terrorist loving, neo Nazi pig you are wasting your time. I suggest you ask a few people who knew him from another board about who he is.

lolol...i get the very distinct impression that you are afraid of what i have to say. perhaps, also, the next time you choose to include the words "intelligent discussion" in one of your posts, you may actually want to read that post.
Your efforts to demonize Jews are failing. Perhaps you're afraid of what I have to say? Still hanging around Jewish women's cooking recipe forums to prey on unsuspecting lonely Jewish women? :eusa_whistle:

Never have I known of a lower act of cowardice & disrespect than what Seal did running off to a Jewish ladies recipe board. And once again now Seal pisses his pants, runs & hides because you, a man, would like a little chat with him. How long must I keep supplying him with disposable diapers to help him with his poochie problem?

Your efforts to demonize Jews are failing. Perhaps you're afraid of what I have to say? Still hanging around Jewish women's cooking recipe forums to prey on unsuspecting lonely Jewish women? :eusa_whistle:

Read what I said, you twisted liar, in post n. 2:

"The HillTop Youth puts its anger on the innocent which is wrong in this case. I do not understand, furthermore, why are they committing those actions against Christians, since when Christians hold responsibility on the Jewish Muslim Arab conflict?

This action is not to be tolerated."

Can you read me, now?

Hey Seal maybe they think this is art also. Lipush and irosie should notice that a monkey plays Jesus in this one also, seems like a theme in Israeli Culture. I heard that this is on a major Israeli TV station.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA6vRC1xW_c]Mocking Jesus on Israeli TV -[/ame]

That's fake.

The symbol, which pretends to be the symbol of the first Israeli public channel, is on the wrong side, though simetrically correct. Taking that to mind, you can tell that it is not "mirror effect" but simply fake.

Bring something usuful next time.

Seal you said "i am not a big believer in "body counts" but it doesn't ring true about your muslim neighbour's behaviour when innocent palestinian children are being killed at ten times the rate by israelis as israeli children are being killed by palestinians. you are also speaking of a time shortly after sharon did his dance routine and his "in your face" at the dome of the rock."

Where in the world are you getting your facts, let's have some real citations instead of baseless and inflammatory accusations. Are you referring to Cast Lead in 2009? A total of 477 civilians were killed in that operation, 38% of which were Israeli. If you understood the extreme care our soldiers took to avoid civilians, at the cost of their own lives many times, you would be amazed. The Hamas militants were using civilian homes and schools for bases of operation. They intentionally put their own families in harms way. Then they overinflated the numbers to create a media bias against Israel. Typical

Let's see Mecca is Islam's most holy site, The Temple Mount is our most holy site.. so when we can't even go to our own most holy site (after having requested and received written permission) to pray without it inciting mass murder, there's something distinctly wrong with the understanding of basic civil rights here.

seal and peeballs are both assets to this board------and ima and downer----with them here we never have to read the islamo nazi propaganda

we seem to losing sight of the fact that jews have grafitied cars with "jesus is a momkey", which apparently doesn't concern any of you one single bit, considering your willingness to lie about my behaviour on another board and otherwise divert from the topic at hand, which is certainly not atypical of zionist/jewish behaviour.

we seem to losing sight of the fact that jews have grafitied cars with "jesus is a momkey", which apparently doesn't concern any of you one single bit, considering your willingness to lie about my behaviour on another board and otherwise divert from the topic at hand, which is certainly not atypical of zionist/jewish behaviour.

We have discusses this, but you prefered to ignore and twist this around.

cars too? well this really is a new phenomenon I am fascinated that DEACH is so sensitive it is a fact that CHRISTIANS have been drawing their specifically CHRISTIAN grafitti on the structures owned by jews for centuries lots of really vile CHRISTIAN FILTH but to this time I have never described the CHRISTIAN FILTH by broadly so describing it But then lying and scribbling filth is traditional christian behaviour

cars too? well this really is a new phenomenon I am fascinated that DEACH is so sensitive it is a fact that CHRISTIANS have been drawing their specifically CHRISTIAN grafitti on the structures owned by jews for centuries lots of really vile CHRISTIAN FILTH but to this time I have never described the CHRISTIAN FILTH by broadly so describing it But then lying and scribbling filth is traditional christian behaviour

hossfly and jesus love ya, rosie, and i'm tryin' awully hard.

The video is real, it's a Israeli comedy show, all the Israelis know this, I love have they all are acting dumbfounded like they never heard of before, lol what a bunch of liars they know what it is

The video is real, it's a Israeli comedy show, all the Israelis know this, I love have they all are acting dumbfounded like they never heard of before, lol what a bunch of liars they know what it is

It's a comedy show? what station? was the thing funny?

Granny says you is a monkey...

... fer insulting the Savior of the world...

... she says ya needs to go sit inna corner...

... an' say a few Hail Mary's an' Our Fathers...

... an' pray Jesus forgive ya...

... or else ya gonna end up inna fiery hot place...

... with all dem lib'rals.
:eek:

Forum List

Back