Jesse Watters calls out liberal media over abortion protest coverage: 'They won't tell the truth'

Ringtone

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2019
The Justice Department won't enforce the law against protesting justices' homes. Prominent leftist politicians call for strident protests with violently suggestive and vulgar language as violence spreads. The leftist national media ignores the violent protests.

On another note, the imbecilic talking heads of The View aired their "protest episode" from the Bahamas. Abortion is illegal in the Bahamas. I'm not sure if that observation calls for a mike drop or a:

Scroll down to the bottom video on the page:

Related double standards:

Last edited:
The Justice Department won't enforce the law against protesting justices' homes. Prominent leftist politicians call for strident protests with violently suggestive and vulgar language as violence spreads. The leftist national media ignores the violent protests.

On another note, the imbecilic talking heads of The View aired their "protest episode" from the Bahamas. Abortion is illegal in the Bahamas. I'm not sure if that observation calls for a mike drop or a:

Scroll down to the bottom video on the page:

Related double standards:

Waters and Tucker are by far my favorite TV editorialists or opinion journalists besides those of the Dailey Wire. These guys are always insightful, funny, concise, and timely.

Forum List

Back