Jerusalem should be divided

I see it as the only possible way to come to some sort of solution to the Palestine-Israel problem. Without a capital in Jerusalem the Palestinians will never be satisfied and the Israelis will never be safe. It was divided from 1948-67. No reason it couldn't be again.

And how exactly is that supposed to work?

What will insure Israelis' safety once we divide Jerusalem?:eusa_whistle:
justice for the pals, above all

and a huge bunch of good psychiatrists to get rid of their...your...jewish paranoia

i know it was justified before...........

but not really now

how many nukes and weapons do you need to feel so insecure??

you didn't answer her question, so I will ask it

What will insure Israelis' safety once we divide Jerusalem?

That's not the way I remember it...
israel DID start the actual fighting

the arabs...nasser was only posturing and talking war

the israelis took full advantage

then, as they always do

crushed the arabs while pretending to be their victims

and you and much of the world then were duped

not so easy to dupe folx now

israel has cried wolf so much

played the jewish victim card so often, falsely

while starting all but one of the wars (1973)

now the world is waking up

time you did, too, mate

a rather defective detective you are
Your anti-Semitism is obvious and disgusting.you probably don't believe the Holocaust happened either ,as history to you is determined by your prejudice rather than reality.
Egypt and Syria started the war by funding the PLO in over 37 terrorist acts between 1965-67 committed against civilians .Their desire to wipe Israel off the map was explicitly stated by Nassar as his armies were built 6up by the border.
who started the war when we went into Afghanistan after 9/11?Same thing...

israel DID start the actual fighting

the arabs...nasser was only posturing and talking war

the israelis took full advantage

then, as they always do

crushed the arabs while pretending to be their victims

and you and much of the world then were duped

not so easy to dupe folx now

israel has cried wolf so much

played the jewish victim card so often, falsely

while starting all but one of the wars (1973)

now the world is waking up

time you did, too, mate

a rather defective detective you are
Your anti-Semitism is obvious and disgusting.you probably don't believe the Holocaust happened either ,as history to you is determined by your prejudice rather than reality.
as it happens, my mums jewish family spent time and lots and lots of money saving german jewish kids in the shoah when both UK and USA shut their doors

pity...i had hoped you were a decent zionist, not a kneejerk hate robot

kindly apologise, if you are a mensch......
And my best friend is Black...

I see it as the only possible way to come to some sort of solution to the Palestine-Israel problem. Without a capital in Jerusalem the Palestinians will never be satisfied and the Israelis will never be safe. It was divided from 1948-67. No reason it couldn't be again.

and a huge bunch of good psychiatrists to get rid of their...your...jewish paranoia

but not really now

My Jewish Paranoya?!:mad:

More then half of my family was destroyed in Poland, so I'm truly *SORRY* if the Palestinian-Iranian pact to destroy my people and throw all of us to the sea, causes my Jewish "PARANOYA" to rise!

You stick to what your good at, which is Anti-Semitism.

Or grow up, which can also be a good thing

LIFE and SECURITY, above all

as it happens, my mums jewish family spent time and lots and lots of money saving german jewish kids in the shoah when both UK and USA shut their doors

And I'm Chinese...

Also, the UK accepted thousands of Jewish children from Eastern Europe ,Germany in particular , through the Kindersport and they went into private homes and camps throughout England. The US, on the other hand , refused the ship the St. Louis which was forced to return to European ports and its passengers put into death camps.

Read my second post. It would seem obvious that it would be the Palestinian government that would need to be worried.

What you've said it that would be hard for them to keep the war.

That's not true. they have worldwide Arab "support", not to mention that its against Islam to let the Kaffir have Jerusalem

The Israelis already have Jerusalem. The argument is about whether to give the Palestinians a piece. How would a government that could be rounded up in minutes, be able to continue a war?

No nation will be able to give Jerusalem to the other. That's a fact that won't change in the time approaching.

If it was that simple, someone would have thought of this solution before.

That's not true. they have worldwide Arab "support", not to mention that its against Islam to let the Kaffir have Jerusalem

The Israelis already have Jerusalem. The argument is about whether to give the Palestinians a piece. How would a government that could be rounded up in minutes, be able to continue a war?

No nation will be able to give Jerusalem to the other. That's a fact that won't change in the time approaching.

sarcasm is said to be the lowest form of wit

where others have failed

i did marry a poor indian woman, brought her and 3 stepkids to the UK, and brought them up here

lived with them in a one room shack in a wretched indian slum for 2 years

while fighting the racist brits for the right to bring them to the UK

and that's real life not sarcasm

so if i'm such a racist, what are you??

Last edited:
I would like to know what the arabs are willing to give?

sarcasm is said to be the lowest form of wit

where others have failed

i did marry a poor indian woman, brought her and 3 stepkids to the UK, and brought them up here

lived with them in a one room shack in a wretched indian slum for 2 years

while fighting the racist brits for the right to bring them to the UK

and that's real life not sarcasm

so if i'm such a racist, what are you??

Jew-haters hater:cool:

but not really now

The Palestinian government in their gun sights on the other side of town.

Will never happen. Jerusalem has always been the center and capital of the Jewish faith.

but not really now

I'm not so sure 'bout that

Mecca should become the whore house las Vegas of the middle east -----in order to avoid ---the INFLUX of saudis into the USA
They should Mecca into one giant toilet for infidels to come "pay their respects". I will be the first in line.

People have thought of this solution before, but Israeli intransigence and the desire of its hardliners for more land over peace has blocked it. This isn't going to end until BOTH SIDES get their doctrinaire factions in line.

I'm not so sure 'bout that

Then hunker down for unending war and piles of bodies on both sides. The present positions are obviously not working and intransigence on a point as simple as this will just get you more of the same. Like the Israelis, the Palestinians aren't going anywhere. It's long past due for a sensible compromise.

Will never happen. Jerusalem has always been the center and capital of the Jewish faith.

Irrelevant. It would be that, regardless of who rules. This is about a political solution, not religion.

People have thought of this solution before, but Israeli intransigence and the desire of its hardliners for more land over peace has blocked it. This isn't going to end until BOTH SIDES get their doctrinaire factions in line.

And I guess the Palestinians basically JUMPED out of JOY for this solution?:cool:

Forum List

Back