Jerusalem Is Burning...

Two cultures who claim they follow a god of love, and then slaughter children. And it hasn't changed in thousands of years except for better weapons and ways to kill.

If a giant sinkhole opened up and swallowed that whole part of the world the human race would be better off by seismic magnitudes.

And it should happen on sinkhole de Mayo.

Hello anti-semite, isn't it nice to sit there thousand of miles away wearing those hippie glasses wishing to annihilate some hundred millions of people?

Pretending Your forefathers didn't sacrifice their children to some "wise stone'.

what is happening in the mount now is sacrilegious, so joking about it is not going to hurt.

The site, for a place of god, has seen far too many lives lost. If there was no mount, it might take a certain level of animosity away and allow the people to come to terms. The very contention over the mount is a major stumbling block. Three religions hold it sacred but only one is allowed to pray there? If it is god's spot, everyone should be allowed to pray there. If it is not, then keep everyone off it. That should be the condition for the wafq and muslims to access the mount. Everyone or no one. It should belong to no one group. Maybe the building should be removed and a hospital built instead, or hospice group home and rehabilitation center. Who needs god more than the sick and injured.

I am so sick of corrupt muslims abusing the mount for war and hate. It should be a place of unity for all those who believe in god.

If muslims and jews can visit the Vatican, why can't Christians and jews visit the temple mount in peace?

What people seem to forget is if there had been no jews or Judaism on the mount there would have been no Christians or muslims.
it is their land and it is illegally occupied by Israel.
No, it's not, paid CAIR propagandist.

Two cultures who claim they follow a god of love, and then slaughter children. And it hasn't changed in thousands of years except for better weapons and ways to kill.

If a giant sinkhole opened up and swallowed that whole part of the world the human race would be better off by seismic magnitudes.

Hello anti-semite, isn't it nice to sit there thousand of miles away wearing those hippie glasses wishing to annihilate some hundred millions of people?

Pretending Your forefathers didn't sacrifice their children to some "wise stone'.

what is happening in the mount now is sacrilegious, so joking about it is not going to hurt.

The site, for a place of god, has seen far too many lives lost. If there was no mount, it might take a certain level of animosity away and allow the people to come to terms. The very contention over the mount is a major stumbling block. Three religions hold it sacred but only one is allowed to pray there? If it is god's spot, everyone should be allowed to pray there. If it is not, then keep everyone off it. That should be the condition for the wafq and muslims to access the mount. Everyone or no one. It should belong to no one group. Maybe the building should be removed and a hospital built instead, or hospice group home and rehabilitation center. Who needs god more than the sick and injured.

I am so sick of corrupt muslims abusing the mount for war and hate. It should be a place of unity for all those who believe in god.

If muslims and jews can visit the Vatican, why can't Christians and jews visit the temple mount in peace?

What people seem to forget is if there had been no jews or Judaism on the mount there would have been no Christians or muslims.

I like colorful birds, can you say 'moron'?

Arabs have no roots in Israel they're late invaders. Even their names suggest so- palestine- from 'pleshet'- to invade
or if you call them by the flag- Arabs- came from Arabia.

Do you know why Jews are called so? Because we're from Judea.
I have a deed I bought in Rome for all of ancient Judea signed by Emperor Claudius, do you think anyone is going to honor this ancient claim?

Jewish claim to a land because they lived there 2,000 years ago shows me what a complete idiot you are.

Arabs have no roots in Israel they're late invaders. Even their names suggest so- palestine- from 'pleshet'- to invade

I have a deed I bought in Rome for all of ancient Judea signed by Emperor Claudius, do you think anyone is going to honor this ancient claim?

Jewish claim to a land because they lived 2,000 years ago shows me what a complete idiot you are.

Jewish people never lost presence in Israel. Arabs are late invaders with no distinct palestinian culture...you were saying?

So I guess the headline IS your wet dream, parroting all these cheap Islamist lies

most were not natives.

Jews were invited by ottoman, arabs and even the british originally to create a jewish homeland from 1800's to the dawn of WWII

Jewish claim to a land because they lived there 2,000 years ago shows me what a complete idiot you are.
You may just have to destroy 2,000 year old artifacts that are well preserved in museums around the wall as well as whatever monuments the Romans built to celebrate their victory.
But it wouldn't surprise me that Muslims would destroy anything since they'd murder their mothers for wearing the wrong colored berka.

Knock on wood: it's Hollow Hollie spewing nonsense and trolling.
As impotent as always. You can't defend your nonsense arguments so you're left to your usual pointless name-calling.

You may just have to destroy 2,000 year old artifacts that are well preserved in museums around the wall as well as whatever monuments the Romans built to celebrate their victory.
But it wouldn't surprise me that Muslims would destroy anything since they'd murder their mothers for wearing the wrong colored berka.

That's their aim- to establish Islam worldwide on the ruins of Judaism and Christianity.

Jewish claim to a land because they lived 2,000 years ago shows me what a complete idiot you are.

Jewish people never lost presence in Israel. Arabs are late invaders with no distinct palestinian culture...you were saying?

So I guess the headline IS your wet dream
you are a childish liar...Jewish presence does not give sovereignty, In fact it was renamed Aelia Capitolina longer than Judea existed as a nation, I believe.

Look it up!
Jewish diaspora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia

As punishment Hadrian changed the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina, turned it ... 3 Roman destruction of Judea; 4 Dispersion of the Jews in the Roman .... of Israel and their expulsion from Jerusalem after the revolt of CE 66–70 (The ...

Last edited:

you are a childish liar...Jewish presence does not give sovereignty, In fact it was renamed Aelia Capitolina longer than Judea existed as a nation, I believe.

Look it up!
Wikipedia

As punishment Hadrian changed the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina, turned it ... 3 Roman destruction of Judea; 4 Dispersion of the Jews in the Roman .... of Israel and their expulsion from Jerusalem after the revolt of CE 66–70 (The ...

Doesn't prove anything beyond it being a Jewish homeland.

Ok so there was another basis for the world to recognize it as the Jewish homeland...as did also the ancient and later empires recognize it and let Jews resettle and reconnect with the Jewish communities that remained in Israel.

One thing though- if mere physical presence doesn't give any claim- then it makes the Arabs' claim void!
How many more legs left you've got to shoot?

Last edited:

As impotent as always. You can't defend your nonsense arguments so you're left to your usual pointless name-calling.
Tell us what argument was I defending besides your stupid name calling? My name for befits the truth

most were not natives.

Jews were invited by ottoman, arabs and even the british originally to create a jewish homeland from 1800's to the dawn of WWII
Links? What does a Colonial pirate like Britain have to do with granting anything?

As a Lebanese you must have loved your French Overlords.

Look it up!
Wikipedia

Ok so there was another basis for the world to recognize it as the Jewish homeland...as did also the ancient and later empires recognize it and let Jews resettle and reconnect with the Jewish communities that remained in Israel.

One thing though- if mere physical presence doesn't give any claim- then it makes the Arabs' claim void!
tell to the UN the USA and Planet Earth which does Not support the Israeli Occupation or her annexations.

Netanyahu should do a Putin on any Arab who displays any aggression whatsoever.
We put 20+ years of education in peril everytime we allow a Arab kindergarten dropout to pick up a rock.

We put 20+ years of education in peril everytime we allow a Arab kindergarten dropout to pick up a rock.
Yea, Israel is a fascist State like Russia...Build Camps, shoot e'm up...Sell tickets, make money!

Well honestly, Abbas is no more serious about controlling Islamic terror than was his predecessor.

There's no point in having "discussions" with terrorists, and you don't expect Islamic terrorists to be "peace Partners". You hunt them down ruthlessly and imprison them, or kill them if you need to.

Tell us what argument was I defending besides your stupid name calling? My name for befits the truth

most were not natives.

Links? What does a Colonial pirate like Britain have to do with granting anything?

If don

Look it up!
Wikipedia

tell to the UN the USA and Planet Earth which does Not support the Israeli Occupation or her annexations.

UN is a Hamas' and PA whore with their UNRWA Jihad aid, US supports Israel and against Hamas, the world recognizes Israel as the Jewish homeland and its' right to defend against terrorists.

Well honestly, Abbas is no more serious about controlling Islamic terror than was his predecessor.

There's no point in having "discussions" with terrorists, and you don't expect Islamic terrorists to be "peace Partners". You hunt them down ruthlessly and imprison them, or kill them if you need to.

And that's what I admire about Putin.
His attitude is, if you're not Russian, put down the weapon or you're dead.

most were not natives.

If don

Look it up!
Wikipedia

UN is a Hamas' and PA whore with their UNRWA Jihad aid, US supports Israel and against Hamas, the world recognizes Israel as the Jewish homeland and its' right to defend against terrorists.
Thankyou for your post proving you're a childish idiot.

most were not natives.

If don

Look it up!
Wikipedia

oh the name calling, no argument except for the old Islamist parroting?

most were not natives.

If don

Look it up!
Wikipedia

rileallah said:"UN is a Hamas' and PA whore with their UNRWA Jihad"

who is name-calling?

most were not natives.

If don

rileallah said:"UN is a Hamas' and PA whore with their UNRWA Jihad"

who is name-calling?

You, having no argument you always reserve to personal abuse.

UN IS a whore (babylonian?) for supporting terrorists and doing NOTHING, EVER.

Forum List

Back