Jerusalem Is Burning...

Obviously pbutt is too stupid to figure it out........ Such is life. Oh well......
Think about butts, just as I thought Tonto, the difference being your ancestors were overwhelmed by a sea of humanity and Israel is surrounded by one...Wars of attrition are won by numbers, Israel will be swallowed hole or destroyed by demographics like you part dirty injun and Euro white man...

Get it now Dodo?

See deflection and ducking because he is no better than those he despises so much.
Are you ass u ming that I despise someone other than mindless zealots?

Think about butts, just as I thought Tonto, the difference being your ancestors were overwhelmed by a sea of humanity and Israel is surrounded by one...Wars of attrition are won by numbers, Israel will be swallowed hole or destroyed by demographics like you part dirty injun and Euro white man...

Get it now Dodo?
Didn't get it did ya sparkette...... Didn't think ya would..... :lmao:
Well then give us the answer so that you may educate us Tonto!
Quess what Kemosabe (used in the negative connotation), being surrounded by savages doesn't mean the savages always win....... :eusa_whistle:
Civilization was spawned in the ME while yours was living in teepees.

No civilisation was spawned in Africa while yours was still running around naked and climbing trees.
And the whole America was civilised before your uncivilised forebears invaded and stole the land a little over 200 years ago.
Phoney as your persona is well known, show us with a link that Iraq is not the first sign of civilization in UR.

Sumer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia

History of Iraq ... Sumerian civilization took form in the Uruk period (4th millennium BC), continuing into the Jemdat Nasr and Early Dynastic periods. .... and there is ample evidence for captured slaves as workers in the earliest texts. .... During the Akkadian and Ur III phases, there was a shift from the cultivation of wheat to ...
Legacy - The Origins of Civilization - Episode 1: Iraq, the ...
upload_2015-9-30_13-1-17.jpeg▶ 50:06
www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdBbo6TBLyw

Jul 5, 2014 - Uploaded by History King
EPISODE 1: Iraq, the Cradle of Civilization This episode explores the history of the world's first cities ...

World's Earliest Civilization Documentary on the ... - YouTube
upload_2015-9-30_13-1-17.jpeg▶ 50:06
www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8KgrcaW6p0

Jul 2, 2014 - Uploaded by John Bouchard
World's Earliest Civilization Documentary on the World's First Civilizations in Iraq ..... +Brendan ...

Iraq - The cradle of civilization at risk : H-Museum Current ...
https://www.h-net.org/.../ir...
H‑Net: Humanities and Social Sciences Online

Iraq - The cradle of civilization at risk : H-Museum Current Focus. ... from the time of the first Gulf War to the present dealing with the historical monuments, ... for the population but also always hurts the cultural and historical evidence. Ur, Iraq ...
Sumer - Ancient History Encyclopedia
www.ancient.eu/sumer/
Excavations from al-Ubaid and other sites throughout southern Iraq have ... Whenever the Sumerian civilization was first established in the region, by 3600 BCE .... Sumer and that the astrological signs one is born under were first noted and ... Ur-Nammu wrote the first legal code in Sumer which became the precedent for ...
Mesopotamia - Ancient History Encyclopedia
www.ancient.eu/Mesopotamia/
Even so, Mesopotamia is known as the “cradle of civilization” primarily because ... four-wheeled wagons, [at the site of the ancient city of Ur] the oldest wheeled vehicles .... There is archaeological confirmation of crude settlements and early signs of ..... Eridu (present day Abu Shahrein, Iraq) was considered the first city in the ...

Last edited:
Obviously pbutt is too stupid to figure it out........ Such is life. Oh well......

Get it now Dodo?

See deflection and ducking because he is no better than those he despises so much.

I was talking about pbel who is known for his deflections and ducking when things are getting out of his reach.

Didn't get it did ya sparkette...... Didn't think ya would..... :lmao:
Well then give us the answer so that you may educate us Tonto!
Quess what Kemosabe (used in the negative connotation), being surrounded by savages doesn't mean the savages always win....... :eusa_whistle:
Civilization was spawned in the ME while yours was living in teepees.

No civilisation was spawned in Africa while yours was still running around naked and climbing trees.
And the whole America was civilised before your uncivilised forebears invaded and stole the land a little over 200 years ago.
Phoney as your persona is well known, show us with a link that Iraq is not the first sign of civilization in UR.

Wikipedia

History of Iraq ... Sumerian civilization took form in the Uruk period (4th millennium BC), continuing into the Jemdat Nasr and Early Dynastic periods. .... and there is ample evidence for captured slaves as workers in the earliest texts. .... During the Akkadian and Ur III phases, there was a shift from the cultivation of wheat to ...
Legacy - The Origins of Civilization - Episode 1: Iraq, the ...
View attachment 51121▶ 50:06
www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdBbo6TBLyw
Jul 5, 2014 - Uploaded by History King
EPISODE 1: Iraq, the Cradle of Civilization This episode explores the history of the world's first cities ...

World's Earliest Civilization Documentary on the ... - YouTube
View attachment 51122▶ 50:06
www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8KgrcaW6p0
Jul 2, 2014 - Uploaded by John Bouchard
World's Earliest Civilization Documentary on the World's First Civilizations in Iraq ..... +Brendan ...

Iraq - The cradle of civilization at risk : H-Museum Current ...
https://www.h-net.org/.../ir...
H‑Net: Humanities and Social Sciences Online

Iraq - The cradle of civilization at risk : H-Museum Current Focus. ... from the time of the first Gulf War to the present dealing with the historical monuments, ... for the population but also always hurts the cultural and historical evidence. Ur, Iraq ...
Sumer - Ancient History Encyclopedia
www.ancient.eu/sumer/
Excavations from al-Ubaid and other sites throughout southern Iraq have ... Whenever the Sumerian civilization was first established in the region, by 3600 BCE .... Sumer and that the astrological signs one is born under were first noted and ... Ur-Nammu wrote the first legal code in Sumer which became the precedent for ...
Mesopotamia - Ancient History Encyclopedia
www.ancient.eu/Mesopotamia/
Even so, Mesopotamia is known as the “cradle of civilization” primarily because ... four-wheeled wagons, [at the site of the ancient city of Ur] the oldest wheeled vehicles .... There is archaeological confirmation of crude settlements and early signs of ..... Eridu (present day Abu Shahrein, Iraq) was considered the first city in the ...

Another of your failures

User:Zoe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

User:Zoe
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
50px-Kgpg_important.svg.png
This account has been blocked indefinitely from editing because it has, or may have, been compromised.
Please refer to contributions for evidence.
(see: block logcontributionspage movescurrent autoblocks)

Jimbo accused me of having a vendetta against Mr. Pierce. Such an attack is too much for me to endure. I have loved my time at Wikipedia, but I do not feel that I can continue here. Goodbye. User:Zoe|(talk) 18:07, 1 February 2007 (UTC)

Get it now Dodo?

I was talking about pbel who is known for his deflections and ducking when things are getting out of his reach.
Phoney, where is the link proving that Civilization began with your ancestors in Africa like you claimed?

Get it now Dodo?

Phoney, where is the link proving that Civilization began with your ancestors in Africa like you claimed?
Well phbel, it doesn't matter where "civilization" began what matters is who is civilized today and who isn't, all evidence points towards those you back as being closer to uneducated, uncivilized savages than the Israels.

Get it now Dodo?

Well phbel, it doesn't matter where "civilization" began what matters is who is civilized today and who isn't, all evidence points towards those you back as being closer to uneducated, uncivilized savages than the Israels.
I'm done debating a sissy that offers nothing. The Palestinians are way better educated than the Injuns you describe Tonto, Abbas has a Doctorate...

I'm done debating a sissy that offers nothing. The Palestinians are way better educated than the Injuns you describe Tonto, Abbas has a Doctorate...

Abbas has a doctorate in Holocaust denial from the Lumumba University in USSR (where zionism was a crime)...

Last edited:

Abbas has a doctorate in Holocaust denial from the Lumumba University in USSR (where zionism was a crime)...
you lie...

Mahmoud Abbas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Abbas later entered graduate studies at the Patrice Lumumba University in Moscow, where he earned a Candidate of Sciences degree[13][14] (the Soviet equivalent of a PhD). The theme of his doctoral dissertation was "The Other Side: The Secret Relationship Between Nazism and Zionism".

you lie...

Abbas later entered graduate studies at the Patrice Lumumba University in Moscow, where he earned a Candidate of Sciences degree[13][14] (the Soviet equivalent of a PhD). The theme of his doctoral dissertation was "The Other Side: The Secret Relationship Between Nazism and Zionism".
Sooooo, he's a highly educated propagandist....... Got it. :thup:

Kids...let's get back on topic please, enough with the spitballs and jello splats.

Get it now Dodo?

Where is the link proving that civilisation started in the M.E.

Where did civilization begin?

Best Answer: yeah my college proffesor said the same thing
so i guees two prffesors can't be wrong
plus most things i have read say that civilization started in Africa

you lie...

So he only managed a lowly B.A. in holocaust denial, while getting a PhD in islamonazi lies and propaganda

I don't see any peace for Israel ever happening. Why? Jerusalem. The Israelis in trying to secure a Jewish State have a fourteen hundred year Muslim Mosque considered holy at the epicenter of their illegally annexed capital...
An illegally annexed former byzantine church, of course. Arab occupiers.

Don't dramatize it's not the first intifada.

Muslim King of Jordan and waqf are custodians of the building on the mount, they do not own the mount itself.
There is not legal or moral way weapons, pipe bombs, guns, molotovs or even rocks used a weapons should be allowed to attack police, visitors to the mount or those praying below the mount.

The very act of barricading themselves in the al-Aqsa and vandalizing it should nullify their right to pray there. Any and everyone involved should be banned from the mount. If the waqf can't control those on the mount then the Israeli police should take full control and appoint a mixed faith group as custodians so that all that wish to visit will be permitted without threat. A simple non-denomination building should be erected for those who do wish to pray, either to themselves or even for services twice a week plus holy days, at times that don't conflict with muslim prayers.

Two cultures who claim they follow a god of love, and then slaughter children. And it hasn't changed in thousands of years except for better weapons and ways to kill.

If a giant sinkhole opened up and swallowed that whole part of the world the human race would be better off by seismic magnitudes.

And it should happen on sinkhole de Mayo.

Hello anti-semite, isn't it nice to sit there thousand of miles away wearing those hippie glasses wishing to annihilate some hundred millions of people?

Pretending Your forefathers didn't sacrifice their children to some "wise stone'.

what is happening in the mount now is sacrilegious, so joking about it is not going to hurt.

The site, for a place of god, has seen far too many lives lost. If there was no mount, it might take a certain level of animosity away and allow the people to come to terms. The very contention over the mount is a major stumbling block. Three religions hold it sacred but only one is allowed to pray there? If it is god's spot, everyone should be allowed to pray there. If it is not, then keep everyone off it. That should be the condition for the wafq and muslims to access the mount. Everyone or no one. It should belong to no one group. Maybe the building should be removed and a hospital built instead, or hospice group home and rehabilitation center. Who needs god more than the sick and injured.

I am so sick of corrupt muslims abusing the mount for war and hate. It should be a place of unity for all those who believe in god.

If muslims and jews can visit the Vatican, why can't Christians and jews visit the temple mount in peace?

What people seem to forget is if there had been no jews or Judaism on the mount there would have been no Christians or muslims.

and he is viewed by Palestinians as a moderate.

Two cultures who claim they follow a god of love, and then slaughter children. And it hasn't changed in thousands of years except for better weapons and ways to kill.

If a giant sinkhole opened up and swallowed that whole part of the world the human race would be better off by seismic magnitudes.

Hello anti-semite, isn't it nice to sit there thousand of miles away wearing those hippie glasses wishing to annihilate some hundred millions of people?

Pretending Your forefathers didn't sacrifice their children to some "wise stone'.

what is happening in the mount now is sacrilegious, so joking about it is not going to hurt.

The site, for a place of god, has seen far too many lives lost. If there was no mount, it might take a certain level of animosity away and allow the people to come to terms. The very contention over the mount is a major stumbling block. Three religions hold it sacred but only one is allowed to pray there? If it is god's spot, everyone should be allowed to pray there. If it is not, then keep everyone off it. That should be the condition for the wafq and muslims to access the mount. Everyone or no one. It should belong to no one group. Maybe the building should be removed and a hospital built instead, or hospice group home and rehabilitation center. Who needs god more than the sick and injured.

I am so sick of corrupt muslims abusing the mount for war and hate. It should be a place of unity for all those who believe in god.

If muslims and jews can visit the Vatican, why can't Christians and jews visit the temple mount in peace?

What people seem to forget is if there had been no jews or Judaism on the mount there would have been no Christians or muslims.
it is their land and it is illegally occupied by Israel.

it is their land and it is illegally occupied by Israel.

I like colorful birds, can you say 'moron'?

Arabs have no roots in Israel they're late invaders. Even their names suggest so- palestine- from 'pleshet'- to invade
or if you call them by the flag- Arabs- came from Arabia.

Do you know why Jews are called so? Because we're from Judea.

Forum List

Back