Jerome Corsi negotiating plea with Mueller

An Associate of Roger Stone (former Trump adviser) is talking to Robert Mueller about a plea deal. The central issue appears to revolve about what Roger Stone knew about the dissemination of hacked DNC emails from Wikileaks.

Stone associate Jerome Corsi is in plea negotiations with special counsel, according to a person with knowledge of the talks - The Washington Post
I pray the chickens are coming home to roost on Corsi..and on the matron embedded in my memory from the 2003 RNC Convention wearing the stetson and sporting a band aid with a purple heart on her left face cheek.

He did great work stopping Lurch.
He did a smear and you swallowed it, just like you do today. You slander all military when you slander the purple heart for the sake of your political party..the party that got SCHLONGED, as my buddy polish prince would say. And you do the same today. Get all choked up about the military, the one Trump calls 'MY military', yet he sends them off on a showtime mission to use gunfire on refugees and slanders generals, Gold Star families, and runs a VA that isn't paying it's vets. 'Lurch' went. 'Lurch' served. And you cry a river for the guy that treats our military like his personal set of toy soldiers..which he will shelve if he doesn't feel like playing with them.
Lurch got a Purple Heart for a splinter in his butt. He nominated himself.
Rasberry, right? Is that your favorite flavor kool aid, bripat? Corsi softened you up for Trump and you swallow with gusto.

An Associate of Roger Stone (former Trump adviser) is talking to Robert Mueller about a plea deal. The central issue appears to revolve about what Roger Stone knew about the dissemination of hacked DNC emails from Wikileaks.

Stone associate Jerome Corsi is in plea negotiations with special counsel, according to a person with knowledge of the talks - The Washington Post
I pray the chickens are coming home to roost on Corsi..and on the matron embedded in my memory from the 2003 RNC Convention wearing the stetson and sporting a band aid with a purple heart on her left face cheek.

He did a smear and you swallowed it, just like you do today. You slander all military when you slander the purple heart for the sake of your political party..the party that got SCHLONGED, as my buddy polish prince would say. And you do the same today. Get all choked up about the military, the one Trump calls 'MY military', yet he sends them off on a showtime mission to use gunfire on refugees and slanders generals, Gold Star families, and runs a VA that isn't paying it's vets. 'Lurch' went. 'Lurch' served. And you cry a river for the guy that treats our military like his personal set of toy soldiers..which he will shelve if he doesn't feel like playing with them.

He did a smear and you swallowed it, just like you do today.

I never swallowed Kerry's smear. Genghis Khan? What a twat.

You slander all military when you slander the purple heart for the sake of your political party..

Kerry's fellow soldiers told the truth about Kerry's Purple Hearts.

'Lurch' went. 'Lurch' served.

He was awesome! Soldiering on through those 3 scratches.
What a guy!!
And all this you learned from ....wait for it...Jerome Corsi!!! I believe the testimony of "lurch's" crew members is still available if you care to learn of your being duped back then. As for being duped now...I fear there is no cure considering your advanced state flunky-itis.

Another likely indictment by the appropriate, warranted, and successful Mueller investigation.

You slander all military when you slander the purple heart for the sake of your political party..

What a guy!!
And all this you learned from ....wait for it...Jerome Corsi!!! I believe the testimony of "lurch's" crew members is still available if you care to learn of your being duped back then. As for being duped now...I fear there is no cure considering your advanced state flunky-itis.

Genghis Khan, eh comrade?

What possible crime related to Wiki leaks or the Russia collusion conspiracy theory could Corsi have committed?
Conspiring with our enemies to subvert American democracy:
The special counsel has evidence that suggests Corsi may have had advance knowledge that the email account of Clinton’s campaign manager, John Podesta, had been hacked and that WikiLeaks had obtained a trove of damning emails from it,

Corsi ain't so tough now. He's probably crying and whining like a baby. I couldn't even begin to count all the conspiracy theories, fake news, and lies he has told. I hope he rots in prison.

Lurch got a Purple Heart for a splinter in his butt. He nominated himself.
Rasberry, right? Is that your favorite flavor kool aid, bripat? Corsi softened you up for Trump and you swallow with gusto.
I'll take that as an admission that what I said is a fact.

Corsi ain't so tough now. He's probably crying and whining like a baby. I couldn't even begin to count all the conspiracy theories, fake news, and lies he has told. I hope he rots in prison.
Even if he did what you claim, how does that justify sending him to prison? Should Jim Acosta go to prison?

What possible crime related to Wiki leaks or the Russia collusion conspiracy theory could Corsi have committed?
The special counsel has evidence that suggests Corsi may have had advance knowledge that the email account of Clinton’s campaign manager, John Podesta, had been hacked and that WikiLeaks had obtained a trove of damning emails from it,
So? How is that a crime? You snowflakes sure do hate the fact that Hillary's dirty laundry was aired in public. You want to persecute anyone who even knew about it. Justice, the rule of law, due process are all thrown on the garbage pile in your pursuit of those you hate.

Saw that. Cool.
Mueller is closing in on Duh Donald, just like he and the FBI have done with other crime families.
Start on the outer rings and work towards the middle where the real scum hides.
All he's doing is persecuting the innocent.
Yeah, that's why they keep pleading "guilty".

Another likely indictment by the appropriate, warranted, and successful Mueller investigation.
ROFL! Another nothing burger.

Saw that. Cool.
Mueller is closing in on Duh Donald, just like he and the FBI have done with other crime families.
Start on the outer rings and work towards the middle where the real scum hides.
All he's doing is persecuting the innocent.
Yeah, that's why they keep pleading "guilty".
Who plead guilty to colluding with Russia?

What a guy!!
I never heard of Corsi until today.

So? How is that a crime? You snowflakes sure do hate the fact that Hillary's dirty laundry was aired in public. You want to persecute anyone who even knew about it. Justice, the rule of law, due process are all thrown on the garbage pile in your pursuit of those you hate.
The crime is conspiring with our enemies to subvert American democracy. It has its own wikipedia page.
Corsi and Roger Stone worked with foreign hackers like "fancy bear" to steal data , and they bragged about it.
The key difference is that its not whistle-blowing, its political sabotage.

The crime is conspiring with our enemies to subvert American democracy. It has its own wikipedia page.
Corsi and Roger Stone worked with foreign hackers like "fancy bear" to steal data , and they bragged about it.
Your link went to an article about Podesta's emails. it didn't mention a crime called "conspiring with our enemies to subvert American democracy." Can you provide the number of the statute in the Federal Register?

You're claiming Corsi is one of the hackers? That's an amazing charge. Can you or Mueller prove that?

Facts are not even supported by your own link,
The link is an opinion by some dimshit hack trying to spin a narrative with no proof of anything except that the stupid dimshits got hacked. Still nothing it has already been released that Corsica charge is the same shitbreath mueller has always used when he has NOTHING. Your fantasyland is crumbling and the wizard is dying quickly. What is your next lie?

Facts are not even supported by your own link,
The link is an opinion by some dimshit hack trying to spin a narrative with no proof of anything except that the stupid dimshits got hacked. Still nothing it has already been released that Corsica charge is the same shitbreath mueller has always used when he has NOTHING. Your fantasyland is crumbling and the wizard is dying quickly. What is your next lie?
If Mueller had nothing, then there wouldnt be a plea deal going on now.

He has what he always has a threat from a perjury trap. It has been broken before and will be broken again. He is just a punk trying to get out of the pool without drowning now.

You know what that is, right!! He said you said. You buck it up and hold. Then say “prove it”, jury trial and suit for lawyer fees and ask for a complete expungement. He goes to his room and slams the door.

Turns out Corsi was the ''friend'' that Roger Stone was talking about when he said that he had a direct line to Assange...

Corsi fed the wikileaks about to drop, to Stone, who fed them to the Trump campaign... or Trump himself.

yes, it has to do with the stolen emails by the Russians given to wikileaks...

Corsi lied about it, Mueller's grand jury subpoenaed Corsi's emails, and caught the lie... perjury....

now Corsi is cooperating to save his own ass...

Forum List

Back