Jerk off cut me off

On the highway or a main street, nothing.

In a residential area, I've seen enough clueless kids and pets running around to make it close to reckless driving. Imo
But if he doesn't exceed the posted speed limit how is that any more dangerous than just driving down the road at 35 mph without passing someone?

Well at least where I live, cars are parked on the side of the street. So passing means you go into the oncoming-traffic side of the road, which is already tight. It cuts down on reaction time if someone were to walk out into the street to get into the passenger side of a parked car, not to mention someone opening their car door to get out not anticipating an oncoming car going into their side of the road. Maybe where RGS was it's different, but in my area only assholes drive like that.
Oh...okay. I've never lived in a neighborhood where people parked on the street but if that is the case I can see your point.

I have a feeling RGS doesn't live in such a neighborhood, either.

Did you activate your left turn signal, and blow your horn to signal the other driver of your intent to pass? If not, it was an illegal pass under NC traffic laws.

See page 54 of attached PDF

http://www.ncdot.gov/download/dmv/handbooks_NCDL_English.pdf
Wow, I once had a cop chase me down and give me a ticket because I blew my horn at some idiot that was creating a traffic hazard.

:eusa_eh:

Well, 6% of cops will do things like that.

The rest are in donut shops. :eusa_whistle:

Can we all please note at least in passing that despite his many protestations and challenges for folks to prove where he might have been legally in the wrong, RGS essentially fled the thread after this post?

And just for the record RGS.... You really need to check your reps more often. Not only did I pos-rep you for your OP, in the comments I told you I was pulling your leg in this thread, doing a little parody of another poster.

It was all in good fun.... And besides - do you really think anyone could start a thread like this without some smartheads trolling it just for the helluvit?

Was he an old man? I can't imagine someone taking a chance like that, you never know who you're dealing with. You could have been a crazed madman..

Probably a Marine. I am the old man )
The fella might not have seen RGS or even knew he was there, with RGS doing 60, talking on the cellphone, not signaling, or blowing his horn to pass as NC law requires.

RGS broke several laws in this, like all republicans always do.

:doubt:

The fella might not have seen RGS or even knew he was there, with RGS doing 60, talking on the cellphone, not signaling, or blowing his horn to pass as NC law requires.

RGS broke several laws in this, like all republicans always do.

:doubt:
Missive.

Missile

missile11.jpg

Did you activate your left turn signal, and blow your horn to signal the other driver of your intent to pass? If not, it was an illegal pass under NC traffic laws.

Wow, I once had a cop chase me down and give me a ticket because I blew my horn at some idiot that was creating a traffic hazard.

You must not be very attractive. :eusa_whistle:

What's that have to do with the price of tea in China? :lol:

You must not be very attractive. :eusa_whistle:

She was a straight female so I doubt my looks were a determining factor.

Sexist.

:lol:

Forum List

Back