Jerk off cut me off

Thirty-five MPH is most likely in a residential area and no place to be playing Mr. Macho-I-Own-The- Road-So-Get-The-Fuck-Out-Of-My-Way-I'm-In-A-Hurry.

Grow up.

Provide the law that makes passing a slow moving vehicle illegal. Or admit you are full of shit.

How about the law of common sense and responsible driving?
I give up. What exactly is wrong with passing someone that is doing ten miles an hour under the speed limit?

Provide the law that makes passing a slow moving vehicle illegal. Or admit you are full of shit.

I give up. What exactly is wrong with passing someone that is doing ten miles an hour under the speed limit?

On the highway or a main street, nothing.

In a residential area, I've seen enough clueless kids and pets running around to make it close to reckless driving. Imo

RGS just doesn't care about the environment, or little kids. Doing 60 in a 35 MPH zone, he should be ashamed.

RETARD alert, RETARD alert. Even the moron that blocked me did not argue I was exceeding the speed limit. But then you are clueless so we just have to forgive your IGNORANCE I suppose.

RGS just doesn't care about the environment, or little kids. Doing 60 in a 35 MPH zone, he should be ashamed.

RETARD alert, RETARD alert. Even the moron that blocked me did not argue I was exceeding the speed limit. But then you are clueless so we just have to forgive your IGNORANCE I suppose.
You never answered the question: Why were you speeding?

Ancillary questions are: Why do you hate the environment and little kids?

And why doesn't he believe in personal responsibility?

On the highway or a main street, nothing.

In a residential area, I've seen enough clueless kids and pets running around to make it close to reckless driving. Imo
But if he doesn't exceed the posted speed limit how is that any more dangerous than just driving down the road at 35 mph without passing someone?

You are beyond stupid, Provide the law that makes passing a slow moving vehicle illegal. That is your claim. Provide the law.

By the way? Legally one can exceed the speed limit while passing as long as one returns to the speed limit once past.

I got ticketed for doing just that. I was following two big rigs on the interstate. They were going 63 and weaving all over the place (high winds). Rather than pass them at a net 2-3 mph speed and risk an accident, I sped up (maybe 70) and passed. Then returned to my lane and slowed down. Wrr Wrr Wrr lights cop ticket.

Grrr...

You are beyond stupid, Provide the law that makes passing a slow moving vehicle illegal. That is your claim. Provide the law.

So now you're trying to blame me for your ignorance huh?

That's what I'm talking about, no personal responsibility. Geesh!!

So now you're trying to blame me for your ignorance huh?

That's what I'm talking about, no personal responsibility. Geesh!!

Using your logic no one can ever pass anyone. Yet it is perfectly legal. You have yet to provide a single law in NC that makes it illegal.

Forum List

Back