Jens Mohr Thygesen "The J. F. Kennedy Assassination"

Oh brother not the cartoon watching conspiracy theorist retard again
Lucky for you -- at least I don't put assholes like you on ignore right away like most of the smart posters here--I enjoy crushing every stupid thing you say J. Edgar Soupy.
You have yet to crush anything

They claim to put me on ignore because they hate facts

Once again where is your evidence ?

The video in the op has none and is fictional garbage

Others will be the judge of that.
I didn't post it here for you, even if I thought you'd watch which you won't. Closed-minds don't seek the truth --they hide it or from it.

Like that pos Mueller.

Last edited:
Would be very helpful if the conspiracy theorists simply stated what they think happened and we could compare the veracity of their narrative to that of the Warren Commission.

Makes you wonder why they always punk out when they are asked. Hmmm
Really?

One thing is certain, the WC is nothing but a BS story.
Which has been proven false many times over.

As we have proven you never read the Warren Commission report and you have no idea what it reports,

You have only watched a few videos and read a few debunked books by uninformed authors and never fact checked or researched anything. You never present evidence you are a proven liar and fool.

We know in fact the the WC report is correct and backed up by evidence.

Now cite one specific passage from the WC report which is a lie and provide evidence that it is a lie
You believe in the conspiracy theory that is the Warren Commission. LMFAO.

I didn't post it here for you, even if I thought you'd watch which you won't. Closed-minds don't seek the truth --they hide it or from it.

Like that pos Mueller.
He believes whatever Uncle tells him no matter how absurd.

Lucky for you -- at least I don't put assholes like you on ignore right away like most of the smart posters here--I enjoy crushing every stupid thing you say J. Edgar Soupy.

Cite one thing the WC got right other than JFK died that day.

Like that pos Mueller.
No reality will be the judge and the decision is already in

You have failed to crush a damn thing and have never presented credible evidence

Cite one thing the WC got right other than JFK died that day.
It happened in Dallas

Now cite one specific passage which is a lie and provide evidence

Like that pos Mueller.
He believes whatever Uncle tells him no matter how absurd.
No I believe evidence

You are a fool who falls for fantasy like a sap

Would be very helpful if the conspiracy theorists simply stated what they think happened and we could compare the veracity of their narrative to that of the Warren Commission.

Really?

As we have proven you never read the Warren Commission report and you have no idea what it reports,

You have only watched a few videos and read a few debunked books by uninformed authors and never fact checked or researched anything. You never present evidence you are a proven liar and fool.

Now cite one specific passage from the WC report which is a lie and provide evidence that it is a lie
It is neither theory nor w conspiracy.

Really?

Why do you cling to this fantasy? Ignoring the overwhelming evidence proving it was a fraud and coverup. Are you stupid?

Plus an overwhelming majority of Americans know the WC was nothing but a fraud. Why not you too?

The best evidence was gone when they took out Oswald so he would never have a trial. Then the Zapruder film, the autopsy witnesses, others sworn to secrecy under NDAs and still to this day the fact that declassified documents were heavily redacted and there are still unreleased documents - deemed 'classified' for so called national security ( covering asses). I bet Trump knows it all now and that's got some folks nervous even 55 years later.

Really?

Cite one passage that is accurate.

Why do you cling to this fantasy? Ignoring the overwhelming evidence proving it was a fraud and coverup. Are you stupid?

Plus an overwhelming majority of Americans know the WC was nothing but a fraud. Why not you too?
He's an Internet troll under CIA mind control and can't help it. Every time his Bat Phone rings he has to answer.

Soupnazi ;
84487d1413205985t-smart-mr-big-episode.jpg

Really?

Your claim is the fantasy

If there were overwhelming evidence as you claim you would have cited it by now.

You have never done so

I have asked you over a hundred times for evidence and you ball and run EVERYTIME.

The evidence proves you wrong

The overwhelming majority knows no such thing. But I'd they did it merely proves you are the sheeple following along rather than applying intelligent thought

The best evidence was gone when they took out Oswald so he would never have a trial. Then the Zapruder film, the autopsy witnesses, others sworn to secrecy under NDAs and still to this day the fact that declassified documents were heavily redacted and there are still unreleased documents - deemed 'classified' for so called national security ( covering asses). I bet Trump knows it all now and that's got some folks nervous even 55 years later.
Wrong

There have been countless murders solved after the murderer was killed this one was no different and nothing out of the ordinary

The zapruder film does not contradict the evidence that Oswald acted alone

Neither do the autopsy witnesses. In fact they contradict the conspiracy theory.

National security is a real thing. Why you believe it does not exist is bizarre

Every time they declassify ANY document they prove ...... Nothing

You have no evidence to support a conspiracy

Of course the only reason I bumped this thread up is to put it back in front of MindWars incessant and annoying clutter Try to count how many threads he has on here - you have to scroll all the way back like 40 pages and he has over 500 conspiracy theory threads just since February. The dude needs serious help.

Really?

Cite one passage that is accurate.
I asked you first
But I will give you an answer

The Warren commission reports that Oswald was born in New Orleans Louisiana on October 18 1939.

Now you answer up

Cite one specific passage which is a lie and provide evidence

Everytime you ask I answer you always run. I have answered you twice and you still run.

In fact I have asked you a hundred times and you Always run away because you are a coward

You have no idea what it says and lie about it every time you say it is fiction.

You never had the intellect to read it

You have no idea what it says and that makes you an ignorant fool who I have debunked and owned

Now answer up bitch everyone sees how I own you

Forum List

Back