Doing the Math on the RUSSIA! Conspiracy Lunacy

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
1) At the behest of Trump, Roger Stone went to Wikileaks to get dirt on Hildabeest and/or the missing e-mails.

2) Donald Trump jr, at the behest of his father, met with RUSSIAN! spies at Trump Tower, in order to get the dirt on Hildabeest and/or her e-mails, that Stone allegedly already got from Wikileaks.

Try to add that up, and blood will shoot out your ears.

Q: Do you barking moonbats ever listen to yourselves?

I think politics is dirty and i hate what we have let it become.
However, considering how shit like this is compared to other things people to do to influence opinion? Its normal.
The selective outrage against it is so disingenuous it makes me sick.

Wikileaks took part in the hacking of the DNC and Guccifer 2.0 hacked Jon Podesta. Its looking more and more that the hacking was done at the behest of senior officials in the Trump campaign

But don’t let facts get in the way of a good thread.

• Banned
Wikileaks took part in the hacking of the DNC and Guccifer 2.0 hacked Jon Podesta. Its looking more and more that the hacking was done at the behest of senior officials in the Trump campaign

Wait a minute, I thought RUSSIA! hacked the DNC and Podesta....Can you at least try to keep your kooky conspiracy theories straight?

Beside that, Assange as stated REPEATEDLY that no state actor gave him the information he got.....Stuff that fact in your pipe and smoke it.

"It's looking more and more like..."

Are you Leftists seriously that stupid, or it is a mass conspiracy only to APPEAR stupid?

Two + years of unfounded accusations and innuendos = "It's looking more and more like..."

But there's no there there. You know, no.........fucking EVIDENCE?

Again. Stupidity? Gullibility? Or a conscious group-attempt to alter reality?

No evidence.\

In fact, more and more evidence that there is nothing there. Why was Roger Stone trying to find out what Wikileaks had on HRC if the Trump Campaign was part of the "conspiracy"? Makes absolutely no sense.

Two words: Seth Rich

1) At the behest of Trump, Roger Stone went to Wikileaks to get dirt on Hildabeest and/or the missing e-mails.

2) Donald Trump jr, at the behest of his father, met with RUSSIAN! spies at Trump Tower, in order to get the dirt on Hildabeest and/or her e-mails, that Stone allegedly already got from Wikileaks.

Try to add that up, and blood will shoot out your ears.

Q: Do you barking moonbats ever listen to yourselves?

Looks like collusion

What did Trump offer in return?
Lifting sanctions, change US policy on Ukraine, weakening NATO?

Have to hear what Flynn had to say

Looks like collusion

What did Trump offer in return?
Lifting sanctions, change US policy on Ukraine, weakening NATO?

Have to hear what Flynn had to say

CalledXpertNotCool.jpg

No Collusion?

Then why did Trump repeatedly lie about his personal, business and campaign meetings with Russia?

Um......We was meeting about adoption

No Collusion?

Then why did Trump repeatedly lie about his personal, business and campaign meetings with Russia?

It would make sense to meet repeatedly with major economic powers, I imagine; or our major allies. Or even strategic partners like Saudi or Pakistan.

Russia? Seems like the only reasons to have so many meetings with Russians was either for the blob’s personal business or to instruct their hackers.

No Collusion?

It would make sense to meet repeatedly with major economic powers, I imagine; or our major allies. Or even strategic partners like Saudi or Pakistan.

Russia? Seems like the only reasons to have so many meetings with Russians was either for the blob’s personal business or to instruct their hackers.

If it was legitimate .....
Why would a campaign meet with Russia and not document what was said?

Forum List

Back