Jen Psaki - give her credit, she was an excellent press secretary.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Seriously, whenever Jen Psaki would be holding a press conference, I just couldn't stand her; her arrogance and smugness and downright condescension. In spite of that, I always viewed her as an outstanding press secretary who on countless occasions had to make the best out of bad situations and do it successfully. George W. Bush has to be thankful that Biden stole the election and committed a successful hostile takeover of the White House, because now George W. will no longer be remembered as the absolute dumbest person to ever occupy the White House. Speaking of the 2nd dumbest person to ever occupy the White House, I can now feel for the other side in how they felt after a suspect victory of Al Gore - after-all, we got to experience a rigged election against Donald J. Trump.

Getting back to Psaki, I have do admire how regardless of how disasterous the situation the village idiot put her in, she was able to efficiently deal with the situation at hand, spin it so it would not be as bad as it appeared. Make no mistake about it, Jen Psaki was in control, and even when challenged with some tough questions, she know how to deal with them. Psaki was give a very challenging, heavy burden, if not an albatross to deal with and attempt to make a silk purse out a sow's ear, but she was able to do so. So for those who just would not give her any credit, look now, there is a major drop off in press secretary talent now. It is interesting, a person in Psaki who I can't think of anything I would agree with her on, I have to respect her as one of the top press secretaries. How she was able to make a pile of shit smell like a rose garden is quite a talent, and she did a good job of it.

1654137196177.png

Seriously, whenever Jen Psaki would be holding a press conference, I just couldn't stand her; her arrogance and smugness and downright condescension. In spite of that, I always viewed her as an outstanding press secretary who on countless occasions had to make the best out of bad situations and do it successfully. George W. Bush has to be thankful that Biden stole the election and committed a successful hostile takeover of the White House, because now George W. will no longer be remembered as the absolute dumbest person to ever occupy the White House. Speaking of the 2nd dumbest person to ever occupy the White House, I can now feel for the other side in how they felt after a suspect victory of Al Gore - after-all, we got to experience a rigged election against Donald J. Trump.

Getting back to Psaki, I have do admire how regardless of how disasterous the situation the village idiot put her in, she was able to efficiently deal with the situation at hand, spin it so it would not be as bad as it appeared. Make no mistake about it, Jen Psaki was in control, and even when challenged with some tough questions, she know how to deal with them. Psaki was give a very challenging, heavy burden, if not an albatross to deal with and attempt to make a silk purse out a sow's ear, but she was able to do so. So for those who just would not give her any credit, look now, there is a major drop off in press secretary talent now. It is interesting, a person in Psaki who I can't think of anything I would agree with her on, I have to respect her as one of the top press secretaries. How she was able to make a pile of shit smell like a rose garden is quite a talent, and she did a good job of it.
She was well prepared for sure. She could shovel horseshit better than most. Prolific and semi convincing liar.

But overall

1623589306092.png

Compared to Kayleigh McEnany, she was crap. When the leftist media would criticize Trump's actions or the false claims of Trump-Russia, she would read back to them their lies and they hated her for it.

Great Press Secretary?

Only if you believe a press secretary's job is to lie to the American people...and if you do your sene of right and wrong is completely f*ed up...

....Yes she lied her ass off, no she did not always do so well,but then again a lying bi-atch was the perfect spokesperson for such an unconscionable and dementia-ravaged liar.

Admittedly, it must have been difficult to find a soulless, congenital liar to covey the non-message of the Josef Stolen regime. Beginning with the original premise, the drooling fuck didn't even come close to winning the election, it was all downhill from there.

I dunno. To make a contention like that about Psaki is akin to the guy who rolls through drive-thru every day for a McFish and a cheeseburger talking about the surf n turf was excellent.

Compared to Kayleigh McEnany, she was crap. When the leftist media would criticize Trump's actions or the false claims of Trump-Russia, she would read back to them their lies and they hated her for it.

She had to battle TDS all day. Psaki had to battle complete incompetence.

You may want to "circle back" on that post comment. Just throwing it out there. 😎

Attachments

• 1 (6).PNG
    1 (6).PNG
    75.5 KB · Views: 19
Admittedly, it must have been difficult to find a soulless, congenital liar to covey the non-message of the Josef Stolen regime. Beginning with the original premise, the drooling fuck didn't even come close to winning the election, it was all downhill from there.

View attachment 652914

I've had teachers that would literally either slap students on the back of the head or tell them to leave class, if they used "uh", "umm", "errr", or anything like that. They stated to us, that is the markings of an illiterate moron, incapable of civilized conversation.

And I've worked in some corporate offices where the executive managers wouldn't even listen to anyone using "word fillers".

According to proper language use, these "word fillers" are seen as below lower class, a sign of stupidity, and the failings of the person to properly know how to speak. Know what you are going to say before you open your mouth, or don't say anything at all.

I was not a fan of Psaki. Definitely not a fan of the new one (at the moment) due to press conference today, that was discussed on the board. To tell the truth, I haven't liked a single one of the apologist/explainer/re-wording/ sometimes lying White House Press Secretaries in the last 7 years, since I retired and actually listen to them. But, that is just me.

I've had teachers that would literally either slap students on the back of the head or tell them to leave class, if they used "uh", "umm", "errr", or anything like that. They stated to us, that is the markings of an illiterate moron, incapable of civilized conversation.

And I've worked in some corporate offices where the executive managers wouldn't even listen to anyone using "word fillers".

According to proper language use, these "word fillers" are seen as below lower class, a sign of stupidity, and the failings of the person to properly know how to speak. Know what you are going to say before you open your mouth, or don't say anything at all.
Industrial-grade lying is a major cause of stammering and "umming". Your brain is receiving mixed signals. Plug's dementia has dulled his lying skills and the results aren't pretty. The Raggedy Ass ginger shit clown will thrive at mslsd as a reliable, dutiful liar.

She was an excellent liar.

That's what she was.
I couldn't stand to watch or listen to her but I'll give credit where it's due. She and that red hair made for some of the FUNNIEST memes I've ever seen. My fav was the video of her press conferences where Chucky the satanic killer doll was behind the podium and her voice was coming from it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back