Johnny Depp won the defamation case.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Here.

This is a big victory for all male victims of Domestic Violence.

Johnny Depp was married to Amber Heard in 2015 -- 2016. During their marriage, Heard has subjected Depp to severe physical abuse. She threw a bottle at him and a fragment of the bottle cut off part of his finger. Sometimes Johnny Depp hid in the bathroom to escape Amber Heard's abuse. Audio recordings show her taunting him and telling him that no one would believe a male victim of Domestic Violence.

Later Amber Heard accused Johnny Depp of Domestic Violence. Everyone believed her, and he lost almost all his acting opportunities. Johnny Depp had enough evidence to prove his innocence.

1654135283769.png

I don't like Depp, I think he's an asshole and represents the worst of what the Left calls "good" but I'm glad the psycho got caught being a psycho. I doubt she'll ever pay up but at least the guy had the truth put before the world.

I don’t know that much about the various claims in the Depp suit and the Heard counter suit. I also don’t much care. I do know that the big loser today was little Amber. Money wise I mean. She’s looking at a net loss of about 8 million. Unless a post verdict pre-appeal settlement is reached, it looks like Depp will take home about $5 million dollars.

Now he can afford some more eye liner.

Last edited:
Here.

This is a big victory for all male victims of Domestic Violence.

Johnny Depp was married to Amber Heard in 2015 -- 2016. During their marriage, Heard has subjected Depp to severe physical abuse. She threw a bottle at him and a fragment of the bottle cut off part of his finger. Sometimes Johnny Depp hid in the bathroom to escape Amber Heard's abuse. Audio recordings show her taunting him and telling him that no one would believe a male victim of Domestic Violence.

Later Amber Heard accused Johnny Depp of Domestic Violence. Everyone believed her, and he lost almost all his acting opportunities. Johnny Depp had enough evidence to prove his innocence.
Two very toxic individuals who should have never been together to start. I hope seeing their lives laid out for the public to see for weeks on end they'll both see just how screwed up they are, get some help, and sober up.

I'm also glad Depp won I hope he cleans that venomous bitch out.

OK, but the trial also showed that Depp is trashy
Like I said, two entirely toxic people who should have never been together.

She destroyed his reputation though with the claims he was an abuser when in fact she was proven to be the abuser.

Again, as I said I hope they both get a grip on their lives and that some of the millions who followed this trial without pause learned some valuable lessons from it.

If she did not take a dump in his bed and did not allegedly author that hit piece, she would not be out net 10 million and have everyone be Johnny Depp fans who never heard of him prior.

I haven't followed this case much, but I heard that Heard was filing for an appeal.

Forum List

Back