Jeff Sessions resignation watch...

Oh, that's cute. Cryin Chuck Schumer defending Sessions on the floor. The same guy he accused of rampant racism

"Be a man – if you don't want Sessions, then fire him. You're the PRESIDENT...It's starting to feel like Capt. Queeg. He's screwing with Sessions? Wow, is that treacherous!" - Crazy Ann Coulter

"When they say he endorsed me, I went to Alabama. I had 40,000 people. He was a senator from Alabama. I won the state by a lot, massive numbers. A lot of the states I won by massive numbers. But he was a senator, he looks at 40,000 people and he probably says, ’What do I have to lose?’ And he endorsed me. So it’s not like a great loyal thing about the endorsement. But I’m very disappointed in Jeff Sessions.

The Dems lost an election and they came up with this as an excuse. And the only ones that are laughing are the Democrats and the Russians. And if Jeff Sessions didn’t recuse himself, we wouldn’t even be talking about this subject." - Trump

Last edited:
You know, there are actually other Republicans who are coming to Sessions' defense and they are wondering why he is continuing to work for someone who is continually belittling him.

I think Sessions is gonna stay on just to be a burr under Trump's saddle, because he knows that if Trump fires him, the optics won't be good for the Russia investigation.

I think what Trump's strategy is, is to continually belittle Sessions until it sinks into the psyche of the nation and they start to hate him as well, and THEN Trump will fire him, because then he can say that he's doing it for the nation and Americans.

Why is Trump so obsessed with wanting Sessions to go after Hillary? She has already been cleared by Comey and Congress.

Trump is clearly pressuring Sessions to resign (publicly & privately) so he doesn't have to fire him...

DFssGaVXkAMjmkU.jpg

My God, this WH has now become a couples therapy session: will Trump break up with Sessions? Will Scaramucci and Priebus hug it out?

I think that Sessions is gonna try to stay as long as he can, and Trump is going to keep hammering him with nasty comments until he changes the perception of Congress against Sessions, and THEN he will fire him.

Forum List

Back