Jeff Sessions Dismisses Hawaii as ‘an Island in the Pacific’

Great An AG who doesn't know his country outside of Alafrickinbama.

>> “I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order that stops the president of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and constitutional power,” Sessions told radio host Mark Levin on Wednesday, as reported by CNN. <<​

Really Sessions Gump? You think judicial decisions are made on the basis of fucking geography??

:banghead:

>> “I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order that stops the president of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and constitutional power,” Sessions told radio host Mark Levin on Wednesday, as reported by CNN. <<​

Really Sessions Gump? You think judicial decisions are made on the basis of fucking geography??

Hawaii is not an island in the pacific?

The left is shocked to learn that Hawaii is an island in the Pacific.

See the video above. Dan Quayle broke the news that Hawaìi is "right here".
Apparently Sessions Gump wants judicial decisions to emanate not from "right here" but from "out there".

Isn't it interesting that when the Birfers --- like Rump --- were trying to move O'bama's birthplace OUT OF Hawaìi, it was because Hawaìi was definitely part of the country. Now it becomes "an island in the Pacific".

Having it both ways ---- Priceless.

There are no two ways about it. Hawaii is an island in the Pacific. There is no otherway to describe this particular landmass.

/---- No you retard. He means the judge is sitting on a remote Island far removed for the issues of the main land. And the Ag is 100% correct.
free stuff.jpg

What an inbred bigot.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/20/us/politics/jeff-sessions-judge-hawaii-pacific-island.html

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Jeff Sessions spoke dismissively about the State of Hawaii while criticizing a Federal District Court ruling last month that blocked the Trump administration from carrying out its ban on travel from parts of the Muslim world.

“I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order that stops the president of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and constitutional power,” Mr. Sessions said this week in an interview on “The Mark Levin Show,” a conservative talk radio program.

<more>

The ruling was clearly not based on the law, it will be overturned in the SCOTUS, we will see you traitors to western civilization in court, the days of Obama who gave 1500 known terrorists asylum are over, if we lose in the courts we will fight you in the streets and litter the pavement with your fucking broken and bloodied corpses.
Oh so scary tough. LOL All you will do is hunker down in your Grandma's basement and have another six pack or three.

Come see us in the streets and get smashed just like those antifa faggots did in their own town.

/---- No you retard. He means the judge is sitting on a remote Island far removed for the issues of the main land. And the Ag is 100% correct.

Yuh huh. This is a federal judge, not an "island in the Pacific" judge. Sooooooo maybe you can essplain to the class how geography is in any way pertinent. Is Hawaìi not a state? Does it not have a star on the flag?

If some geographical distance is to be a measure of judicial competence, doesn't that mean a judge closer to the national capitol --- say, a judge from Maryland --- carries more weight than a judge from, say, Alabama?

Looks to me like that alone makes Sessions Gump unqualified. The AG shouldn't be from any further away than Virginia, and northern Virginia at that. Hey ---- your logic. And that's all I have to say about that.

There are no two ways about it. Hawaii is an island in the Pacific. There is no otherway to describe this particular landmass.

Actually there is --- "archipelago". It's hundreds of islands, of which the namesake "Hawaìi" is but one.

From the OP article --- the DOJ spokesrobot doesn't seem to know about archipelagos either:

>> The Justice Department followed up later Thursday with a statement defending Sessions' remark.

"Hawaii is, in fact, an island in the Pacific — a beautiful one where the Attorney General’s granddaughter was born," Ian Prior, the DOJ's principal deputy director of public affairs, said in an email. "The point, however, is that there is a problem when a flawed opinion by a single judge can block the President’s lawful exercise of authority to keep the entire country safe." <<​

Then you're saying geography has no bearing on it, aren't you? Nice backtrack.

>> A Justice Department spokesman said Sessions was simply objecting to one judge asserting authority to block a presidential directive nationwide. <<​

Just gets better and better. We've got a fucking Attorney Genital who has no idea what federal judges do.

Last edited:

Yuh huh. This is a federal judge, not an "island in the Pacific" judge. Sooooooo maybe you can essplain to the class how geography is in any way pertinent. Is Hawaìi not a state? Does it not have a star on the flag?

If some geographical distance is to be a measure of judicial competence, doesn't that mean a judge closer to the national capitol --- say, a judge from Maryland --- carries more weight than a judge from, say, Alabama?

Looks to me like that alone makes Sessions Gump unqualified. The AG shouldn't be from any further away than Virginia, and northern Virginia at that. Hey ---- your logic. And that's all I have to say about that.
/---- Gee where was your fake outrage when Obozo attacked judges? President Obama had a couple of notable run-ins with the Supreme Court. In his 2010 State of the Union, he chided the court for a recent decision holding unconstitutional certain campaign finance restrictions. Obama asserted that the court, in reaching its decision, had "reversed a century of law."

/---- Gee where was your fake outrage when Obozo attacked judges? President Obama had a couple of notable run-ins with the Supreme Court. In his 2010 State of the Union, he chided the court for a recent decision holding unconstitutional certain campaign finance restrictions. Obama asserted that the court, in reaching its decision, had "reversed a century of law."

Gee Wally, did he invoke geography as a basis for objection? Hm? Did he say “I really am amazed that a panel of judges sitting 'in a building in the District which is dozens of steps from here' can issue an orders just because the Constitution says they can”? Hm?

Wassamatta, can't handle the point, gotta change the subject?

Sooooooooooo you're saying distance from DC renders a state irrelevant. Alaska and Hawaìi should have no federal judges at all. Presumably no electoral votes either. Give all the EVs to the Marylands and Virginias.

Again --- your logic, Bubbles.

LOL pogo is really melting down from that. But he got to nit pick. If he didn't, he wouldn't have a reason to log on.

LOL pogo is really melting down from that. But he got to nit pick. If he didn't, he wouldn't have a reason to log on.

It's what the ENTIRE STORY is about, helloooo? You seem to have issues paying attention in class doncha? Like that thread yesterday?

The entire point here is Gump using a geographical basis. That goes directly to logical fallacy, and that is my gig here. His own DOJ spokesdrone contradicted that basis, which is what I just posted in 12 above.

It's what the ENTIRE STORY is about, helloooo? You seem to have issues paying attention in class doncha? Like that thread yesterday?

The entire point here is Gump using a geographical basis. That goes directly to logical fallacy, and that is my gig here. His own DOJ spokesdrone contradicted that basis, which is what I just posted in 12 above.
No it wasn't you fucking idiot.

No it wasn't you fucking idiot.

Once again, I recommend a remedial reading class. Read the interview. Read the article, or any of the other articles and tweets flooding in about the same thing. Read the fucking title of this thread.

Then even aside from the geographical basis, even if you get past that, we've got a fricking Attorney General who pronounces himself "amazed" at how federal judges work. That ain't good.

Suppose you bring your car to a mechanic who pronounces himself "amazed" that you can just turn a switch and the engine goes on. It's like magic. And that's all I have to say about that.

Forum List

Back