JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Can you really not guess why?

This may help.

10544355_683273681765689_2001464324634595419_n.jpg

• Banned
George is not running for President.
But his legacy lives on. The Lesson learned of what happens when Republicans run everything.
The same lesson was learned when Democrats ran everything as well. It might just be me but I judge presidential candidates based on their record not the record of others.
Then BHO has not done well and GWBush was the worst president in the last 115 years.

George is not running for President.
But his legacy lives on. The Lesson learned of what happens when Republicans run everything.
Yup, as long as Obama remains in office and as long as Hillary is President, should she win, Bush's legacy will live on thanks to those 2 blaming him for everything that has gone wrong in the last decade.

"It wasn't MY 'Red Line'...it...it...it was GEORGE BUSH'S 'Red Line'....

I know it bugs you Frank that we in the GOP mainstream are going to deny you Trump and Cruz. Sux to be you.

Jeb can talk about his brother's and his dad's Presidency all he wants...but it does nothing for him. He isn't them. Jeb can also talk about all the other candidates - he's been doing so non-stop, attacking them constantly. What Jeb can't seem to do is make the case why he should be given the opportunity to extend the Bush Dynasty by being elected President.

Jeb can talk about his brother's and his dad's Presidency all he wants...but it does nothing for him. He isn't them. Jeb can also talk about all the other candidates - he's been doing so non-stop, attacking them constantly. What Jeb can't seem to do is make the case why he should be given the opportunity to extend the Bush Dynasty by being elected President.
So far. As Trump peaks at 30%, many will take Jeb as the better of a weak deal.

Forum List

Back